Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-29-2024, 11:49 AM   #1
darkslide92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
darkslide92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Bro I learned drifting from altamonte with Sunny and Luke Longberger..... are we that old school? NCDA or something like that right?
First off great video. I was hoping to find 240sx video at laguna for visual prep. As I'm planning to going to R day event at end of may. There aren't many of us that track out s chassis out here so it was refreshing to see. And also just excited me more to go. I still have body work to do and out my dash back in. But it'll get done. Mine is vh45 swapped. And might run 4.3 rear end if I don't get my 3.54 in there. It'll be my first track day with he V8 and first track day since I wanna say 2016-17.

Anyways awesome video. My friend was trying to say you can't have mounted camera in the car only helmet. But apparently that's incorrect lol.

Secondly. I haven't seen or heard Luke's name since I use to go to Sonoma drift back in 2012-13. 😂
darkslide92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links