Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-27-2006, 02:07 PM   #1
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Checkered JDM Carpets

I did search, I only found this.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ered%22+carpet

What is the name of the carpets, and is there anyway to get them in America for NOT an ass load?

Pics for you newbs.

Thanks, save the flames. I don't care about your personal preference on carpet, on whether or not you do or don't want them. If you know where to get them, post up or STFU. Thanks.

Stupid posts will be negged.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2006, 02:09 PM   #2
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
I know supermade has them as well but in red and black.

Herb
Old 10-27-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Super AutoBac's

Done.

white/black
black/red
90.00?~ usd for the mats, and they sell whole kits too.. but its crazy bucks...

hope this helps.

-R

right?

Old 10-27-2006, 02:17 PM   #4
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
too bad they're only made for rhd. But I guess you'll fit them in somehow right

actually, I think that they are a LOT more. But the rhd is why I didn't want to buy them.

Karoism car mats - FTW
Old 10-27-2006, 02:23 PM   #5
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
I think there they have usdm ones....
Old 10-27-2006, 02:37 PM   #6
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I think the pic you posted is actually the LHD ones, notice the rubber foot pad.

I think I may have to make a stop there next time I go to SoCal.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:41 PM   #7
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
damn sounds like I'll have you get me a set too. The ones I got off ebay suck on the fitment. I was thinking of getting my stock ones redone in black. I only need the front pair
Old 10-27-2006, 03:04 PM   #8
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

well if you guys want its near me, if you pay for my gas or what not in the future, Ill go buy a set for you guys...
Old 10-27-2006, 03:18 PM   #9
drew935
Zilvia Addict

Hey I just checked superautobacs site and it lists at $359.99. Which sounds about right since I remember them being almost $400. Special order though.
Robby maybe you can post up if that's something they have in stock in the store. Doesn't look like it though>?

http://www.autobacsusa.com/
Old 10-27-2006, 03:33 PM   #10
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Totally relevant information

Rofl. Hey the new message length warning is a POP UP! hooray!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 03:34 PM   #11
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

^ LOL sky all my info is relevant I knows I rox

yah there in stock at the place, but for some reason they are not on the site, I believe I can order you a set car spef. or buy the mats indivualy.. Pretty much do you want the 4? or just 2 fronts?

I think last time I was there it was like 90 for 2 fronts? or like 70 for 1 front I cant really remmber, but if you guys are interested ill visit there soon, and chk it out if you wanna buy some.

they just hang on a rack like some coats there....

r
Old 10-27-2006, 03:34 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I doubt real Karoism would go for $90 ea

Real Karoism is super expensive iirc

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 03:35 PM   #13
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
yah there in stock at the place, but for some reason they are not on the site, I believe I can order you a set car spef. or buy the mats indivualy.. Pretty much do you want the 4? or just 2 fronts?

I think last time I was there it was like 90 for 2 fronts? or like 70 for 1 front I cant really remmber, but if you guys are interested ill visit there soon, and chk it out if you wanna buy some.

they just hang on a rack like some coats there....

r
Robby, let me know. White and black. chyea dawgz. For the Cressida. I have these right now:
Old 10-27-2006, 03:36 PM   #14
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wow Logan, wrong post?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 03:38 PM   #15
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
I doubt real Karoism would go for $90 ea

Real Karoism is super expensive iirc
yah you prob are correct on this logan, I know they have the Karo's sets but I think there was some generic checker weave ones there, but i do remmber them being sold in singles, and I thought they were Karo's and I know they should have ben a bit of money, damn I think we should make a trip down there Skylar
Old 10-27-2006, 03:39 PM   #16
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
yah you prob are correct on this logan, I know they have the Karo's sets but I think there was some generic checker weave ones there, damn I think we should make a trip down there Skylar
Chyea, wtf who is in your avatar? Can she come?
Old 10-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #17
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

yah, actually she prob will, thats my gf man

haha we sooo should be actually working @ work right now :P

on second thought pppppppppppshhhhhhhh that!
Old 10-27-2006, 03:54 PM   #18
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
yah, actually she prob will, thats my gf man

haha we sooo should be actually working @ work right now :P

on second thought pppppppppppshhhhhhhh that!
The torment of my work, rendering takes HOURS. I must pass the time with something.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:58 PM   #19
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

yah.... uh mine toooo........... just waiting for my autocad drawings to process

I think its time for battlefield...

i need to put some new games on my work machine here...... =P
Old 10-27-2006, 04:12 PM   #20
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
weapon-r makes some ghetto cheap ass shit checkerboard floormats in different colors

price sucks here but click for a pic of all the colors. http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...o_1921_1753501

$37.58 + no more than $10 shipping
http://www.sromagazine.com/shop/prod...oducts_id=7870

$49 + 11.10 shipping
http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/sale...ts/part/G-Spec

that's for a four piece set so you know it's gotta be quality.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:14 PM   #21
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

yah those arnt weave tho... its like having carboard aero...

offtopic, everytime i turn my back there seems to be more viceroy kids...
Old 10-27-2006, 04:24 PM   #22
drew935
Zilvia Addict

those mats look ok but the S13 driver's mat is an usual design. Plus they're long. Most likely, those mats will be short in our S. My nismo egay mats are like almost 4inches short. That's why I was thinking or redoing my stock mats with black fabric and red stiching or black..
Old 10-27-2006, 05:04 PM   #23
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan
weapon-r makes some ghetto cheap ass shit checkerboard floormats in different colors
Weapon R?

What is your name and who let you in Viceroy hahahahha

Kidding!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 10-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #24
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I used to have some that I got off a silvia.
Then Lindsay got them.
Then Tony got them...
Old 10-27-2006, 05:15 PM   #25
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

everyone walks all them huh, that mat is a whoreeeee
Old 10-27-2006, 05:35 PM   #26
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i had some
karo ism is very expensive
you canget the knockoff but its cheap. i had some.rubbed a hole in it by my heel in like...3 weeks total junk

no lhd quality ones!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 06:07 PM   #27
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Scott, I have some weapon-r one. They been in my garage since 2000. My friend use to work at weapon-r and I got a set for free ( black/blue ). I am not sure if I have a full set, but they are your if you want them. I know I have the rear ones. Just hope I did not throw the rest away.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 06:37 PM   #28
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

I used Costco floor mats for a while when I was daily driving it.

Those were the awesome thick ass ones that hold like a quart of water or something

$20 for a set

Looks whatever but protects like a bitch and good for the rainy days

Take out for the track days

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 10-27-2006, 11:28 PM   #29
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
karo mats. I recently noticed them in a super street (I know...) and contacted ghost dancer on this forum. Hes lots of help and quoted around $100
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 12:11 AM   #30
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to redsuns3838
for 180sx the prices on the karoism.co.jp website list it as around 300-400 for a set of 4, depending on which one you order. actuallyt eh checkered one, i think its sisel, is in the neighborhood of 300 bux.

so 90-100 a mat sounds about right with markup. although because they are chassis specific, they might only have RHD mats for the silvias. sure would be nice to have a set tho...
redsuns3838 is offline   Reply With Quote