Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Who can get me some Bride seats?

Before everyone starts to flame I'm not talking about the Bride seats from Tee's, but the ones from here

http://www.bride-racing.com

They still manufacture and sell all the OG Bride seats. I'm posting this for a friend of mine who wants to get a Zeros. Anyone badass enough to get these stateside?
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
As long as your friend is willing to pay the badass prices, you can get it from any importer.. u know like raretrick, jspec, etc...
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Aw man... I would kill to get my hands on the OG Bride Brix I. That holding monster's calling out my name....

I bet it'll be like $1100 after all is said and done to get that seat here though....
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #4
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
nevermind....

I like the old Bride seats too...

Last edited by Brian; 01-10-2007 at 11:18 AM..
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #5
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
talk about retarded overpriced
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #6
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not sure if I would trust that being that Bride JP would still offer them if they were being produced... that company may have purchased the old stock before the newer seats were released. Prices should be lower.

Speaking of... have you seen the new seat??? SICK...

Euro II is my personal favorite... looks like R32, but better!!

Peace
Drew
Old 01-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #7
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well I just loved how the Brix I felt when I sat in it. I was literally "squeezed" into the bolsters snuggly, kinda like when the seat is too small and you "force" yourself in it anyway. It felt kinda like that, but not uncomfortable, as a matter of fact, that seat was very comfortable.

Everyone said the Brix II doesn't feel like that anymore (too big) and nobody around here even has those seats for me to try out.

I have a skinny frame, 5'10, 150 lbs, 32 waist, skinny as hell. Hard to find good seats that fit me snug.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #8
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
I don't think the seats are just old stock because on the front page (even though the site hasn't been updated in a long time) they say they are in litigation with Tee's over the "Bride" name. As far as price they are cheap enough on yahoo JP but obviously you can't get them from there.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k40162305
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m31765525
http://www.hirano-tire.co.jp/bride-hato/hato2.html

About $500 for a maxis and Brix 1 is not bad at all........
Old 01-10-2007, 02:06 PM   #9
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom
As far as price they are cheap enough on yahoo JP but obviously you can't get them from there unless you know how to type www.rinkya.com into the url box.
werd bro
Old 01-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #10
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
You can always buy my bride ergo lol
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:36 PM   #11
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
werd bro
Wow, cool, you know about Rinkya. Maybe you shoulda went to this page here

http://www.rinkya.com/car.php

And read this

Quote:
You CANNOT BID on items like engines, bumpers, hoods, car bodies, car seats , front spoilers, etc.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #12
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
You can always buy my bride ergo lol
How much????
Old 01-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #13
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
sitting in a bride would be pretty balla but not worth the money, im just gonna go with an spl bucket.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:46 PM   #14
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom
Wow, cool, you know about Rinkya. Maybe you shoulda went to this page here

http://www.rinkya.com/car.php

And read this

haha like i buy shit from japan using rinkya.

people act like its hard to get shit from japan. its not. too many broke ass dreamers on this site
Old 01-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #15
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
c2auto is were i got my euro brides. j is cool and he might give u some bride shirts to.haha
Old 01-11-2007, 03:09 PM   #16
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i can get that stuff easy. As mentioned, you just have to pay. Too many people whine about prices though.

I wont answer pm's if people are just gonna bs.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:12 PM   #17
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
400 + shipping for my bride for the guy that asked

Yeah^^^^
I do the same thing for people that pay
I just want to hear them bitch about this and that adn time and blah blah

just ask Gleb, it took a little bit but it was worth it for the wheels

and macadoshus, he got 2 sets of equips from me for a fucking steal. i dont mind hooking people up, just dont want people bitching and that wont pay to play
Old 01-11-2007, 03:12 PM   #18
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
used great condition brix (not brixII) is like 500 bucks
u can score them here for a great condition one for about that
in japan
way cheaper (duh)
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:20 PM   #19
yokotas13
Post Whore!

heh, fo sho.
Hey dousan your shits pimp painted!