Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
BadazzSr20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
BadazzSr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Need new rims what to buy?

Ok guys I need new rims for my kouki. I'm running some stock se wheels and I'm ready for some nice rims. I'm looking for a 16 or 17 with a 9 to 9.5 wide. I has to be around the same weight of a se wheel or lower and have to have a lip.

I'm working with 700.00 I can get a little more but that's where I'm looking to be with price. I not trying to pull my fender I don't mind the rolling. If someone can please tell me where to buy this magical rims I would deeply be thankful.

I know we have a wheel fitment thread this is not a wheel fitment question. This is what I'm looking for to buy if u have something or know where I can get what I'm looking for hit me up.

I love 5spoke rims but I'm open to anything just link me pictures of what u got or if u know a place I can buy the wheels I'm looking for in my price range

Tha k you very much for looking
BadazzSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #2
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Doesnt have a lip but my recommendation is Square G33 wheels...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
This falls back to buying what YOU want, not what others want. It's your money, buy what you like and can afford. Please purchase some legit wheels.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
Slippin'eight-nine
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Slippin'eight-nine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why not hit up your local forums?
Or check the Rims and Tires for sale on here and check the people in Florida?
Thats where I would start.
And go with 17's the tire options are massive compared to 16"
Old 07-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
pyshin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
pyshin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Redacted..

Last edited by pyshin; 01-27-2017 at 11:54 PM..
pyshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:28 PM   #6
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Doesnt have a lip but my recommendation is Square G33 wheels...

I second this.

They had them on sale on Enjuku last week(?) I'm sure if you ask nicely they will honor the sale price. They're under $500 last I checked and that's money you get to put towards tires.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #7
BadazzSr20
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I second this.

They had them on sale on Enjuku last week(?) I'm sure if you ask nicely they will honor the sale price. They're under $500 last I checked and that's money you get to put towards tires.
these dont look half bad if i get a 17x9 what tire can u fit on them? and ill look at enjuku now thanks for that info.

is there any other wheels i can get that will have a lip? im looking for something with a lip?

even if there little more money not much more but shot me some wheels tell me what u would get for your s14?

i know its my money but im looking for ideas shot some ideas.

i also been looking at all the threads as well havent see anything worth a damn just a bunch of over prices wheels honestly.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadazzSr20 View Post
these dont look half bad if i get a 17x9 what tire can u fit on them? and ill look at enjuku now thanks for that info.

is there any other wheels i can get that will have a lip? im looking for something with a lip?

even if there little more money not much more but shot me some wheels tell me what u would get for your s14?

i know its my money but im looking for ideas shot some ideas.

i also been looking at all the threads as well havent see anything worth a damn just a bunch of over prices wheels honestly.
On an S14 depending on whether or not you're gonna run spacers I'd get two different sizes.

With spacers 215/40 or 215/45 without spacers 235/40/17

As for wheels with lip you're looking at some sort of rep wheel. And honestly I don't know much about reps.

The other wheel with lip is an 18" and I'm not trying to spread that wheels info around too much lol

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #9
blessedhellrider
Zilvia Member

blessedhellrider is an unknown quantity at this point
wagon wheels dude ..26" donk it!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:24 AM   #10
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Holy shit welcome to ANOTHER "I don't wanna do my own research thread"

You can't bother clicking a few links or READING on your own?

You KNOW there's a figment thread, you couldn't look through it and find answers to your "what tire will fit a 9" wheel" question?
It's YOUR car, YOUR money, make up your OWN mind.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #11
BadazzSr20
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

You can't bother clicking a few links or READING on your own?

You KNOW there's a figment thread, you couldn't look through it and find answers to your "what tire will fit a 9" wheel" question?
Looks like u don't read a thread before replying. It said I'm looking for a wheel to buy that will have a aggressive look but yet weights like a stock wheel or lower. This is not a wheel fitment question I said I would like the rim to be 17x9 or 17x9.5 and able to weight at a stock se weight. If u had 700.00 what would u buy it has to be in the specs of witch I'm asking.

