Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #91
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
they gave us the wrong sideskirts (All bn type 2 and then gave us vertex sides)

obviously they didnt line up at all.

the guy we dealt with didnt want to do anything for us - but then revealed the correct sides arent in stock but theyd be there in a few weeks. Told me to call back "for a sweet discount on them."

I was just like yeah whatever and got the right sideskirts elsewhere. I even offered to ship the wrong ones back - but he didnt want to ship out the right ones (this is before he revealed them not being in stock).

In the past I've had good luck - this time was difficult though.
The seller disputes this, says that this was an in-person pickup by someone else and not you.
I strongly suggest that the two sides come to conclusion in private before potentially dragging peoples' businesses down.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #92
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bought a kit for my s14 from them a while ago. Ordered Kouki, I was sent a zenki front. Sent a picture of the item I received in an email and they sent me the correct item and got it within a few days and let me keep the zenki bumper.

Had a good experience dealing with them and plan on buying a hood from them in the future as well.
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #93
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
I have been dealing with Chaser for YEARS and have had very little bad to say.

This past week re-confirmed that.

I was a little worried with the change of ownership/mamgement/whatever but WOW. Yall seem to have it together better than ever.

I have bought URAS for Kouki, URAS for S13 sil, BN for silvia, vertex for hatch, BN blister fro sil, wings of all types, URAS for R32, BN for R32, and R324 conversion. (multiples of most of these as I use them up). During this time, I have had only one "iffy" fitting part and that part was half expected. I would buy that part from them again (and will be buying it again soon actually) as well as any other I have previously purchased.

My most recent experience was a walk in purchase of R32 URAS. I could not be happier. The stuff fit perfectly with no effort at all. I litterally ONLY DRILLED HOLES! I am convinced that much of chaser's products are the SAME products that the "real" companies sell but with some emblems ground off.

My only iffy kit was R32 BN and it wasn't bad at all. It just took half a day and some patience. I plan to buy it again as soon as it is in stock.

I had no trouble out of Russ but I do understand that his after sale tactics sometimes sounded a little car salesman-ish. Joe has been there to help me through eveything lately and he is stellar about remembering what is in/not in and what is really coming in soon....right off the top of his head.

Here are some pics of stuff I have bought at chaser. All parts are one night barn paint and have NO real body work done on them.

These pics are of my latest (week ago) URAS with rattle can finish and no fiment problems at all!
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:43 PM   #94
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
This is the URAS S14 Kouki kit in omni single stage spayed in a barn (a while back). Same as R32 fitment but add a tiny bit of dremel work to get the rear bumper nice and flush.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #95
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

My old URAS from them (1.5yrs ago?)

This pic does not show the kit well, but it is a sweet pic and shows that the stuff gets used, lol.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #96
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

This is Chaser's version of Bee-R R324R conversion parts installed onto the same R32. This took a day (14hrs) of fitting but with NO bodywork this was the result. The gaps were better than most factory metal cars there that day soooo.... This was also painted with automotive rattle cans in about 3hrs outdoors.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #97
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

The only kit that gave me even a tiny headache was R32 BN sports. I still was able to get it to fit well in a driveway with nothing more than a driff, a file and a dremel. It is such a rare kit to find knockoff of so I am willing to put in some work to get this result. This was also rattle canned.

Shit. Gotta go on anothe P-bucket to find more of this one. sry.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #98
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

This is S13 silvia BN from them. This car has had atleast 5 bumpers, 2-3 sets of skirts, and countless rear bumpers and quality was good and pretty consistant throughout.

Old 04-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #99
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

I don't have Ryan's permission, but his stuff is all chaser and I like his lil racer car so here are some 86 pics.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #100
slideways90
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
slideways90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill have to agree with kiley. ive been dealing with chaser for a few months now. I have always gotten the best customer service from joe. he is quick to reply to me and let me know what is instock and what isnt. There product doest actually fit pretty decent with time. the reason things dont appear to fit at first is because they get stored in large stacks and over time they "relax" into a different form. A little heat and patients will have them fitting great in no time. Ive recently had to resort to getting a few other pieces from a different source (aero designs) and i will honestly say that chasers product and customer service is a million times better than the other. im looking forward to their next shipment so i can purchase from them exclusively. Thanks for all the help and thank kiley for getting me hooked on you guys.
slideways90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #101
uperformance
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
uperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
joe for the win.
got me my hood asap
working on my kit getting here. no redic. customs fee's fast freight international!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 01:02 AM   #102
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

That is true. All kits go on better in warm weather but the BN kit actually NEEDED direct sunlight and it was suddenly night and day. I went straight to that trick with the R324 kit and it was soooo naice.

I deffinately think Chaser is offering as good OR BETTER of a product than other companies but the occasional complaint is simply from VOLUME of parts being sold. When you sell as much as they do, you will get the odd unhappy nilly. What you seldom hear about is the droves of happy customers riding around with chaser parts and either A, never giving it a second thought, or B, who don't wanna tell anyone there kit ISN'T a BN/Vertex/SS/etc kit or even give away their sweet kit buying honey hole.

I figure the more I talk about it, the more parts they will sell, and hopefully they can continue to offer stupid good prices and the occasional sale that makes it impossible to resist a slick new hood/wing/or thingamabob.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #103
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance
+1 for Chaser yet again, this is the 3rd body kit I've bought from them. I Told them I was coming down on friday at 11 and when I got there everything was already pulled and waiting for me. Nice and friendly staff aswell, helped with putting my hood on since I had to put it on to get it home

Always happy with there products, my old hatch with there kit
Old 05-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #104
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Just ordered the Rocket Bunny rep wing. I'll check back in when the product comes.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #105
NNOCENT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
NNOCENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZeD View Post
Just ordered the Rocket Bunny rep wing. I'll check back in when the product comes.
it fits like a glove, we did a test fit saturday (dry fit) and it sits almost flush without any mounting
NNOCENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:18 PM   #106
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
After many a pm's to them and wasting their time, I decided on a kouki Friends front, msports sides, and vtx rear (all they had in stock to match the front) And only going off pictures from their site, they line up together really really well!

I received the kit about 8 days after I paid them. Was in perfect condition, only had one VERY small crack on a skirt, maybe 1/2inch long. Not visible and easily fixable.

I would definitely do business with them again!

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:46 PM   #107
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
when i first ordered

a full S13 Uras type II rep
B-Magic Style overs
dmax style front overs

i recived all complete but the rear overs were for S14 called them back explained what i received emailed me a return label

2days later i got my new overs quick style

very happy with the service

just recently order the bunny rocket Spoiler for 180sx fits fantastic
Old 06-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #108
S14SwimShark105
Zilvia Junkie

S14SwimShark105 is making a name for him/her selfS14SwimShark105 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to S14SwimShark105
Chaser aero has horrible customer service and communication!!! Do not buy!

I had ordered a s2000 hardtop with mounting hardware for $799 about a month ago May 17th 2011. I gave Joe a PM to make sure everything was in stock before I sent payment through paypal. He said everything is there ready to be shipped. Of course I sent the payment after hearing that and waiting patiently for my tracking number.

Two weeks go by and no tracking number so I gave Joe a PM asking what the status of my order is and the tracking number and he tells me that it hasn't shipped because something happened with the hardware manufacturer and the warehouse guy was fire/left. At this point I was pretty pissed off that he didn't update me on the status of what was happening because I needed this hardtop asap. Joe kept telling me that the "Owner" is supposed to call me to update me on the status. This is 3 weeks after I had given them payment. I call to ask for a refund because at this point I am extremely angry and how they handled things and I don't want to give a company my money that just doesn't care about its customers. I ask Joe for a refund and he said he would issue me a refund and that I'd see it back in my account in a few days. 5 days go by and I still haven't seen a refund. IT DOESN'T TAKE 5 DAY TO GET A REFUND BACK!!!

I called today June 17th 2011 to talk to some lady and asked about my refund. She tells me my hardtop is ready to ship and everything is ready to go and I was like WTF I asked you for a refund over a week ago. She then proceeds to tell me that if I want a refund I would have to pay $200 for the cancellation fee? At this point I want to blow shit up and go berserk. I know on their website it says "All return requests must be made within 10 business days after receiving order." Within those 10 days I thought my hardtop had already shipped!! Getting stuck with this bullshit 25% cancellation fee is not fair at all. If I had known it would take a month of waiting to get my hardtop I wouldn't have ordered in the first place! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION!

----If they are able to fix the problem then I will remove this post.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:20 PM   #109
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
waaaaaatttt!!!!!!! damn dude u scaring the crap outta of me, i ordered a s2k hardtop with mounting kit too about a week and a half ago and our communication was great up till after i sent the payment, i asked for the tracking number on a pm or two and never got a replied, i started to get anxious
if it wasnt that i received a call from UPS last tuesday wanting to confirm the shipping address for an item that chaser aero shipped. After reading this, im just paying to get the right stuff and everything that was supposed to come with it in good condition. Damn it!!
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:27 AM   #110
S14SwimShark105
Zilvia Junkie

S14SwimShark105 is making a name for him/her selfS14SwimShark105 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to S14SwimShark105
Yeah, I just got a reply back from them and they will not waive the ridiculous cancellation fee and said there is nothing they can do. What a load of BS from a company that truly does not care about their customers at all. I have no choice but to go ahead and buy the product, it would be stupid to pay $200 to cancel it. Either way, they get my money which was the last thing I wanted. They said they'd promise me a tracking number on Monday, lets see if they can keep any word that they say. I wish I could meet these people in person....
Old 06-19-2011, 02:37 AM   #111
dsastr_clan
Zilvia Junkie

dsastr_clan is an unknown quantity at this point
ill let you know if my top arrives on monday and the condition of the shipping package. Also if i received all the stuff that is supposed to come with it
dsastr_clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:19 AM   #112
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Poor business with poor customer service and no good representative

I totally agree with you guys..i bought the first batch they had of the REPLICA BN style invert hatch..came with bad fittings, damn plexy or whatever that shiet lexan glass didnt not fucking fit. Took me two months to find someone who was crazy enough to install the window for another $100 bucks on top of the $650 i had already paid for it..really disappointed and was definitely not satisfied with my product i bought..

Joe, who is some new guy trying to represent their company is trying to help me with some rear over fender to compensate for the bad fittings and is not welling to give me part of my payment back. he said they cant do that, but is welling to give me something in return for the bad fittings..that was two month ago..now still waiting on them because it HAS NOT come in yet. bunch of BS..so i called asking to speak to a manager..no manager on site to speak to and no way of contacting their fucking owner..wtf man..so JOE said that if i go to them they will probably wnt give me anything and that he is pulling some strings to get me rear over fenders to compensate me, but i have to wait another month which is this month to find out if i can get it..really pissing me off because i have been putting my paint job on hold. FUCK..like i said before "WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE???" and then he tells me that people are getting laid off, fired, and leaving. I wonder what kind of business they are running now and that it must be so bad that employees are getting fired, laid off, or leaving.

Now im looking into their state laws to find out what i can do. If anyone else is having the same problems, i highly recommend on looking into their state law to find out about what we can do to fix what has been done wrong. I am a supervisor in a customer service location and if it was WRONG ON OUR END..we try out best to compensate them with what we can..and keeping those customers waiting more than one day of a complaint of issue is too long already..and THAT PEOPLE...IS WHAT I CALL BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. AND IF THIS NEW SUCKA JOE READING THIS..FUCK IM TIRED OF WAITING..FUCKING DO SOMETHING BY NOW..OR AT LEAST KEEP ME FUCKING UPDATED..FUCKING TIRED OF WAITNG..SHIET

LITTLE ADVICE TO YOU JOE, IF THE COMPANY IS LOSING THEIR EMPLOYEES ONE AFTER ANOTHER..SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL BURN YOU TOO..SO FIX OUR ISSUES AND GET THE FUCK OUT..BECAUSE THAT BUSINESS IS BAD!!!!
SORRY I KNOW YOU'RE JUST THE MIDDLE MAN THAT THEY PAY TO DEAL WITH US, BUT MAN WE ARE THE CUSTOMER WHO IS PAYING ALOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU RECEIVE.

XEEM MOUA

P.S. DO NOT...I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM CHASERAREO..FUCK THEM..AND FUCK THE OWNER FOR NOT DOING HIS STUPID JOB.
xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #113
uperformance
Zilvia Member

uperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
honestly, chaser has been the best kit company ive delt with. took me a day/12hrs to mount and fit my entire kit, and wdiebody, but realistically, for a $1000 dollar aero kit, this is bombing,.

Joe is awesome, had some stock issues, figured it out, and he got me my kit and hood ASAP.

great guy, great buisness, honestly will do buisness again as long as Joe is still around.

heres my full vertex ridge widebody + gt300 hood from them.

and a full flikr set.
Drift Beast - a set on Flickr
Old 08-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #114
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
joes no longer there, apprently upper management was given him a lot of crap about stuff.

not gonna go into any more detail.
the person you want to talk to is kayla. AWESOME gal

got a wrongly labeled part (for a DA honda) was supposed to be a silvia works 9 front.
without hesitation, she sent me a brand new bumper, didnt even ask for us to return the honda lip!

I have dealt with them for a while now, and i have 0 complaints, every time there is any sort of problem, they have always been quick to help me i frequently do group buys here in CO, and they always hook it up with discounts for ordering so much, GREAT pricing, and very attentions to any questions

heres fitting of their s14 zenki supermade kit i just got, fits great! needed a LITTLE massaging, but for the price i knew it would.
very very pleased with it.
dont mind stock rims /unfinished wrap. wrap will be finished, and my better rims were showing belts from the last event haha

revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #115
7jpat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
7jpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hi new just got my coupe about 3 weeks ago came with chaser wide body but its for the hatch not installed yet, i know i need rear quarter panels for a coupe , the front end (fenders and bumper ) will work , the side skirts and rear bumper look like they will work , can some help me out here i really love the kit its the one i wanted just got lucky when i got it
7jpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #116
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
new rear bumper, and obviously like you said rear quarter panels
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:43 PM   #117
7jpat
Zilvia Member

thanks that was fast , so side skirts are good
Old 09-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #118
7jpat
Zilvia Member

well it turn out i traded my hatch rear for a coupe witch i need its a w9 chaser rear bumper W9 Rear Bumper | 2DR [M162] - $299.00 : Chaser Aerodynamics, LLC.
will this fit the 50mm rear fenders from chaser

or is this one compatible bc it looks just like the one i would need 89-94 Nissan S13 B-Sport Widebody Rear Bumper Duraflex | eBay
reason i ask is its half the cost of the chaser rear but looks identical
Old 12-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #119
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to bump chaser. Great customer service and the put me before the dollar. I will always tell people you can deal with them. One of the best advertisers on zilvia. Thanks and keep up the good work.

"Home is where the armor is"
nassin31spr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #120
Wreckless35
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Wreckless35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wreckless35
I'm here to say that compared to other rep/knockoff kits, there isn't ANY other venders that are better for the OVERALL price, quality & fitment than Chaser. Of course all & all some quality aspects aren't perfect but whose is? That's the question unless you're purely buying from the real manufactures themselves. Even then how many times have you heard horror stories about say Origins fenders & overs fitting shitty?!? Also how many people do you know with real GP sports kits & Works 9 kits?? Not many so complaining that there are issues are dumb unless you actually have the real product to compare. I live close enough to chaser to go up there and purchase directly and they are a tight knit crew of dudes who do take customer service seriously & I know they aren't trying to rip anybody off. Other than them losing Joe as a rep (my personal rep) I have never had a gripe with these guys... +1 for Chaser. Now I'll step down from soapbox lol
Wreckless35 is offline   Reply With Quote