Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 04-11-2006, 03:40 AM   #1
s13coupedude
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
s13coupedude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wisconsin members?

Are there any out there?
s13coupedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #2
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Yea there are a few of us... where in WI are you?
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 10:35 PM   #3
s13coupedude
Leaky Injector

I live in a small town called Highland right now, but have lived alot of the last 5 years in Platteville. You?
Old 04-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #4
nismo13s

nismo13s is an unknown quantity at this point
RB

I live in Milwaukee! yeaaaa booyyyyyy

Last edited by nismo13s; 09-12-2006 at 02:11 PM..
nismo13s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:27 PM   #5
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
nismo do you drive that rb20det s13?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:10 AM   #6
Broaner
Leaky Injector

Broaner is an unknown quantity at this point
Reppin' Mad-town baby! Modded S13 are very rare around here. More S14 but still not many of those.

You Snatch?

Since people keep asking I guess I should say I do sidework. Regular stuff to motor swaps if you desire. PM me.
Broaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:04 PM   #7
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

whats up Broaner? I was the guy PM'ing you on freshalloy about your swap. I plan on doing it over this winter/next summer with my s13... plan on key word... I'm still a student so its all money pending...

me and Exitspeed on here autox and go to events together... and we hang out, talk cars, and drink with some other guys... you should drive down sometime... its always a good time!
Old 04-18-2006, 10:10 PM   #8
s13coupedude
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broaner
Reppin' Mad-town baby! Modded S13 are very rare around here. More S14 but still not many of those.

You Snatch?
Ya thats part of the reason I love my 240 so much. I don't see any of them around. Last weekend in Madison I only seen one rusted out hatch, but i'm rarely over by east wash or even on the east side for that matter.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:05 AM   #9
Broaner
Leaky Injector

So where exactly do you guys live? I live in a northern suburb up by DeForest.

My car definitley isn't ready for autoxing or track days yet but I certainly plan on hitting up Byron and GLD in the later summer months.

Summer I fully plan on attending as many track days as I can. Speaking of which does anyone know of a good race alignment shop that is familiar with imports and can do corner weighting, camber, caster and toe adjustments?

Since people keep asking I guess I should say I do sidework. Regular stuff to motor swaps if you desire. PM me.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:35 PM   #10
s13coupedude
Leaky Injector

Heh I got my 1st underage drinking ticket in Deforest.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:41 PM   #11
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
So where exactly do you guys live? I live in a northern suburb up by DeForest.

My car definitley isn't ready for autoxing or track days yet but I certainly plan on hitting up Byron and GLD in the later summer months.

Summer I fully plan on attending as many track days as I can. Speaking of which does anyone know of a good race alignment shop that is familiar with imports and can do corner weighting, camber, caster and toe adjustments?
I live in Menomonee Falls... but go to school in Madison.

As far as a shop, Big Bear Tire in Occonomowac does corner weighing and all that. I got quoted for $300ish for my civic when I had it, but ended up getting rid of it before I took it in. You gotta make sure your brake lines are tied up and nothing was hacked up otherwise they won't touch it.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:30 AM   #12
Broaner
Leaky Injector

I'm all about clean and correct installs. I hate the hacked up look.

Luckily I've never gotten a drinking ticket. I did have the DeForest cops bust a party at my house but... 100+ people scrambling for their cars is funny to watch.

So, any race alignment shops around here?

Old 04-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #13
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I'm all about clean and correct installs. I hate the hacked up look.

Luckily I've never gotten a drinking ticket. I did have the DeForest cops bust a party at my house but... 100+ people scrambling for their cars is funny to watch.

So, any race alignment shops around here?
Werd so am I. I had a friend whose car they wouldn't do which is why I mentioned that.

Other than Big Bear, I don't know anywhere else that does it.

Broaner, check your PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #14
autoxgti983
Zilvia Member

autoxgti983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to autoxgti983
Big bear does a top notch job... they have done all my cars, fwd and rwd... just moved outta wisconsin but will be back this weekend to pick up my s14... maybe sunday we could go for a cruise.. i havnt boosted in like 4 months...
Old 06-11-2006, 04:13 PM   #15
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
Im from sheboygan, wisconsin, small little city but there are acouple 240s here. My friends got a rb25 in his 95 240. Pretty cool.
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:43 PM   #16
ryan hagen
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ryan hagen is making a name for him/her selfryan hagen is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
rhinelander wi, i have 2 s13's. my cuz has 1, my friend doug has a s13 and s14, thats about all i can think of there are 3 s13's that we dont know the owners but they cruise alot, we are all 23, the other owners are 18ish we think.

doug and i have had 4 or 5 parts cars between the 2 of us so we got alot of parts laying around. i believe dougs user name is ozmadias or soemthing.

1990 hatch ka24de gt2871r
ryan hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:15 AM   #17
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Sheboygan, thats RA area!
I just attended the DriftDay there this weekend.
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:43 PM   #18
ryan hagen
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ryan hagen is making a name for him/her selfryan hagen is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
what car or group were you with? the red/black with white bumper ka-t fast back was mine and so was the the flat black/grey fast back with white 11's, i didnt drive at all this weekend. i was the one running around trying to fix the turbo fastback all sunday, i think now it was a shitty fuel pump. really bumbed doug didnt get to really wail on it. but it would launch fromt he start awsome and fizzle out before it finished turn one.

damn thing

1990 hatch ka24de gt2871r
ryan hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:10 PM   #19
Philip
Leaky Injector

Philip is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Philip
atleast it didn't blow the fuck up!

I was there. It was RAD. I played in the dirt a lot
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:55 PM   #20
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I used to live in the hills outside Boscobel, WI, but moved to Socal in 2004 so I could do more events. I had a red SR-swapped Sileighty back then, but the only time anyone ever noticed it was when I drove into Madison.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #21
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir
Sheboygan, thats RA area!
I just attended the DriftDay there this weekend.

road america rocks....its awesome that i live so close
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:30 PM   #22
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm in New Berlin.

I ran into some guys over the weekend at a gas station on Mooreland and Beloit while they were on there way to DD. They weren't much for shooting the shit though.

Uh oh well.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:46 AM   #23
reverend_sean
Leaky Injector

reverend_sean is an unknown quantity at this point
I am moving to Milwaukee in March, but right now I am a Chicagoian. Please, please let there be Milwaukee members when I get there!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 10:53 AM   #24
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_sean
I am moving to Milwaukee in March, but right now I am a Chicagoian. Please, please let there be Milwaukee members when I get there!!!
Santch13 and I are in the Milwaukee area...
Old 08-11-2006, 12:14 PM   #25
nismo13s

nismo13s is an unknown quantity at this point
RB

Exitspeed, we should get together one day and do some driving. get snatch and we all can go to some big lots i know up here on the north side. I plan on going driving tonight to pratice. If you guy have time, i need some advice come out drive. i still want to pick up that hatch, was that u or snatch? any ways. i will call u or snatch about the hatch i just got paid today.
nismo13s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:52 AM   #26
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i'm from shiiit-town sheboygan one of the very first guys to do sr swaps in tis state back back then when everyone was driving slow ass hondas.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:00 AM   #27
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13silvia123
i'm from shiiit-town sheboygan one of the very first guys to do sr swaps in tis state back back then when everyone was driving slow ass hondas.
When did you do yours?
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:33 AM   #28
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
i've been hea for awile i lost my password for my old membership on hea. and i changed my email too. i've havent been hea for like 4 years now. until this year. so i decided to come on hea and look for some help or stuff people would like ta sell ta me. easier to find certain items since wi you cant find anything around hea. my car was only notice by the people in town where i live since everyone hea is still into hondas besides my buddies are into evo's and sti's.

i moved in and out of town for the last six years trying ta finish up school but ended back home cause of bills. but i'm alrite now going all out this year with my car. for the past 7 years i've heard of a few guys with sr's and rb's only until the drift craze hit. and i started ta see more and more s13's and s14's rolling around mostly in the milwaukee area.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:46 AM   #29
Broaner
Leaky Injector

Speaking of Road America? Anyone going this weekend? This is the weekend that I typically go. Normally there is some BS Mazda carshow. I like the Lemans cars and all but what I really like is the GT series or whatever its called. Street based chassis' so they actually look like cars. A buddy and I are thinking of going Sunday. We'll be leaving the north Madison Area at about 8:30 if we go. I probably won't be bringing my car as its not quite reliable enough yet and its an extremely long trip for open exhaust and rock solid suspension. Details...
http://forums2.freshalloy.com/showthread.php?t=153158

Old 08-17-2006, 12:28 AM   #30
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

probably not even though i onl live ten minutes away. on eof my rear brake pads went out causeing that annoying screaching sound.