Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Whats new for 2011 at Parts Shop MAX USA

BIG NEWS!

The pro coilovers are finished and ready to ship.

Models are:
S13 10/8 KG
S14 10/8 KG
S15 10/8 KG
Z33 12/8 KG
BK (genesis coupe) 8/6 KG

We will get a VERY limited number of these because this is the first run. The Price is $1500/set and we will be pre-selling the shipment while its on the way. We will have them in our San Diego warehouse in 4 weeks. MAX PRO coilovers have many of the best things you have come to expect from our competition coilovers like front and rear pillowball spring perches, light weight mounting brackets and full tap super low independent ride height adjustability. They also have high quality components and a robust damper but unlike the comp. coilover which is a pretty stiff ride that compliments lower power cars, the damping on the PRO coilover has been fine tuned for a softer range by Eisuke Kawamori of Parts Shop MAX Japan to give high grip that high power cars require. The softer damper with more adjustability also compliments the Swift Springs which feel softer than our standard springs because the rate is more linear. The swift springs make this pro coilover even lighter than the comp coilovers. Alternatively this pro coilover feels very comfortable on the street and has increased stroke. I'll post dynos when they become available, but for now I just wanted to give advanced notice to those who have been waiting a long time for a first glimpse.

Your requests on our wish list forum were taken into account here. These have been development for over a year after and prototypes have seen action throughout the 2010 Formula D season on Tommy Roberts and Matt Powers car (before Matt finally got picked up by major FD sponsor KW). So far the 2011 season will see privateer Ryan Kado, (top drift, thunder drift Champion & FD rookie) running these on his 350Z. I have personally put more than 10,000 daily driven miles into testing these on the streets in my genesis. With the success of our exsisting coilovers over the last 4 years, we were in no hurry to release a new coilover line until it has met our expectations and withstood more abuse than you will give them through competition and crashes. They had to be dead sexy too - so we came up with a new look that has never been seen before by replacing orange and gold with real copper and mirror gold so we cant be mistaken for other products out there who use similar colors. Look for this color scheme in upcoming 2011 products designed to compliment the PRO coilovers. We hope you enjoy what we have worked so hard to create for you.
Sincerely, the entire team at Parts Shop MAX Japan and USA

Unique Features:
~ Swift Springs with mirror gold finish (A Parts Shop MAX exclusive)
~ New diameter to accomodate Swift Springs
~ CNC aluminum components double coated with pure copper, sealed with clear urethane
~ Pillowball uppers front and rear (teflon lined maintenance free)
~ Pillowball lower mounts (except Z33)
~ Fine damper threads to resist loosening
~ Rebound Infinitely adjustable with 12 click tactile feedback knob.
~ Damping has more adjustability all on the soft end of the range to compliment the swift springs and big traction on high power cars.
~ Camber AND CASTER adjustable front upper mount
~ 2 Degrees of negative camber built into lower mount
~ Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects with 4 year free replacement in case of moving parts failure, contact us for more details

UPDATE 2/28/11 ~ S13 Pro version came in today.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 07-19-2011 at 08:08 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
travypoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
travypoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to travypoo
wow these look awesome!
travypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
i kno these are new but anykind of review?
lovdrifting52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 AM   #4
Dori90
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Dori90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovdrifting52 View Post
i have these coils ..great for daily but have not used them on the track yet..they are not meant to be slammed if that is what your looking for but they do go low enough..love them
Dori90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
So, these will be available still after the first run is out? Will the price change, or be the same after this initial run? Is that 1500 shipped in the U.S.?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Those springs are gangster, geezus.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
dontxploitme
Zilvia Addict

dontxploitme is an unknown quantity at this point
make is300 coils lol
dontxploitme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
holybushoffire
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
holybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to holybushoffire
They look like they're made by Duracell! LOL!

Baller as hell

"some guys have a better relationship with their car than their wife haha. sad but true."

SECRET SOCIETY
holybushoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
PNgo12
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
PNgo12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I want to buy it just cause it looks so damn cool.....
PNgo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #10
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
awesome!!!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #11
ohhhizzzy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ohhhizzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i want them
ohhhizzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:45 PM   #12
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
who makes the damper?
or where is it made?
Old 01-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #13
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting-pedobear View Post
who makes the damper?
or where is it made?
^ I 2nd this.

Any chance will you guys make z32/R32 Application? I don't mind trying these out.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #14
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
^ I 2nd this.

Any chance will you guys make z32/R32 Application? I don't mind trying these out.
There's a Z33 application, I don't know about R32.

Last edited by ILoveMyRHS13; 01-27-2011 at 12:46 PM..
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #15
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
do you z33 versions come in "true coilover" form getting rid of the extra separate spring? amking the rear a one piece suspension?
whats the price shipped to 90035?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #16
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I want them just for all the gold. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #17
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Bling bladaawwww! Pow!
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #18
sincity_sil80
Zilvia Junkie

sincity_sil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
those are strait sexy.. got the comps right now

20 till 3:00 =
sincity_sil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:03 PM   #19
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
By far the prettiest coilovers ever in existence.

Great job Dan
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:57 PM   #20
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Any plans for the supra/soarer

Please say yes
initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #21
Hashiriya415
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Hashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enoughHashiriya415 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Gus to know more about this warranty deal with *
Are both front and rear, the lower mount that attaches to knuckle aluminum?
And pics of the front upper mount would be nice.
Hashiriya415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #22
Copilot911
Leaky Injector

Copilot911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Would love a JZA80/JZZ30 application
Copilot911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #23
uperformance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
uperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
WOA SICKKK
i have a BNIB set of ur first coils still sitting in a box at my shop aghhhhhh,
i wanna sell them and buy these. when are you starting pre orders?
uperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #24
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
oh my god dan
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:15 PM   #25
satek
Leaky Injector

satek is an unknown quantity at this point
Those are beautiful!! drooooollll
satek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #26
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovdrifting52 View Post
The only americans who have used the prototypes are me, tommy and matt.
So we may have to wait for some early adopters for an (unbiased) review, however if you like our competition coilovers quality and longevity and you fit into the higher power or daily driver catergories you will appreciate these, its certainly worth the price difference with all of the additional features.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
So, these will be available still after the first run is out? Will the price change, or be the same after this initial run? Is that 1500 shipped in the U.S.?
This will be a long term offering, not a limited edition.
We have a track record of keeping the prices the same despite dramatic currency fluctuation. Price is without shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontxploitme View Post
make is300 coils lol
we have started developing into the luxury brands they will be labeled MAX VIP and they will have the same appearance as MAX PRO but the spring will be the standard type, not Swift.
the first offering is the Y33 since the owners have been modding for S13 coilovers for a while now

this will be followed by two generations of GS
and I would be willing to do a measuring session on the IS
Quote:
Originally Posted by holybushoffire View Post
They look like they're made by Duracell! LOL!

Baller as hell
they do have copper tops = )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting-pedobear View Post
who makes the damper?
or where is it made?
Pro dampers are assembled in taiwan like our competiton model
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
^ I 2nd this.

yes there is a chance but we were not motivated in our initial offering because of the limited demand
Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_drifter View Post
Any plans for the supra/soarer

Please say yes
if the interest is there, I have no problem carrying it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashiriya415 View Post
Gus to know more about this warranty deal with *
Are both front and rear, the lower mount that attaches to knuckle aluminum?
And pics of the front upper mount would be nice.
All warranties have an asterisk. We are offering the most generous warranty ever offered on racing parts, however we will not permit abuse of that warranty. For example if you crash that logically wold not be covered by warranty.
For S chassis and genesis both front and rear lowers are aluminum
For Z33 the front lower is steel, rear lower is aluminum.
Some cars like Y33 and future applications like AE86 where the lower mount welds to the steering knuckle, they will be steel but since we copper plate both steel and aluminum they will have the same appearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satek View Post
Those are beautiful!! drooooollll
Thank you everyone for all of the awesome comments, thats what we find rewarding about making original parts!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 01-26-2011 at 01:31 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:57 AM   #27
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
yes there is a chance but we were not motivated in our initial offering because of the limited demand

if the interest is there, I have no problem carrying it
!
I know typically you guys deal with the rwd crowd, but do you think you'd have any interest in developing any products for an evo X? I work right down the street from you guys, and I've been thinking about bringing the car by to get an exhaust made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #28
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
How much are these for a S14?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 AM   #29
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I know what I want to buy with some of my desert money
Old 01-26-2011, 03:12 AM   #30
TurboStrong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
TurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really niceTurboStrong is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
do a group buy, im so in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurboStrong is offline   Reply With Quote