Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-01-2007, 07:27 AM   #31
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegaragespl View Post
As for the sleeves, i didnt want to hammer it, spent like a thousand bux on the dam things, you know?
Yeah, who wants to read the instructions for something that expensive?

Too bad about the customer service though, that's one thing you can't blame on the customer, usually.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:37 AM   #32
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Quote:
stfu you stupid ricer, wtf do you know about right precaution.
YOU SWEAR fucking coilovers are hard to put on.

As for the sleeves, i didnt want to hammer it, spent like a thousand bux on the dam things, you know?
wow man didnt think u would get THAT but hurt about me saying u didnt take the right precautions.. and obviously you didnt so dont get all pissy with me because u didnt tighten them the RIGHT way

and NO coilovers arent hard to install.. but if you havent installed enough of them you dont know a lot of the small stuff to do (not saying you dont know how to install them)

and for the record yes i am a ricer that is actually the reason why i have Stance coilovers is so i can lower my car to the ground!

and yes i know u spent 1k on the coilvers and didnt want to take a hammer to them.. then you should have gotten kyb struts and rsr springs my buddy drifts on them and hold up just as good as coilovers
Old 11-01-2007, 07:39 AM   #33
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Yeah, who wants to read the instructions for something that expensive?
good point.. why spend soooo much money and dont read instructions... well let alone do more than hand tighten something that gets A LOT of movement... vibration.. and road abuse..
Old 11-01-2007, 09:29 AM   #34
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FYI everyone...on the megans, I just palmed wrench to tighten the sleeves.

never gave me any problems. But who cares...my main concern was...the shock was broken, called multiple times, didnt get the support i thought a reputable company would give.

Heres good example of good customer service.
So i bought a dell computer brand new, it was running kinda slow, and had problems shutting down. Talked to the tech support. They said it might be defective ram. So the next day, i got 2 slabs of replacement rams for my dell. TALK ABOUT FAST and awesome customer service. And the ram did fix the problem right away.

But, thats just an example of a Fortune 500 company. I know tougefactory isnt as good as dell, but if you wanna become a successful company, you gotta take care of your customers! Am i right?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:05 AM   #35
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post
In his defense, sony does outsource alot of their products to third party companies (not in the US or Japan :P). I see the point he was trying to make though, in that any manufacturer; big or small, will have defects in their product, same as JIC who was getting a reputation for collapsing shock towers, etc. Which is a valid point to make, but the lack of customer service sounds to me like they know their product is failing, but don't have the budget to warranty their product.
Yes, but when Sony was really huge and not losing money like they are now, they manufactured themselves. Its not that I don't see his point. Its that is a flimsy analogy at best for several reasons that I point out.
Now your point about the customer service which is an elaboration on my statement about the customer service is very valid. Its obvious they are aware of the issue and its obvious they are trying to get on top of it buts its catching them off guard.

Facts are....
Yes, the OP has a valid complaint and is having problems
Yes, Touge Factory/Stance is lagging
Yes, other people are having the same problems and this is not an isolated incident.
Yes, Touge Factory midwestern fans jocking them, have jumped in here to defend. Which smells like a cover job.
In the end the OP review is fair and valid and holds weight.
Fact is until Touge Factory/Stance officially announces they have had a problem and are correcting it our have corrected it, it looks like they are just not holding up to their end of bargain as a Product producer.
Yes I know they said the had a badge batch of pillowbals but it was pretty much on the down low. Their customer support, or lack there of, is showing they are having a hard time keeping it under control.
I know you supporters don't like hearing this, though this is not a slam its facts. YOu cannot call facts a slam.

P.S. What they need to do know is called in the business, damage control. I.E. get public about the problem,acknowledging it and announcing a fix. It also includes taking care of customers with problems rapidly and courteously. If they fail in this department they damage their reputation. It seems in the end my previous sentence is exactly whats happening

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:52 AM   #36
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

ok ppl let not assume they were slacking.. not saying i dont trust this guy and his words but he kinda got on my bad side hehe

who is to ever say he has actually been trying to call them for the past 3 months?!?!

i can tell you for a FACT! i called Stance 5 times in one day.. and they answer 3 out of the 5 times.. i think thats pretty damn good considering ppl could have been in the back and working on cars etc etc
Old 11-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #37
xamraci
Zilvia Member

xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Side note in terms of tightening the collar...I have ALWAYS tightened mine with a screwdriver and a mallet or hammer

And This is my...6th set of coilovers I have owned or installed
Cuscu, Omni, GC, TEIN and the F2autolifes(which yes, certainly do resemble KSPORTS, though the dampening levels are different as well as the available springs such as the SPRINT option for the new TYPE2)

As previously stated..Stance certainly has some explaining to do...thats with out a doubt...If A company doesnt have the customer service to back up a product...they shouldnt be distributing or producing the product considering this seems to be a production level problem as well as distibution level...

Hope that you find some resolve in this situation...
xamraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:59 AM   #38
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ok I was not going to respond to this but, well here we go.
Sony is not always known for bang for the buck. In fact they were always more expensive and still are than a lot of the other Japanese brands. Quality ya but you paid for it.

Now Touge Factory? You cannot even put that Store in the same catagory as Sony. Sony manufacturers their own stuff. Touge Factory is a retail store that has stepped into the wholesale side of the auto parts business. They actually do not manfacture the stuff they sell. They either resell already manufactured products or have a third party manufacture stuff for them. In sense you could say Touge Factory makes Stance because its their line but they don't actually made the product its made for them, and not in the U.S.

There is no possible way they would be able to market them for the price they do if they did. Touge Factory has done a great job of keeping that under wraps.
Yes, Touge Factory has worked with the manafucturing plant contracted to make the product and put input into the design. Though the problems people are reporting are a quality control issue and Touge Factories falling down on the customer support side because of it.
Now if you had not made such blatantly blind statements, I might not have brought this to light but well you did, so here it is.
dave seriously, i said i was done. but, i had to come back to read to see if it was let alone and of course, as usual, it wasn't. and you can see by other other quote i have from you down more that i read the whole thing through again. it was a very simple analogy comparing only the customer service part. nothing else. well that and the fact that both companies have good quality products. sony has been a little more expensive than other products of the same nature, but they are still in the middle, kind of like stance. not the cheapest but certainly not the most expensive, but like you said you get what you pay for. that was part 2 i believe of my original analogy. but part one was about customer service, and that's what i was comparing, not how much volume one puts out. the main focus of a company is to provide products (hopefully good quality) and expand to gain a bigger margin of profit. and you should know this quite well. my analogy was not to be taken into every single aspect of the business. the main concern i had was about the customer servie and bashing a company for, in his case, one bad product. if he got a replacement from them and it happened again, then i would reconsider. so as "fimlsy", as you say, my analogy is; it was only for one main reason which it looks like, by your post and the other guy's post, that it came across. then my analogy served it's only purpose. alrighty then. now my head hurts, so i'm going to take a nap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Yes, but when Sony was really huge and not losing money like they are now, they manufactured themselves. Its not that I don't see his point. Its that is a flimsy analogy at best for several reasons that I point out.
Now your point about the customer service which is an elaboration on my statement about the customer service is very valid. Its obvious they are aware of the issue and its obvious they are trying to get on top of it buts its catching them off guard.

Facts are....
Yes, the OP has a valid complaint and is having problems
Yes, Touge Factory/Stance is lagging
Yes, other people are having the same problems and this is not an isolated incident.
Yes, Touge Factory midwestern fans jocking them, have jumped in here to defend. Which smells like a cover job.
In the end the OP review is fair and valid and holds weight.
Fact is until Touge Factory/Stance officially announces they have had a problem and are correcting it our have corrected it, it looks like they are just not holding up to their end of bargain as a Product producer.
Yes I know they said the had a badge batch of pillowbals but it was pretty much on the down low. Their customer support, or lack there of, is showing they are having a hard time keeping it under control.
I know you supporters don't like hearing this, though this is not a slam its facts. YOu cannot call facts a slam.

P.S. What they need to do know is called in the business, damage control. I.E. get public about the problem,acknowledging it and announcing a fix. It also includes taking care of customers with problems rapidly and courteously. If they fail in this department they damage their reputation. It seems in the end my previous sentence is exactly whats happening

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #39
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
I've had Tein HA's, Tein RA's, Ground Controls, and KTS Beta 2's. I've never had to use anything more than the supplied tools to keep the collars locked. FWIW, I've tracked, drifted, and daily driven each of those setups.

REGARDLESS, the guy's shock is completely locked up and Stance seems to be ignoring the problem. Quality control issues aside, it is simply bad business to treat customers this way.

Someone else on here mentioned SPL's customer service - plus one on that topic. One of the best companies I've had the pleasure doing business with.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #40
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
Oh and homegaragespl, good luck getting everything sorted out.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:59 PM   #41
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
In reality, no company has to do anything about their product failing being as how everything is offroad use only. Now whether or not they follow through with that has more to do with ethics. So that's on them.

But most coilover collars loosen. So stop bitching. This is a hobby.

You can stop the problem a numerous amount of ways.

1. Hammer/flathead.
2. Blue thread lock.
3. Slightly scratch a line down the shockbody to create some friction.
4. Don't be a weak bitch.

KTS also loosened, so don't even give me that.

