Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 12:34 AM   #61
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Jordan if you have Eric's Gparents address PM to obsolete.

Thanks
Old 04-30-2006, 04:18 AM   #62
suberi_RPS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
suberi_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
((eric on andys name)), i dont get on because i cant get on,
i love how you and edgar get on here and talk the biggest shit you get on here and try to save face with "ill tell you where he is!!" you act like im running, remember whos manning up to pay it off on his own, IM paying it off. IM SACRIFICING TO GET THESE KIDS PAID RIGHT. you 2 just bitch out and run, talk shit. and keep pretending to be somthing your not. but thats whats to be expected from 2 of the fakest posers ive ever known, i can say one thing atleast edgar was always edgar. jordan on the other hand cant even pick a personality to fake.
youve NEVER owned a 240 so quit telling people you did, you were NEVER part of works so quit telling people you were.you were never a drifter, did you drift a grand am!?!? you havent even owned a car for over a year. you were never half the shit you claim to have been in your fake ass lie of a life. one thing you were that you forget to claim is a fucking parasite. you lived off my wallet for a year.
you didnt have a job, u didnt do shit. you sat in your trash filled room sleeping on a floor, smelling like shit for 9 months, then ditch out on a lease and act like i did somthing wrong.
quit projecting on me. its not my fault your a WOF.
"Me and Edgar NEVER touched a dime of your guy's money" like i fucking did? it went into a business account, and then transfered.
luckily i was refunded most of that, hence the fact that there are 4 1/2 out of 21 people left to pay.
and that email doesnt work, again thats the reason i gave them my other email. [email protected]
and i NEVER gave your number as a contact, that was YOU go check the thread, and i dont know who would be calling you anyway.
everyone on here that is owed has been in contact with me weekly atleast.
and my car IS legal and will be sold with a US title.
your innappreciative, immature white trash, everyone knows it, and everyone knows your full of shit, even your GF, we sat and talked about how full of shit you were or like 2 1/2 hours one night, so she like everyone else is very aware.
so go somewhere else with your bullshit,lies, etc. you want to try to get them all stirred up and afriad that im bailing on them(like you guys).
IM paying back everyone as promised. simple as that.
you have no point or reason to even be on here, TRUST ME its not as if anyone expects shit from you. lol

Last edited by suberi_RPS13; 04-30-2006 at 05:36 AM..
Old 04-30-2006, 10:06 AM   #63
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Eric im glad that you are paying these guys back. As I have stated before this really isnt getting anywhere by battleing it out on this thread just pay them back.
I didnt "BAIL"on paying them back I quit working with you for alot of reasons and you know what those might be. I didnt see the company going anywhere so I moved on and that is just part of life shit happends.
I shouldnt have to "pay"anyone back for one because the moneys and checks were all given to you to put in that account as you did. Weather you spent it on your car or not who cares now because its been a long time. All you need to do is finish paying them back the money that was deposited into your account.

Thier everyone has Eric's contact. I hope everyone gets thier money back and let this whole situation RIP.

Goodluck
Edgar
Old 04-30-2006, 03:53 PM   #64
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
ha ha, Eric just stop man. Your wallet was funded by poor kids money who thought they were buying cars that you were selling them from a japanese website. Stop acting like your a savior and your doing eveything right, You have been bullashitting these people for a long time, YOU never knew where the container was, You couldnt even get ahold of Mr. Crisp. Most of your "Paper work" was forged at Kinkos, You never talked to anyone at port control.

People have been waring me about your shady past and i should have listened. I just hope Nick and Andy finally learn before shit happens again

How much money from the company account did you waste on Libby?
I know alot of it was. Your so fucked dude, You havent paid taxes you cant even begin to explain the over charges on the bank account when it comes time for them to do an audit, i feel sorry for you, i really do. Infact i thank you for never putting me on the buisness account or the buisness lisence

How many people have you sold cars too that are still waiting on the cars, that you dont talk to? Ian called me yesterday wanting to know how to get ahold of you. Im sure Jeff would like to know where his money/car are...But then again he found out his car was sent to canada.

My "Girlfriend" doesnt recall you and her talking for 2 1/2 hours about me being full of "shit", Dont bring her into this.

The reason why i bailed is becuse we were going no where fast, Noone wanted to do buisness with us and all your promises turned into shit, Every fucking paycheck was going to retardedly high bills, over paying rent becuse it was always late. Talk to your "friend" andy who sat with me on the porch talking about how much of a bullshitter you are and how you tried to fuck us over and fuck over all these people, I understand that he is leaching off of you again so he wont come clean with it. its ok, im not worried about what you have to say about me, call me white trash whatever. I would rather be white trash then a theif.

So what i havent had a car in over a year...Im not too worried about a car,
My first 2 cars were 240s..wow, I dont drift becuse you never seen me drive? Youve never seen me drive becuse ive been too broke to get a car. I wasnt surrounded by thousands of dollars everyday like you were. Ok eric, keep telling yourself your the best in Indy like you always have, Zachs still better =0)

You keep saying the same shit to me that you said on IC, You have nothing to come at me with so just clean your shit up, pay these guys back and do whatever your going to do.

Anyways, I have said everything that i really need to say, so im expecting you to come back with the same shit over and over and telling everyone how your a saint and am working on getting everyone paid back...

So, Good luck to you and Andy with your show, its been real.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:02 PM   #65
suberi_RPS13
Leaky Injector

suberi_RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
well what is funny is the shit that you just stated more then half isnt secret.
its all in the old thread.
ian is the only guy that hasnt recieved a car, for no other reason that i dont want to deal with it when i still have these guys to pay off, so why would Ian call you? he has my contact info.
surrounded by 1000s of dollars? please. you were broke because your worthless. and libby i really dont know what your talking about since it was her paying for most shit most the time.
like when we went to HIN she paid for practically the whole trip.
and how is andy sponging off of me?
i dont live with andy, i rarely see him. i came down to help him fix his car and he showed me this post, and poof! as by some sort of poser magic you had made a post.
all i have to say is quit being such a nut swinger.
youve always been a joke amongst everyone, even your new good friend edgar.
i used to defend you but after a while they started to make some strong points.
i dont claim nor have i ever claimed to be the best drifter etc.. so dont put words in my mouth.
and we all know you think zack is the best, we all noticed how you swing from his nuts, it was alays an inside joke. "jordan the perminant passenger"
i never claimed to be a saint, but im the only one doing the right thing.
and im sure your GF ex GF whatever, jen recalls just fine, sitting at redeye and her at that time saying she would never date you for the same reasons that ive stated above. but whatever none of that matters.
so as said before, your comments and shit dont make a difference.
these guys are getting paid back. and your still white trash.

and edgar, really your a different story. you never really worked for ME.
we started this together and then you bailed, when signs of trouble came.
if you wanted to move on or whatever thats fine, but my point is that at that point you knew that we may have to be making refunds and i think you should have stuck around or atleast attempted to help get these guys paid off so it would not have taken over a year to do so.
thats really all i hold against you.

jordans just a complete backstabber, bullshitter, poser fuck bag.
im going home so i wont be responding on here anymore.
all you guys have my contact info please dont be afraid to use it.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:16 PM   #66
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Pardon me for allowing this bullshit to digress this far in the face of my warning.
It is simple as this;
If you owe these kids money, fucking pay them, don't get all defensive and bitch about it, I am locking this shit now, this is not what the reviews forum is for.

And I write too!
Closed Thread