Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-07-2005, 08:02 PM   #1
King 240
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
King 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shame of ricers?

Every seen a 240 around your area, that you just get embarrased by?
There is a guy here in Bryan College Station that has a black 240 with a triple deck wing....I'm like....omg why.
Just checking to see if there was any others.
King 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #2
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yes we know there are ricers... they're everywhere.. but do we need another thread about them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 09:17 PM   #3
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
omg dude i totally know

like this one dude has a gp sports kit and hella flush weds kevelous rims

soooo ricer
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 09:31 PM   #4
Lurkable
Zilvia Member

Lurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lurkable
Yeah, mine...It's got veilside sideskirts and the ever-ugly nismo front bumper (which I'm proud to have put many a crack in) on it from previous owner . I was in the process of de-ricing my own car when I ran out of money....suxorz.

I haven't seen any full-out ricer 240s in my area, just the occasional stock s14 with asian dragon stickers...
Lurkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:35 PM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am not embarrassed by my own car, so out of all of the 240SXs in my area that fucking matter to me, my bases are more than covered.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:55 PM   #6
King 240
Banned from the Marketplace

King 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
lol, some of you take a joke to serious,lol.
King 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:13 PM   #7
Lurkable
Zilvia Member

Lurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enoughLurkable will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Lurkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by King 240
lol, some of you take a joke to serious,lol.
I'll have you know sir, my car is NO JOKE!
Lurkable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:14 PM   #8
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
yeah, theres a like candy blue s13 in my area my seriously like 20s on it no shit.........so horrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:18 PM   #9
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
chineseb0i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chineseb0i
there is one in my city..it is a super bright yellow s14, wing as wide as an ironing board, and body kit that is jus ridiculously grotesque..everytime i see it pass by i want to
Old 06-07-2005, 11:24 PM   #10
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
worst i saw was a primer 240 coupe with a huge NOS sticker on the hood... riding on donuts, stock suspension... automatic tranny.. drift knob..haha
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 12:03 AM   #11
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
theres a couple in my town.

A black guy drives a coupe with racing strips.
And theres an orange one pignose coupe still with flip up lights, on steelies. And it has dragon decals, might have been on that supra from fast and furious.
And theres a bright orange coupe w/ silvia conversion, looks hella rice to me.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:54 AM   #12
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Got you all beat my neighbor actually has a fastback with hubcap spinners that is red with the front nose painted blue and as it goes back turns into flames. He also actually painted flames on his windows. So he has to drive with his windows down. Ill get a pic with my phone to show yall.
Revolver Ocelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 02:36 AM   #13
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
dude i am embarassed by this gold s13 around in my neighborhood. he bought it form a guy down my street and every now and then he speeds down my street with some ricey exhaust with BIG nasty street racing stickers all over the windows. its an ugly GOLD faded nasty paint. i always see him trying to "DrIfT" into the neighborhood at fast speeds but ends up just screeching tires. what a fucker. i so wish a cop gets him next time.

and plus those other mexican'd out 240s but who can blame them. they like what they have done with it so yeah

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:05 PM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
man.. Triple wing was adam good idea.. the DR1 could manevure like a son of a bitch.. but was just slow.. haha