Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
heavyd06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
heavyd06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
supermade yay or nay?

1995 1996 Nissan 240sx s14 Zenki Supermade Front Bumper Only FRP Unpainted | eBay
i need a bumper and well i like the supermade one but do u guys think thats a good deal? or does anyone have a used one. i was looking at the websites where they sell them and well the shipping costs more than the bumper itself. so i saw that one on ebay for 299 obo seems like a good deal but idk. im kinda scared its gona be crap looks ilke its the abs rep bumper
heavyd06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
1. Supermade is ugly and played out
2. You're going to get just the front bumper of a body kit? Thats going to look dumb regardless of what it is.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #3
heavyd06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
heavyd06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
well where i live 240's are rare n no one has supermade it looks good imo. and ima buy the rest sum other time why buy a oem bumper n then buy another again.
heavyd06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #4
AsleepAltima
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
AsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura aboutAsleepAltima has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
then you answered your own question.
AsleepAltima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #5
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
shit's terrible. makes your car look like a mustang.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #6
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
If you plan on going with an S14 (Kouki) Supermade kit, you're better off buying an entire front section of a Mustang. Probably be cheaper and you'll have a super sweet V8 to go with it!
Old 07-10-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Were you located?
Old 07-10-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Go Version:Select. Done.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyd06 View Post
so i saw that one on ebay for 299 obo seems like a good deal but idk. im kinda scared its gona be crap looks ilke its the abs rep bumper
i think you already know the answer
Old 07-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #10
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nay unless u get the full real kit. I like it but also dont like it cause the front is just weird to me...
I have a supermade s15 front (not by choice), cause it was the only bumper available locally (and anyone who lives in hawaii knows aero parts that arent flip ups are RARE as fuck to find/scavenge lol). Fugly as hell cause it doesnt match my type x skirts n g-grow lip. Finally found someone wit an oem s15 bumper and gonna use that.

So i advise you to not buy it if you aint gonna at least get the matchin sides n rear cause witout those ... Not gonna flow right.

But your car, your money, your decision. If you were like me and bought it just to get the front completed/covered so the neighbors wont think im runnin a chop shop in my garage lol... Then ya...
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote