Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Work VS-XX 18X8.5/9.5 +45 5X114.3

I bought these for my buddy's TSX but we've already found a cleaner set with tires. (BTW these DO fit on TSXs with stock fenders, and 235 tires all around!)

8.5 and 9.5 +45 all around, chrome finish.
as you can see some are curbed, and the centers have the polish bubbling a little bit.

I would like to get... $1200 picked up

I can provide up close detailed pictures of the individual wheels for those who are serious! Please give me a call @ 949 923 1863

Thanks!

Last edited by don henley; 07-22-2008 at 02:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
did you get these @ upgarage?..
bc i was looking at the same polished vsxx in same size and it got sold the day i was sending payment
Old 07-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #3
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
damn.. I would SOOOOOOOO love these for my gf's Accord.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
they look really nice!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
don henley

don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tang View Post
did you get these @ upgarage?..
bc i was looking at the same polished vsxx in same size and it got sold the day i was sending payment
Sorry bro I did not purchase these from up-garage. How much were they?
Old 07-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #6
1985zcar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
1985zcar is making a name for him/her self1985zcar is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1985zcar
I'll give you a thousand shipped right now, PM me your paypal
Old 07-22-2008, 07:53 AM   #7
endless712

endless712 is an unknown quantity at this point
willing to ship?
Old 07-22-2008, 08:49 AM   #8
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
bump...legit seller

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 07-22-2008, 08:53 AM   #9
drift925
BANNED

drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
wow clean rims! these would be PERFECT for an A4!!!!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:07 AM   #10
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift925 View Post
wow clean rims! these would be PERFECT for an A4!!!!
audi = 5x112
Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #11
drift925
BANNED

drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiros View Post
audi = 5x112
Oh snap, fail! Well to be fair, I was mainly referring to the offsets >_<
Old 07-22-2008, 12:39 PM   #12
SlmdCpe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enoughSlmdCpe will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Willing to ship? 33185?
Old 07-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #13
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
how much shipped to 32819?.. those look too good to pass!!
Old 07-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #14
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
These would be so hot on my S. If you will ship then at this price I may be interested. Just PM me if so... If not GLWS bro.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:05 PM   #15
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by don henley View Post
Sorry bro I did not purchase these from up-garage. How much were they?
350 something, haha.
but then add shipping and shit it'd be maybe two bills under waht youre asking.
and yours is creeean!

check out s2ki.com, im sure you knew!
Old 07-22-2008, 06:32 PM   #16
don henley

Honestly man these are not that clean. You can see the little rashes and bubbling of the chrome. I have individual pictures for those who are serious about purchasing. I'm not looking for lowballing window shoppers.

S2ki.com is full of people who don't know what fits their cars, I really don't like to bother with S2000 owners haha. I'll see though, I got some ridiculously rare S2000 spec wheels in the garage
Old 07-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #17
babowc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by don henley View Post
S2ki.com is full of people who don't know what fits their cars
QFT
glws man.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:17 PM   #18
don henley

Haha thanks. Just bought some new shoes over the weekend and I need to pay for classes. That friends and family discount @ footlocker/action/etc really gets me every time..
Closed Thread