Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-13-2013, 01:16 PM   #31
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
What the fuck, are your wheels made by Schwinn?

Old 07-13-2013, 02:02 PM   #32
Chaluska
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Chaluska is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
leave the TE replicas on.

when you can afford good wheels, a 5 lug conversion is only a couple hundred bucks, and totally well worth it. I got my wheels and tires for about 1,200. my 5 lug conversion was 210, the brakes... well.... the brakes were really expensive, but well worth it. CTS-V front brakes, and Z32 rear with e-brake.

if i could choose over again, i would go with a slightly wider wheels, with less negative offset in the front.. 18x8+30 would be the ideal front wheel size for me... so i could run 255/35/18, and 285/30/18.. my current wheels are 18x9+40 with 255's and 18x8+20 with 225 for bullshit gay wheel clearance. it is just about as flush as i want it.

one day ill get different wheels that can fit the correct tire size i need... one day...
Old 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM   #33
Steven_NISMO
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Steven_NISMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
What the fuck, are your wheels made by Schwinn?

Haha.

Goddamn look at all this negative feedback just on an opinion about wheels! Thanks to those who actually answered my question.

Well, like I said I picked these up for practically nothing along with spacers and at the moment I have them on because I can't really afford a decent set of wheels. I'm gonna do the 5 lug swap, but after that I'll have to wait to get 5 lug wheels. So for the time being I'm stuck with these. Actually better than the 4 lug base model wheels. That's why I was just asking for an opinion on these OEM wheels I was offered just to see if they were better to put on instead of these replicas. But after all I'm just gonna keep these and get Z wheels hopefully soon.
Steven_NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:37 AM   #34
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by living4surf View Post
it really is embarrassing being from florida
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:12 AM   #35
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
shalezzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sell your wheels and buy new ones you could prolly get 500 for yours with tires. if your gonna get cheap stock wheels atleast get z33, g35, 300zx or the knock off r33's from square
shalezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #36
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
If you need to ask other people whether or not trading your OEM wheels that you can get some decent money for if you sold them to a kid with a Sentra over some ugly ass shit replicas is a good idea, you're retarded. They're your wheels. You decide.

Florida. His brother would be so proud.

SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote