Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-03-2020, 05:47 AM   #181
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Fuck your mask. Were living under the shadow of tyranny. Ill take covid over your shitty demands any day. You have no idea how anything works
I agree.

Trump trying to delay elections like the Chinese gov't in Hong Kong.
Trump sending federal troops to kidnap people in major cities throughout the US.
Trump trying to kill USPS/absentee voting & somehow convincing his cult of followers that it is something the DNC would rig (Heads up, Republicans in NC are the clearest voter fraud case in years)
Trump removing protections to bring housing segregation back up even higher.
The US gov't has been supporting genocide & dictators around the globe because they're not 'communists.'
The US tortured prisoners
The US has the world's largest prison population
The US doesn't provide certain groups with the same protections under the law that its Constitution demands it does (14th Amendment)

Yeah man.

Masks are the real tipping point.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2020, 08:07 AM   #182
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Message length
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:20 AM   #183
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It's just a mask now. Wait and see what happens when Bill Gates gets his way and they start going door to door and mandating vaccines and tattooing a number on your arm if you refuse.
The vaccines will contain a new microchip that the Illuminati has been developing in the same labs that they created the Wuhan Bat Flu and will interact with the 5g towers made by Huawei and ZTE that have been making people SUPER sick over the past few months and have been the actual cause of what they've been attributing to Covid 19 deaths.
How come you've never heard of Covid 1 through 18? For the same reason you have WD-40 and not WD 1 through 39, it took them 18 failed attempts to get the bio weapon perfected before sending the current version of the Wuhan Bat Flu out into the world.
The masks serve as a sign to the corrupt government underbelly that is conspiring to undermine the president since impeachment didn't work on who they can and can't control. The non-sheeple who refuse to wear a mask will be hunted in the streets after their guns are all confiscated.

... or some shit like that

Don't you trample on ma 2A rights!!! Unless you are carting away black folks/folks against racism, then fuck it, its cool and I am a little bitch anyways

The best part?? A 1% government arsenal will literally obliterate every single gun owner in a matter of mins...

But, ma rights!! Fuck you and your shit!! Ma fucking rights!! I have the right to affect ANY AND EVERYONE!! Ma rights!!!

Or some snow flake utopian shit like that....

Best part, he is from AZ.....where they have been hit particularly hard for this very reason....not obeying social distancing and mask wearing. Two very simple asks to allow things to open back up Now?? Its'c all crashing down becuz #MAFUCKINGRIGHTSSS!!!!!!

Am I doing this "right"???
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:35 AM   #184
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
My body my choice

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Ben Franklin was an IDIOT amirite?
Old 08-03-2020, 04:25 PM   #185
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's amazing how loud and how proud dumb motherfuckers are getting.

I worked in my steel building (ambient temp got to about 92 degrees at my house) from 10-6 on Saturday, and my godson came by so I wore a mask the whole time. No one compelled me, but concern for my godson (and my grandmother, who he sees often) led me to do so.

You don't have a right to be a fuckwad. It's a fucking mask, you goddamn ingrate. Wear the motherfucker because it may save another human being.

If you were any denser you'd generate your own fucking gravity.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:46 PM   #186
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Come and make me, pussy.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:55 PM   #187
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
The pussy in this situation is the person concerned about their effect on the people around them?

If that's so, I embrace my folds because you lack both the warmth and the depth.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:31 PM   #188
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Thats what i thought. Baby back little bitch
Old 08-03-2020, 05:58 PM   #189
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It's amazing how loud and how proud dumb motherfuckers are getting.

I worked in my steel building (ambient temp got to about 92 degrees at my house) from 10-6 on Saturday, and my godson came by so I wore a mask the whole time. No one compelled me, but concern for my godson (and my grandmother, who he sees often) led me to do so.

You don't have a right to be a fuckwad. It's a fucking mask, you goddamn ingrate. Wear the motherfucker because it may save another human being.

If you were any denser you'd generate your own fucking gravity.
YEP.

Quote:
The pussy in this situation is the person concerned about their effect on the people around them?

If that's so, I embrace my folds because you lack both the warmth and the depth.
Yep.

Quote:
Thats what i thought. Baby back little bitch
You're whining about your inability to handle a 1 oz piece of cloth on your face. Sit down.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #190
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Just keep that cuck mask on your face until your masters tell you to remove it. Which i hope is never because your masters are right, were tired of hearing the absolutely dumbshit vocal minority. Ill enjoy breathing like a free person. Want to stop me? Come and try it. You talk so much shit about AZ until you get the offer for a free ass whooping lol fuckin pathetic little pussy
Old 08-03-2020, 06:10 PM   #191
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Do you think you're going to what... entice me to drive to AZ to put a mask on a grown man who's throwing a shitfit about having to actually think about the people around him?

Isn't it amazing that a bunch of Russians can fool a bunch of Americans into thinking that they're thinking for themselves and advancing the cause of liberty? Isn't it amazing that there are a bunch of Americans so self-centered and vapid to think that they're thinking for themselves while they're being played like the puppets they are?

You like having those strings pulled, don't you? It makes the decision easier, doesn't it? You don't have to admit that you might be hurting other Americans- you thought it was advancing the cause of freedom! You're just doing what they told you to do!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”

“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”

All of the above were Benjamin Franklin too. He wasn't defending liberties so that you can remain ignorant.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:22 PM   #192
zombiewolf513
BANNED

my point still stands. If you want to demand i follow your orders, come and try it. Otherwise shut the fuck up because i dont care what you think about me, anyway. Theres no arguing with someone who thinks russia elected an american president. Dumbasses think an insignificant cough killing the old through DIRECT CONTACT is worthy of destroying the country and civil liberties for. How the fuck does a FAKE mask stop transmission through direct contact? It doesnt. The mask is so you sheeple have someone to blame for the deaths instead of your own fucking governers for letting chinese fly in non-stop all over the country when it was exploding. Stupid fuck. By the way, people are willing to fight and die for your liberty to be a stupid fuck. Fuck outa here with that researched ass response lol
Old 08-03-2020, 06:57 PM   #193
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
my point still stands. If you want to demand i follow your orders, come and try it. Otherwise shut the fuck up because i dont care what you think about me, anyway. Theres no arguing with someone who thinks russia elected an american president. Dumbasses think an insignificant cough killing the old through DIRECT CONTACT is worthy of destroying the country and civil liberties for. How the fuck does a FAKE mask stop transmission through direct contact? It doesnt. The mask is so you sheeple have someone to blame for the deaths instead of your own fucking governers for letting chinese fly in non-stop all over the country when it was exploding. Stupid fuck. By the way, people are willing to fight and die for your liberty to be a stupid fuck. Fuck outa here with that researched ass response
No one needs to force you to do anything. If you don't care, then you don't care. You're broad brushing the mask wearing though. Its an action that can help prevent spreading a disease, but it's a trade off. Your inconvenience of wearing a mask is shit compared to someones possibility of dying catching it.

You follow plenty of other "orders" on a daily basis, what about this one is so bad? You can say that they'll just keep tacking on more shit, but there's a line that people will draw...

Also, this thread should be civialy debatable as everyone has different opinions on how this should be handled. Everyone telling each other to shut the fuck up is pointless. Flexing those keyboard muscles is also showing why the fuck everyone is so separated as it is, and can't have a simple conversation.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:03 PM   #194
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I imagine the opinions of people who think plandemic was legitimate would hold more weight here if not for the countries the world over who did listen to the experts and have since seen their countries NOT going to shit, while America is busy pissing and moaning because their constitutional right to yell at an Applebees waitress is being violated.
It seems we need some more high profile people to go the Herman Cain route of ridiculing the whole thing and then paying the ultimate price before this shit gets taken seriously. Yes, I am making light of the death of someone who could have saved himself had he not decided to play politics. I am also willing to go to his grave and write "fucked around and found out" in Sharpie if given a chance and time to do so.

Some would say those very rights are what make America the home of the free!
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:05 PM   #195
zombiewolf513
BANNED

1)You follow plenty of other "orders" on a daily basis, what about this one is so bad? You can say that they'll just keep tacking on more shit, but there's a line that people will draw...

Because were already down the slippery slope and my line is drawn. Obviously "face coverings" stop SOME exhalated particulates, but when combined with the general misuse of masks and the rest of americans SHIT hygene habbits its useless and im tired of 'new normal' rhetoric and DEMANDS for compliance being rammed down our throats. This only ratchets one direction until the bolt strips and people will end up being hurt worse than corona would have ever been. Just look at the state of social discorse ffs

2)it was a civil and cheeky conversation until someone who i wont name got butthurt from an innoccuous 'no u' joke and members screaming JUST WEAR THE FUCKING MASK REEEEE
Old 08-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #196
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
1)You follow plenty of other "orders" on a daily basis, what about this one is so bad? You can say that they'll just keep tacking on more shit, but there's a line that people will draw...

Because were already down the slippery slope and my line is drawn. Obviously "face coverings" stop SOME exhalated particulates, but when combined with the rest of americans SHIT hygene habbits its useless and im tired of 'new normal' rhetoric and DEMANDS for compliance being rammed down our throats. This only ratchets one direction until the bolt strips and people will end up being hurt worse than corona would have ever been. Just look at the state of social discorse ffs

2)it was a civil and cheeky conversation until someone who i wont name got butthurt from an inoquous 'no u' joke and members screaming JUST WEAR THE FUCKING MASK REEEEE
I agree about the hygiene big time. People are fucking disgusting. You can keep yourself free from coming in physical contact with all of that, but you can't avoid the air you breath around others. If the mask is useful in any way and doesn't do anything detrimental to me, then fuck it, I'll wear it. That's why on the other end of the spectrum, shutting down is detrimental because then I can't work and provide for myself.

I also agree with economic impacts of this. From even the standpoint of our skewed numbers, it doesn't make sense what were doing. If the media reported on numbers from flu, heart disease, cancer, etc people would freak the fuck out. Hence why shutting down is going to "flatten the curve" but the cost (no pun intended) is also worth talking about (financial loss, suicide, etc). Risk assessment should be up to individuals, not the government.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:35 PM   #197
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
Risk assessment should be up to individuals, not the government.
I agree. The individual and their doctor. Theres schedules that can be made to allow the vulnerable to access public spaces with limited exposure. But thats not whats happening. And thats where healthy individuals having their rights impeded need to say "stop". The same people complaining about feds vanning people are begging big daddy government to put a muzzle on everyone and stuff them in their crate. Its DIZgusting
Old 08-04-2020, 10:25 AM   #198
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Last night, I found out someone close to me has pulmonary fibrosis, which was likely exacerbated by exposure to COVID-19 in late February. The long-term prospects are grim without a lung transplant.

He's on oxygen. He gets winded walking from the sofa to the bathroom. Sucks.

"my point still stands. If you want to demand i follow your orders, come and try it. Otherwise shut the fuck up because i dont care what you think about me, anyway."

You are confused here. I don't give a shit about you. I don't think about you other than you being a selfish prat. I think about everyone your selfishness may influence and I worry about them. People like you may expose people close to people I'm close to, and those people might die.

"Theres no arguing with someone who thinks russia elected an american president."

If you want to talk about the influence of foreign malefactors on American social media and conservative blogs, we can have that discussion in the Trump thread.

"Dumbasses think an insignificant cough killing the old through DIRECT CONTACT is worthy of destroying the country and civil liberties for."

See, now here's where you show exactly how little you know. I'll give you multiple links so you can learn.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...d-spreads.html

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavir...ion-overview#1

https://www.health.com/condition/inf...navirus-spread

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...19/3177058001/

"How the fuck does a FAKE mask stop transmission through direct contact? It doesnt. The mask is so you sheeple have someone to blame for the deaths instead of your own fucking governers for letting chinese fly in non-stop all over the country when it was exploding. Stupid fuck. "

If you cannot answer this based on the links I provided above, then you may be beyond redemption. However, for those who might be interested:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...w-to-use-masks

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

"By the way, people are willing to fight and die for your liberty to be a stupid fuck. Fuck outa here with that researched ass response lol"

I apologize that I researched my response. You see, an informed person is more likely to make informed decisions. You utter inane twaddle like it means something.

"1)You follow plenty of other "orders" on a daily basis, what about this one is so bad? You can say that they'll just keep tacking on more shit, but there's a line that people will draw...

Because were already down the slippery slope and my line is drawn. Obviously "face coverings" stop SOME exhalated particulates, but when combined with the general misuse of masks and the rest of americans SHIT hygene habbits its useless and im tired of 'new normal' rhetoric and DEMANDS for compliance being rammed down our throats.
"

See above. Mask usage is not useless; your response and general demeanor is useless.

"This only ratchets one direction until the bolt strips and people will end up being hurt worse than corona would have ever been. Just look at the state of social discorse ffs"

Ending up dead or with permanent lung scarring seems pretty fucking bad. The state of social discourse is such because morons seem to think they have the right to determine who lives or dies. If I can reduce the possibility I transmit an infection I don't know I have by simply wearing a mask, I will do so. I wear a mask at my shop specifically for that reason- not to protect me, but to protect the people around me from me. Because I care about them, and because a little discomfort is worth it for me.

"I agree. The individual and their doctor. Theres schedules that can be made to allow the vulnerable to access public spaces with limited exposure. But thats not whats happening. And thats where healthy individuals having their rights impeded need to say "stop". The same people complaining about feds vanning people are begging big daddy government to put a muzzle on everyone and stuff them in their crate. Its DIZgusting"

Have you gone to a town hall in your town/city? Have you brought this up, and have you heard the counterpoints? No, you're just spouting the same echo chamber gibberish about "mah rights." Have you talked with your doctor about not wearing a mask in public?

You're talking about your rights and you're just sitting there picking the smallest, pettiest battle you can fight because it gives you some semblance of agency and then you scream "but the slippery slope" like anyone other than your fellow small, petty people will give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about your rude, selfish ass.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #199
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You just want someone to blame. Thats ok.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #200
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Nah dude, I don't want someone to blame. I started picking on you before I heard about it, because you're an ignorant lout.

I wanted to point you in the direction of information. You see, when someone who is ignorant is pointed in the direction of information and refuses to utilize that information, they transition from ignorant to stupid. They're professing that knowledge and scientific consensus isn't enough for them. They're professing that they know better (despite a total lack of education on the subject), and that their further actions without precaution are because they only care about themself (and even then, if they truly cared about themselves, they'd wear a mask every time they interact with the public).
Old 08-04-2020, 02:50 PM   #201
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
A friend of mine, her father, her 8 year old niece and one of her sisters all tested positive after an aggressive onset of symptoms.
They apparently most likely got it from her other sister who works at the hospital and is asymptomatic.
I am torn between "if they would stop testing people we wouldn't have so many cases" and being perfectly fine with staying home until someone(s) in charge dislodges their heads from their asses.

Besides, I spend less money not leaving my house. I always eat home cooked meals now and the amount of gas I am NOT burning for the few times I DO leave spares me money to buy toys and watches and stuff.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 03:47 PM   #202
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
They apparently most likely got it from her other sister who works at the hospital and is asymptomatic.
This a big peeve of mine. We put all this energy into testing, distancing, etc yet when it comes to wearing masks and distancing in your household? Nah it's cool bro. Hang out with your sister. Take your son for a walk in the park. Eat breakfast with your mother.

THIS HAS TO STOP. If we aren't following the exact same outside of household guidelines inside the household, the entire household will test positive after one does. This is a huge reason for skyrocketing case numbers.

If I have to wear a mask whenever I'm within several feet of my coworkers (so literally all day), YOU need to wear a mask when you're watching TV with your kid. I spend more time around my coworkers than you do around your kid/parent/sibling. If you aren't wearing one around your family/household/GF/BF, you better check your mask guilting.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:15 PM   #203
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So where a condom when u jerk off at home too...u know just encase of incest....

Who the fuk is wearn a mask sitn on there couch at home? Can we get a vote/poll added tk the thread ease
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 05:23 AM   #204
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
How long do vaccines usually take to develop?
Anyone ever seen the movie I Am Legend?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 06:52 AM   #205
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Everyone here is overestimating how many people, even ones with serious, diagnosed medical issues, have doctors. Whether you are for the Affordable Care Act or not, people without health care don't have doctors and so they can't discuss with their doctor if they are in a high risk group for susceptibility to covid's worst symptoms (if people can't wear masks properly, realize they can't themselves determine if they are in a high risk group). Removing the funding (mandate) for ACA is fine if there is a new option, which at the moment, there is not (a new hc plan is at this point, 5 years in the making on the republican side). More people have been laid off so even employer sponsored plans are decreasing. October is going to see greater layoffs so even less medical coverage.
rvns14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 10:38 AM   #206
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

You're expecting people who call it the "Chinese cough" to have the compassion and self-awareness to understand that our health care system is inequitable. They don't. They don't take it, or anything else that's not affecting them at this moment, seriously. They cannot see the forest for the trees.

It's the danger of small-mindedness, and of getting news and information from an echo chamber of illogic and of distrust in science.

The US is 17th in terms of economic freedom in the world. Singapore is number one and has a universal healthcare system combined with private-sector healthcare that is universally regarded as exceptional both in terms of overall population health and in terms of value per dollar. We can have our cake and eat it too, but the government needs to be intelligent and not bought and paid-for by lobbyists. For the government to be intelligent, the people need to be intelligent and well-versed. In order for the people to be intelligent and well-versed, the education system needs to be robust and work in conjunction with interested and involved parents and/or social programs where parents are working or lacking.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:50 AM   #207
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
It's the danger of small-mindedness, and of getting news and information from an echo chamber of illogic and of distrust in science.
https://youtu.be/P2Uk-uoQKQA
Old 08-13-2020, 11:16 AM   #208
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
You're expecting people who call it the "Chinese cough" to have the compassion and self-awareness to understand that our health care system is inequitable. They don't. They don't take it, or anything else that's not affecting them at this moment, seriously. They cannot see the forest for the trees.

The US is 17th in terms of economic freedom in the world. Singapore is number one and has a universal healthcare system combined with private-sector healthcare that is universally regarded as exceptional both in terms of overall population health and in terms of value per dollar. We can have our cake and eat it too, but the government needs to be intelligent and not bought and paid-for by lobbyists. For the government to be intelligent, the people need to be intelligent and well-versed. In order for the people to be intelligent and well-versed, the education system needs to be robust and work in conjunction with interested and involved parents and/or social programs where parents are working or lacking.

Whether or not people acknowledge it, to be born (or become a citizen) of the US is to accept that while a large government system can utilize efficiency and resource allocation to solve issues on an unmatched level in human history (Apollo Moon Mission, Panama Canal, etc.), culturally, we elect to use this sparingly because we have a culture of self (if this sounds anti individualism, its not); your success is built on the back of your work. To accept this is to accept that some people, for a number of reasons will not be successful, some will always be undeserved and will flounder thought life. I disagree with not wearing a mask, but as long as the individual who chooses not to accepts all the consequences, its his right not to be asked to.

I feel bad for the medical professionals (some in my family) and the low wage workers who are forced to go to work by unsympathetic circumstances/bosses (who are often minorities) and to them I encourage them to assess what in this country they like and if they are really ready to accept the bargain that is apart of living here. For the rest, hold tight and hope that people extending the pandemic see the light but protect yourself.
rvns14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:18 AM   #209
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

zombiewolf, I appreciate you linking an example of illogic for the audience; you're very helpful.

Also, no- you don't get to not wear a mask because it's "your choice." Not wearing a mask increases the possibility that both you and the people around you could get COVID-19. If the anti-masker was the only person at risk, I wouldn't have a problem with it- but they're not. Anyone they talk to, anyone within a (more than six-foot) radius has an increased chance of infection if they're around someone who isn't wearing a mask.

How can you not see this?
Old 08-13-2020, 11:24 AM   #210
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Did you even watch it?