Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-31-2007, 01:09 PM   #991
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
haha ill pass...

but im really thinkin this is an old RYO catback because of the 4 bolt flange.

a friend of mine in japan swears its RYO.

he said he saw this catback on one of the red s14 RYO cars . he asked the driver the brand and i guess he said RYO
Hmm Ryo has a different exhaust on their demo car... but of course there can be more than one demo car

http://www.ryo.co.jp/demo_car/reds14.html
Old 08-31-2007, 01:31 PM   #992
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
RYO has a variety of things.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #993
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yea this car im talking about was from a while ago. it was red though..just like most of their cars..ive been trying to find pics but no luck
Old 08-31-2007, 07:55 PM   #994
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

WHAT FRONT FENDERS ARE THESE?

OR HOW ABOUT THE REAR SPOILER/WING COMBO SET UP ON THE FRONT (1ST) HATCH....

HERES ANOTHER PIC
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 09:36 PM   #995
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
MASA Fenders. They are actually designed to vent heat away from the engine.
It appears they sell them as full fenders, or add ons.
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f36600404

Supermade wing and OEM Kouki Wing, or something very similar to both.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:34 PM   #996
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^^^ Do You Have Masa's Link By Anychance? I Wanna Buy Those Fenders Asap But Cant Make Out Anything In The First Link... Thanks
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:52 PM   #997
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAIN_Z33 View Post
^^^ Do You Have Masa's Link By Anychance? I Wanna Buy Those Fenders Asap But Cant Make Out Anything In The First Link... Thanks
you would most likely have to order thru a importer like jspec, and if i remember correctly sam said they only make them to order and only ship out large orders.....

somethin along those lines... but yeah be prepared to wait a while
Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM   #998
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
sorry, i know its been posted a million times but i cant remember the name of this rear diffuser. anyone? link to where its possibly FS..

thanks!
Old 09-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #999
72nismo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about72nismo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Question Can anybody tell me what this is and

and what it is for?
72nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:23 AM   #1000
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Looks like an older style Fuel Pressure Regulator

Which would regulate fuel pressure.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:01 PM   #1001
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

does anyone know or can anyone identify if this car has rear overfenders/pull?

thanks
Old 09-03-2007, 02:04 PM   #1002
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

The diffuser you posted earlier may be a First Molding piece. I'm not sure.

The M-Sport S14 looks to just be a roll and slight pull. It's tough to identify the rear fenders from that angle.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:05 PM   #1003
CKAMC
Post Whore!

I think I have seen those rear diffusers being sold as a univeral application on yahoo auctions.....

cant tell if its a two peice or a one large peice...

Varis, Viral Sports, and SL-R... I cant exactly tell ... looks like the top portion sticks out towards the top while the varis is more of a loop

Old 09-05-2007, 07:52 AM   #1004
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

I searched and could not find this spoilers name or origin. Im looking at the one on the trunk, not the roof.
Just a little info please. Thanks.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:15 AM   #1005
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
super made instant gentleman wing my man... i think?
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:21 AM   #1006
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
super made instant gentleman wing my man... i think?
Thank you very much. +erep.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #1007
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Got these 2 harnesses with my redtop motor set. Im almost positive they are both SR harness. Can anyone confirm what harness goes to what motor?

Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #1008
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Looks like an S13 on the right and a S14 on the left on the top pic.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #1009
randyjordan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
randyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of lightrandyjordan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
what rims are these? size and offset would be greatly appreciated

randyjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:26 PM   #1010
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Junction Produce. Search in the wheels for sale forum. I think they're Scarab's or something.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:33 PM   #1011
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

i know the rears on that car are either 11 or 11.5. i saw them in a topic here...dont remember where though
Old 09-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #1012
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Looks like an S13 on the right and a S14 on the left on the top pic.
I second that info.... the physical appearnce of the white connector near the big blue ecu connector is a big hint
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:30 PM   #1013
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Junction Produce. Search in the wheels for sale forum. I think they're Scarab's or something.
Lose the 'b'... JP Scaras
Old 09-10-2007, 04:59 PM   #1014
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ok another question. I noticed that something seems cut on my harness. Someone told me it wasnt required for my swap, but I dont really trust him. Is this a fubar'd harness? Im ganan make sure before I start going crazy on the motor company.

Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:11 PM   #1015
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
yes those wires are needed.....prett ysure they are the ones that plug in near your battery.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:40 PM   #1016
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

what headlights are these and were can i buy them.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:50 PM   #1017
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

final konnexion
Old 09-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #1018
Jorge18
Leaky Injector

Jorge18 is on a distinguished road

What kit is this?

Thanks!
Jorge18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #1019
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Pac's

knockoff made by Shine Auto Project, available on ebay
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:19 PM   #1020
Jorge18
Leaky Injector

Jorge18 is on a distinguished road
Quote: