Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #1
MilTown180sx

Trader Rating: (0)
MilTown180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MilTown180sx
Newb with some a newb questions

Hi-
I want to introduce myself, I dont have a 240 fastback yet, but I will be in the market after sunday when I sell my baby. Anyways, the first thing I am going to do is buy new tires. I want to get bigger tires in the rear. What sizes should I go with for the rear and front that is bigger than the stock size? I plan on autocrossing the car, so bigger is better. Also, I want to stay as OEM as possible, like I did with my other project car. Is it possible to get/find OEM s15 wheels anywhere? I know about the 5-lug conversion etc.And finally, what is the bulb type on the 240 fastback? I plan on getting HID's, because I just love them. Thanks for all an any input.

Thanks,
Zach
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2006, 10:03 PM   #2
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey zach, did you know system of a down wrote a song about you? here's a snippet.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #3
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
you got served !
Old 02-06-2006, 10:10 PM   #4
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/search.php