Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-28-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Titanfall!!!

Ever since this came up on my nerd radar I've been keeping a close watch on it. Now I've read a beta is very close. So.... anyone else interested?

Titanfall 101 - Release date, exclusive, Xbox One, the Call of Duty link, news and rumours | Expert Reviews

GONNA BE EPIC!!!

Discuss

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Nobody????

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 02-02-2014, 12:35 AM   #3
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
I to am pleased by the concept of this game. I am building a gaming PC just for this game!!
. I hope they can stop the stupid hackers and stuff that have popped up and ruined a lot of good FPS.

I more curious to see how they will handle the servers and such.
I have high hopes for this game, as it will hopefully redefine fps's and set the bar to a high standard.
For now though, I cant help but be skeptical. Its just too good to be true....
Old 02-02-2014, 12:59 AM   #4
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
ive been tracking it.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #5
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Origin is gonna have a Beta soon!
Old 02-26-2014, 10:08 PM   #6
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So glad they came out with the Beta. Now I don't want to buy the game. $60 back in my pocket.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:00 PM   #7
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I had some fun playing Last Titan Standing, but can't see myself spending $60 on this game.

It's fun but there's too many things that bothered me... Big one was the Bots. It's pretty painfully obvious as all the grunts have fairly predictable patterns. Especially to anyone who cares about that distinction in the first place. The only unit you might confuse them for are spectres who can access rooftops, but those are already visibly different than pilots/grunts.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:08 PM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Since Titanfall is by the guys who made the old Call of Duty games, i think the bots was a way to make the maps feel populated, especially since the game also plays on consoles.. Imagine if they could increase the map sizes and make it 64 player compatible.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:26 AM   #9
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
this game is like MAG. a fps game with no content.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:47 PM   #10
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Im still keeping high hopes for this game. I figured the beta would be just that, a beta. HyperTek, I think, has it right. The bots were just to populate the game.

Anyone keeping an eye on Evolve?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:44 PM   #11
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Well I ended up with a copy for less then $25 so I guess I'm in HAHA...
Old 03-10-2014, 11:05 PM   #12
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
Im still keeping high hopes for this game. I figured the beta would be just that, a beta. HyperTek, I think, has it right. The bots were just to populate the game.

Anyone keeping an eye on Evolve?
Going bonkers waiting for Evolve and Destiny. I like the 5 man multiplayer aspect of Evolve and Destiny is a better Borderlands from what i can tell, and i played the shit outta both BLands.

Also The Crew.

Old 03-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #13
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

We are off to a wonderful start...

I haven't been able to log into Live for the last 4 hours...

Yeah there's a few sites that are reporting it...

Since this game requires Live, I've got a nice paperweight right now. My friend who lives down the street from me, has been playing for the last four hours now. He's currently on live playing Titanfall...