I been looking for a rim but I can't seem to did something with my spec that's worth anything. So this is why I'm here asking u guys what would u buy to help me get some more wheels to look at. Wen u have 1000 people looking for something there's a 100% chance that they will find a rim u haven't seem yet.

Thanks for ur time.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #12
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
Get xxrs
Msglngth
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:56 AM   #13
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^+1
don't think, do it
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #14
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
You're not going to find a larger/wider wheel that weighs the same as or lighter than stock wheels on a $700 budget. If you want real(not knockoff) wheels, you need to up the ante in price ranges. Don't buy just to buy.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You should just sell your whole car then.. Buy some balla wheels then just look at the wheels in your room. I never wanna go to Florida.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

Quote:
Looks like u don't read a thread before replying. It said I'm looking for a wheel to buy that will have a aggressive look but yet weights like a stock wheel or lower.
Seriously... come on man, whats with this bullshit?

I understand there are a lot of new car enthusiasts that dont understand a lot about cars, but how much easier can this get? Theres a wheel fitment thread where you see pics of your car with pics of various different wheel and tire combinations - what else do you need?

People are recommending you buy knockoff R33 GTR wheels, which is fine......... if you're an idiot. These are wheels, buy some decent wheels... once, and be done with.

You can buy Enkei RPF1s for dirt cheap used, and reasonably priced new. Stock wheels from a Supra, GTR or 300ZX are also cheap used.

You're just being stupid asking for hand outs. Do your research and buy some shit for your car. Theres no reason for this thread.

edit: on second thought, maybe those square wheels are just the right wheels for you. you wouldnt know cast vs forged anyway
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #17
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
if you want 17's with lip, decent sizing and cheap/knockoff, saleen reps might be what you're looking for.

but honestly, you can find some nice wheels on here for just a little more cash.
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Looks like u don't read a thread before replying. It said I'm looking for a wheel to buy that will have a aggressive look but yet weights like a stock wheel or lower. This is not a wheel fitment question I said I would like the rim to be 17x9 or 17x9.5 and able to weight at a stock se weight. If u had 700.00 what would u buy it has to be in the specs of witch I'm asking.

I been looking for a rim but I can't seem to did something with my spec that's worth anything. So this is why I'm here asking u guys what would u buy to help me get some more wheels to look at. Wen u have 1000 people looking for something there's a 100% chance that they will find a rim u haven't seem yet.

Thanks for ur time.

So you're looking for a larger and wider wheel that weighs the same as a dinky stock wheel for $700??? Well, someone's a little demanding. Any of the cheap shit knockoff wheels that you can afford are going to be heavier. You would have to get high end forged wheels to fit your demands. Those are waaaaayyyyyyy out of your budget.

You're fucking useless dude. Look for your damned self. For your budget anything decent would have to be used. Do you really expect others to scour the forums and find used wheels for you? Why in the hell would we waste our time doing that? LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!! MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND!!! All the information you are looking for is readily available via a simple google search or a search here. Florida strikes again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
We should really provide more info in easy to find places, like on a spoon.
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #19
BadazzSr20
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
So you're looking for a larger and wider wheel that weighs the same as a dinky stock wheel for $700??? Well, someone's a little demanding. Any of the cheap shit knockoff wheels that you can afford are going to be heavier. You would have to get high end forged wheels to fit your demands. Those are waaaaayyyyyyy out of your budget.

You're fucking useless dude. Look for your damned self. For your budget anything decent would have to be used. Do you really expect others to scour the forums and find used wheels for you? Why in the hell would we waste our time doing that? LOOK FOR YOURSELF!!! MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND!!! All the information you are looking for is readily available via a simple google search or a search here. Florida strikes again...
Truthfully I didn't ready more then half this post cause you just keep referring back to not knowing why I'm asking for I won't waste anymore of my time reading anything u post in this thread have a good day.