Funny as how s-chassis owners are the only ones having problems. I haven't heard anything from fc/evo owners yet.
Am I doubting that some of you are having problems, no. But I do think people are expecting WAY too much.

Now when/if you people do call to express your problems, blaming people/a product, sure won't help you get your car back on the road. If you express yourself in a business like manner it will help loads when you talk to a rep.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #42
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Bought a set of Stance GR +, brand new.

installed it on the S13, took it to maybe 3 or 4 drift events. Didnt even daily drive the car. Didnt crash or get into any accidents.

Rear passenger shock/strut/ damper wouldnt go down anymore. Took it to a reputable local performance shop to confirm this. Also, the front coilover sleeves wont always lock. I tight them as much as I can, keeps getting loose. Dont take my words for it, I know for a FACT, Dousan PG has this problem too. Saw him having trouble at a Just Drift event.

called Stance regarding the issue.
First time, called them, and explained the situation, they asked me to get the invoice number from the distributor i got it from. So I got that.
2nd time, called them, they didnt answer their phone for the longest time. Had to call tougefactory, someone from there answered, cuz they are the same company you know? The lady there said the R&D department was in a meeting, so I left a number. Never got a call back.

3rd and 4th time, called and left number and msg. Never got a call back.

This happen in a 3 month span. Its not like I didnt give them time.
Stance is junk, customer service sucks so bad.

So all you people who dont run stance coilovers, and yet think so highly about them. Well, Dont. Cuz I used to read threads about how good stance coilovers were, and was curious. So bought a set. Tried it out, and they were not as good as it was hyped up to be.

What am i running now? I was thinking of running the megan tracks. Many 240 owners I know in the area uses megan, and seems to be reliable. (yes, i know it might ride pretty rough) And since they are local, they cant hide behind the phone. Hahahhaha

what the fuck
you dropping my name?
who the hell are you?
i HAD that problem
then i tightened them up as they should be and they are PERFECT
why the droopped? because i didnt tighten them enough when i first put them on.
i did it at the track that one time and now...5 6 8 events later...no problems no sagging no dropping. no problems.

its obvious you dont know much about coilovers.
save your breath on a reply

stance has done nothing but good stuff for me and people i knwo who run them
you sound just like a whiney baby.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #43
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
what the fuck
you dropping my name?
who the hell are you?
i HAD that problem
i did it at the track that one time and now...5 6 8 events later...no problems no sagging no dropping. no problems.

omg! i love this comment!

thank you for gettin the point i saw to why this guy made this thread!
also the OFF ROAD use comment is PERFECT once you take these coilovers and drive them on the street/drift on them.. you take away their reliablitly.. thats why only broke ppl or ppl with deep pockets drift because they understand that things can break when u take them out of their elements!

NOW STFU! and drive on those shitty Megans!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:32 PM   #44
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what the fuck
you dropping my name?
who the hell are you?
i HAD that problem

well said. hahaha +rep
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #45
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
who cares about the sleeves, you guys are sooooo.. missing the point.

The main topic, got a defective coilover. Try to get replacement. Didnt get any customer service.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #46
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
what the fuck
you dropping my name?
who the hell are you?
i HAD that problem

well, since you are so well known on zilvia, there are many people who knows who you are. Just using it as an example. And you have HAD the problem. If you dont like ppl dropping your name its fine, ive deleted.

If you say I dont know much about coilovers, ITS OK, im not going to argue. But the fact of the matter is, the coilover IS defective. I know I didnt break it.

Its good to hear that stance has done good stuff for you and your friend. I hope they will do something good for me too. As of now, nothing yet.

If you think im like a whiney baby, sure, why not..
Im out a thousand and some odd bux, i think i have the right to complain and bitch like a baby...unless someone wanna buy my defective coilovers for like 1g or so...I wont complain. I start a thread about the wonderful person who heard my "cry" and helped me out.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #47
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
show pics of this 'broken' part
ive tracked these puppies for so many events and they are rock solid

if u already posted it, i msut have missed it
please show me again.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:51 PM   #48
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
who cares about the sleeves, you guys are sooooo.. missing the point.

The main topic, got a defective coilover. Try to get replacement. Didnt get any customer service.
still hard for me to believe about this customer service thing.. i called Stance the other day to ask them about the changes they made with their GR+3 coilovers and they were there to answer the questions...
Old 11-03-2007, 08:52 PM   #49
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

and dude wtf is up with you giving me bad rep and calling me a ricer lol i told you i am a ricer no reason to give me bad rep because of it! haha get over your fucking self!
Old 11-03-2007, 09:01 PM   #50
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

dousan PG:

so you want me to show you a pic of the shock/strut?

Its stuck. It wont go down anymore. I dunno how it can show you anything.
On the outside, it still looks new. take off the top mount, and spring. and try to compress the damper, its hard as a rock.

Took off the other side, to double check, looks exactly the same, but that one DOES compress.

want me to make a video? So you would bring it to the attention of Stance, and have them send me a replacement? Im surprised that this hasnt got their attention yet. If they would just call me back, I wouldnt even be here wasting my time, ranting about stance. Instead I would be a happy camper like yourself.

to i need tires:
you admit that you are a ricer in one of your first posts.
Also, you keep insulting me, and thats quite annoying.
I felt that its unnecessary you make such posts.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #51
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need tires View Post
and dude wtf is up with you giving me bad rep and calling me a ricer lol i told you i am a ricer no reason to give me bad rep because of it! haha get over your fucking self!
why is it hard for you to believe? Do you naturally not trust people?
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 09:17 PM   #52
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

homegaragespl:
yes i admitted i am.. sweet no reason to give me bad rep because of it like i said.

EdaciousX:
no its not hard for me to trust people.. but just doesnt seem like something Stance would do, or has done.

im not sure when he refers to Stance if he is actually all the Stance wearhouse in Illinois.. or is he referring to the place he got his coilovers and they are being shady.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:19 PM   #53
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

does it not go down more because u are maxed out on the lowness?
or does it not go down because its cross threaded?
have u done the usual pb blaster and such?
have u sent STANCE/Touge Factory pics vids etc etc etc

or negotiated sending it back so they can try and fix it?
or u dealing w/ thepoeple u bought it thru?
Old 11-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #54
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
does it not go down more because u are maxed out on the lowness?
or does it not go down because its cross threaded?
have u done the usual pb blaster and such?
have u sent STANCE/Touge Factory pics vids etc etc etc

or negotiated sending it back so they can try and fix it?
or u dealing w/ thepoeple u bought it thru?
these are some good things to try.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #55
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

i just re=read
u were dealing w/ them directly
you email them often?
email can work good because phoneskinda suck sometimes
but get names and shit
always document
u might tyr and hit up some of the TF employees on various boards
thats usually a good way too.

to get stuff replaced with naerly ANY company is hard. its like getting refunds when u over pay for shit. takes 2 seconds to cash it and 4 months to get the $$ back

welcome to the real world
any company is like this
haha
life sucks.
never live paycheck to paycheck

anyawys enough 'dad' talk
just keep calling and emailing them.
posting here probably wont do much
most people dont have this problem so u wont get much love or sympathy from most.
bad mouthing a comapny never really helps anyone.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:04 PM   #56
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
So you're saying the damper is messed up? Try bolting it all back up and lower the spring perches really low so that the spring is free to droop. Then put a jack under the LCA or wheel and jack it up. See if it moves up.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #57
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

The car wasnt that low. Didnt max out.
I dont have names, its been such a long time.
First time i talked to the cust rep, they switched me to the R&D department.
The guy told me to get the order number for the purchase, they said they would replace it. Didnt have it at the time. AFter i got the number, called back time and time again. Either didnt pick up, or had to leave a msg/call back #. Like I said, never got a call back, nor got to speak that R&D rep ever again.

Im not really bad mouthing Stance coilovers, I mean, they have the good parts, like when you order the GR+, they gave you 2 sets of springs, I was like wow. thats awesome. The ride was better than megans.

I know all companies have defects. I have tried, for quite sometime about 1 month-2 calling them directly to get the problem fix. I mean, if they fixed the problem, and replace the bad coilover, I wouldnt be here ranting about stance and their company.

Since, this is the review forum, and everyone totally overrate stance being the best stuff in the world, next to silk road and what not, like how I USED TO believe. Im just a disappointed consumer, who is telling it like how it is.

If you had a good experience with stance or TF, well good for you. Your good experience with them isnt really helping me in this case. Because I read endless good things about stance, and bought a set. I know things dont ALWAYS turn out the way you want it. Ok, i accept that. This thread is to inform people that "i got stances, and it wasnt as good for me"

HOWEVER....
ty all for the advise. Will try to bother TF to get problem fix.

I dont wanna start anymore crap with anyone for any reason. It is how it is. If you have a problem about any of my posts. Let me know through PM, maybe we can work something out.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:31 AM   #58
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Quote:
never live paycheck to paycheck

best quote EVER
Old 11-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #59
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Never got problem with HKS.... used mine for about year now 5 events also daily for about 6000 still in good condition i was pretty suprise.
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 12:16 PM   #60
The Riot Hero
Banned from the Marketplace

The Riot Hero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Riot Hero Send a message via Yahoo to The Riot Hero
call the crap out of them. im sure youll get a response. maybe ask for dave directly?

stance > megan x932865
The Riot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote