Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #11
Krewlkid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
Krewlkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I purchased a Blacktop Motor set form ZeroLift, agreed to be complete 100% and in the greatest condition(uncut, unmolested, un-anything) i even waited for the next container to arrive. I waited about a month and then again asked about a motor, he had what i was looking for, or so i thought. i paid and received my motor on schedule, upon unwrapping (MAF, ECU, igniter, Clutch fan, Trans bolts) just to start were all missing. i then emailed Robert stating all that was missing, he asked me to provide photos of everything as i received it, which was perfect since i was not present for signing or unwrapping (my girlfriend who know nothing about cars was) she signed unwrapped it, taking photos of everything. i sent the photos as requested and asked when i could get the parts replaced. We exchanged several emails and phone calls in which his response time was getting slower and slower, Robert agreed to replace the MAF, ECU, and igniter. After that i stopped hearing from him at all, then this guy Mike Pollard pops up as the sipping/sales guy, so i basically started the whole process all over again. After the 1st email with Mike it took 30 days of emails and phone calls to get my parts replaced. I give them credit for trying but i did receive the wrong ECU and didn't have everything replaced. My motorset calls for E5 ECU and i received a 63 ECU. They made no other efforts to exchange the ECU.

rating form 1-10
1 being worst
10 being best

Overall Experience 6
Robert 3
Mike 7
Motorset 8

Would i buy from ZeroLift again?

Yes i would, but NOT from Robert.

Does your swap run?

Yes it does, After i acquired the correct ECU that i had already purchased.

Was your Motor/harness in good condition?

Motor was solid although that was allot of rigged shit i had to address. as for harness i don't know really, i tore it down and rewired it out of the gate, it looked OK the way it was.

UPDATE: upon posting my review of ZeroLift I was PMed by Robert, after a few private messages Robert offered to let me keep the 63 ECU he sent and refund me 100 dollars, I accepted and he promptly issued the refund.

Although it did take a while I couldn't be happier, thanks ZeroLift

Last edited by Krewlkid; 04-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Update
Krewlkid is offline   Reply With Quote