Btw there's a place called a church u should look it up cause it seems like ur a hateful person that can use some guidance. Seems like someone wasn't loved very much as a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
if you want 17's with lip, decent sizing and cheap/knockoff, saleen reps might be what you're looking for.

but honestly, you can find some nice wheels on here for just a little more cash.
These rims are nice but im sure there heavy as hell. I was looking into cobra wheels I do like them a lot but there heavy. I was also looking at 350z wheels there's no lip but nice looking too. This is why I'm asking what people would by with the 700.00 to see ideas of what rims are out there. I'm not a big rim guy so I don't no a lot of names of wheels.

P.s Also this isn't a wheel fitment thread for the 50th time. It's what rim would u buy for 700.00 that has a lip and still weights as a stock rim or liter. The wheel fitment thread is all about Jdm hella flush look and Cambering out ur car till the top of each wheel hits each other. That's not what I am looking for any other rims out there that might weight in at 18/20 pounds that looks pretty good.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #20
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Church might make him less hatful but clearly didn't make you intelligent. What you are looking for doesn't exist.
living4surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #21
greatwhitebuffalo

greatwhitebuffalo is an unknown quantity at this point
$700
16x9 - 17x9.5
Multi-piece
less than 19lbs.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is not possible.
greatwhitebuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #22
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #23
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
On an S14 depending on whether or not you're gonna run spacers I'd get two different sizes.

With spacers 215/40 or 215/45 without spacers 235/40/17

As for wheels with lip you're looking at some sort of rep wheel. And honestly I don't know much about reps.

The other wheel with lip is an 18" and I'm not trying to spread that wheels info around too much lol
More tire options with a 245/40-17
Old 07-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #24
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwhitebuffalo View Post
$700
16x9 - 17x9.5
Multi-piece
less than 19lbs.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is not possible.
ROTA SLIPSTREAMS
VARRSTOEN V1

/thread

Otherwise, you're on your own especially on the weight department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
DJ-of-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #25
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Forged aluminum if you want lightweight and high quality. I'd stick with the OEM wheels until you're ready to commit to legit.

To give you a visual of my wheel history... I went from S13 stock steelies to S14 SE's to Z32 twin turbo wheels to Z33 17" wheels and finally 17" LMGT4's.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #26
bc.
Zilvia Addict

bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ok guys I need new rims for my kouki. I'm running some stock se wheels and I'm ready for some nice rims. I'm looking for a 16 or 17 with a 9 to 9.5 wide. I has to be around the same weight of a se wheel or lower and have to have a lip.

I'm working with 700.00 ...............
I stopped reading right here^

Can't get too much in the way of wheels worth a damn for that.

Good luck, make sure to check the classifieds.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #27
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Sounds like another story of someone who wants something for nothing. You're going to need to save more money. Go grab some SE's until you have real money to spend. Right now all it sounds like to me as far as options are Battles [which have no lip, they're concave], XXR's [some designs have lips], or some shitty beat up used wheels no one has heard of. Sometimes you'll get lucky but in a perfect world, save up and get closer to 1,200-1,500 and you'll then possibly land something respectable.

As far as 'weight,' look into Enkeis. They're fairly light, not a bad look, but if lip is what you're after, go elsewhere.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #28
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Truthfully I didn't ready more then half this post cause you just keep referring back to not knowing why I'm asking for I won't waste anymore of my time reading anything u post in this thread have a good day.

Btw there's a place called a church u should look it up cause it seems like ur a hateful person that can use some guidance. Seems like someone wasn't loved very much as a child.
I hate dumbasses asking for handouts. All the information you need to make an educated decision is easily accessable. There is no reason to be a lazy fuck and ask a bunch of people who don't even know you what wheels you should buy.

Last edited by racepar1; 07-17-2013 at 07:11 PM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #29
greatwhitebuffalo

greatwhitebuffalo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
ROTA SLIPSTREAMS
VARRSTOEN V1

/thread

Otherwise, you're on your own especially on the weight department.
wut.......
greatwhitebuffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:36 PM   #30
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
i hate dunbasses asking for handouts. All the information you need to make an educated decision is easily accessable. There is no reason to be a lazy fuck and ask a bunch of people who don't even know you what wheels you should buy.
thisssssss!!!!!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote