Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-17-2006, 03:20 PM   #31
turbo98
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
turbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Another plus over here...I deal with these guys daily and they are always prompt with orders and pricing. Mike personally took care of me when I was trying to find oem parts for my SR..I would recommend to anyone!!
turbo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #32
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
+1, Mike is awesome, replied to all my questions very quick, shipped my stuff fast, i will definitely shop with Option Imports again
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 07:57 PM   #33
midland300

Trader Rating: (0)
midland300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mike is very helpful. He answered all my questions and gave me a great price. Shipping was also pretty fast.
midland300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:06 AM   #34
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Fast shipping and good prices +1

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:18 AM   #35
MangoDorifto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
MangoDorifto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Extremely happy with Mike @ option imports! There was a little mix up on my shipment where I was accidently sent a KA bottom mount turbo manifold instead of one for my SR. Contacted Mike and was instantly sent an email for a return shipping label, so they could get the right manifold out to me ASAP. Pleasure doing business and look forward to doing more in the future!
MangoDorifto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #36
gmarzan
Leaky Injector

gmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of lightgmarzan is a glorious beacon of light
Mike @ optionimports is awesome. Very nice person to talk to over the phone and shipping is fast. Great company to deal with.
gmarzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #37
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
+1 for option imports, i bought my megan adjustable rear endlinks and a couple other thing from them, and they were well priced and promptly sent.
Old 02-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #38
noequalibrium
Leaky Injector

noequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruinnoequalibrium is on the path to ruin
Great company! I bought ichiba front and rear 5 lug from them!
noequalibrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #39
duffman1278
Post Whore!

duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
+1 For these guys, always helpful when I go there to pick up.
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #40
alexander500
Zilvia Member

alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
I've bought tons of stuff from these guys, and they always ship fast, package well and have low prices
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:19 AM   #41
raysweiwei
Zilvia Member

raysweiwei is making a name for him/her selfraysweiwei is making a name for him/her selfraysweiwei is making a name for him/her self
yeah mike is a nice guy i always do my business with him +1
raysweiwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #42
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
I bought a set of 20mm wheel spacers for s-14 front and rear hubs. They made a mistake and shipped the wrong spacers for the rear and the wheel studs didn't fit. I called them and informed tham of the issue and the right studs were at my door the next day with no hassles or questions asked. SUPER excellent custome service, good prices, I wouls HIGHLY reccomend doing business with them!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:26 AM   #43
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Ordered coilovers and an HKS exhaust thru them, great service.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #44
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I love these guys.

A while back, i bought Tanabe Sustec Pro-SS for an integ, and these guys were amazing.

Super fast response.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #45
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
I dunno about these guys. I tried to order a part from them and said they had it in stock and told me to order it online.........went online to order it and couldnt find the product so i called them back and they told me they didnt have any left. Option FTL, I go to PHASE 2 from now on they are Legit.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #46
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bought a set of 10 (looked like Ichiba and had ICH in the part number) 50mm wheel studs from them, and although it took them a bit to ship it out, they did ship it out, and the packaging was very nice.

Price was good, and so was shipping.

Definitely would buy from again.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #47
dark-knight
Leaky Injector

dark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choices
fuck option imports...lol but seriously, all i ordered was my KAAZ fluid and they didnt tell me it was on back order in the first place, so i email them and they tell me it will be a week before they even get it. so i endure, TWO weeks later, nothin, so i email them again and they say they got the oil in today and will be shipped out that day. 2 days later i check for my trackin number and.....NOTHING. So i email them again and they say they never got the oil and will email me when they get the oil. it just sucks cause all i ordered was some freakin fluid....aaaahhhhhhhh
dark-knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #48
dark-knight
Leaky Injector

dark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choicesdark-knight has made poor choices
just to keep people updated....i still havent got my stuff or even a tracking number or any email replys.
dark-knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #49
NightShiftShadow
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
NightShiftShadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yeah i highly caution people of this company, i placed an order the other night with a huge advertisement of 1 dollar shipping for orders over 50 bucks. so i order inner and outer tie rods and a hood, they called me today and told me they would not ship the hood for what was advertised and that if i wanted to give them another 100 they would do that, so i canceled my entire order. i called back later to see what we could work out since i had been lied to, giving them the benefit of a doubt. i was then told that nissan had raised their parts by 25%. i check the site the only thing that went up in price was the hood i wanted, nothing else that they would be getting from nissan changed at all. and to top it all off even though i canceled my order before it was processed, i've still been charged. my bank is holding 433 dollars of my money because of these people. i have already filed a complaint with the BBB its really sad that they can get away with crap like this.
NightShiftShadow is offline   Reply With Quote