Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 03-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #61
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Ordered, finally! Sent you guys a PM with a shipping question as well...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2010, 07:49 AM   #62
driftpolice
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
driftpolice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
me too, final price was almost 20 dollars greater than quoted, would like to get this adjusted.
I cant wait to receive the part!
driftpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:18 PM   #63
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyemfaster View Post
if i ordered one now, when could i expect to get it shipped to houston?

note: if there are not any in stock at the moment, i would prefer one w/ the cat delete extension whenever possible.
we make these to order, and usually get them out within one week of the order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpolice View Post
payment sent
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Ordered, finally! Sent you guys a PM with a shipping question as well...
PMs answered
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftpolice View Post
me too, final price was almost 20 dollars greater than quoted, would like to get this adjusted.
I cant wait to receive the part!
no problem, email me with the paypal email address so i can look it up and adjust.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #64
ItsToo

Trader Rating: (1)
ItsToo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just got my downpipe delivered today. Overall happy with the quality. It looks great and the welds look good aswell. Only thing negative is that I ordered it with the divider grinded off for the t28. Not a big deal. it just takes a moment to do, but if you are without the proper tools it can be an unexpected pain.

But I can't wait to hear how it sounds! This is by far the best overall downpipe. price is good, quality is good, unique, and flat out bad ass!
ItsToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:48 AM   #65
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
sorry we left your flange on, thanks for the compliments!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:09 PM   #66
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hey Dan can i get a quote shipped to 93933 marina, Ca
Old 03-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #67
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

just add to cart for the most accurate quote with shipping
Old 03-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #68
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool, done dea!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #69
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Mine showed up a couple of days ago... the welds and quality of the piece look great! Thumbs up from me.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #70
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for the feedback!

Still need an installed picture from someone using an OEM tranny exhaust mount please...anyone?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:35 PM   #71
driftpolice
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
driftpolice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
im on it dan, ill install this weekend with pics
driftpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:42 AM   #72
gorillas13
Premium Member

gorillas13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I'm curious if you can extend the downpipe to be a cat delete also. If so how much would this be. Thanks.... P.S. You guys should make a bottom mount tubular manifold also for a competitive price, say $400 range. That would be sick. I already have the intercooler and I'm getting the downpipe, then with the manifold I would have a total package. Keep doing what your doing, you guys are really doing the 240 community good.
gorillas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #73
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We will certainly work on more exhaust components in the future, maybe the next is a straight pipe exhaust with cat options, it would be easier for us to do it on that than the downpipe because the jig is already pretty complex for the downpipe. thanks!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #74
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Do you have any of these in stock?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #75
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Ditto, and how soon can you ship it out?
TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #76
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We are working on a group of ten pipes and I think we only have 3 sold as of right now
Old 05-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #77
manureman

manureman is an unknown quantity at this point
hey im still waiting for mine. i was told the flanges were backordered?
manureman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #78
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Thanks for the feedback!

Still need an installed picture from someone using an OEM tranny exhaust mount please...anyone?
When my battery for my camera comes in I'll snap a picture for you. I finally got mine all situated. The downpipe has been on my car since I think June of 2009 and it's held up great, wonderful clearance no breaks or cracks in the welds. Holds up like a boss.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:02 AM   #79
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
what is the downpipe bunged for? redtop skinny o2's? or blacktop fatty o2's?

Last edited by slowerthanyou; 05-17-2010 at 03:29 AM..
slowerthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #80
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by manureman View Post
hey im still waiting for mine. i was told the flanges were backordered?
We have all the parts its just that we are waiting on martin to come back from Japan to do more first week of June.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
When my battery for my camera comes in I'll snap a picture for you. I finally got mine all situated. The downpipe has been on my car since I think June of 2009 and it's held up great, wonderful clearance no breaks or cracks in the welds. Holds up like a boss.
nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowerthanyou View Post
what is the downpipe bunged for? redtop skinny o2's? or blacktop fatty o2's?
Its the 18mm one, which is the fatter one I think. You need an adapter for the skinny one.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #81
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
If there is a group buy again, I will be definitely down for it. I've been waiting to get one for so long!!
dongoesby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:43 AM   #82
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Martin is back from japan next week so if you order one it will ship then.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:02 AM   #83
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
just tried to get a shipping quote for the dpipe w/o the elbow and it's listed as $380. isn't it $209? or did i read the ad wrong?
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #84
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Add to cart > Cobra Options Drop down menu > click 2/3 downpipe without turbo elbow > click the grey update button on the lower left

and then the price is updated for your custom pipe.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:04 AM   #85
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
just ordered my cobra flex downpipe for t28 without an extra bung and a ebrake button in gold. customer service was great on my last order couldnt help to order more goodies..
slowerthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #86
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks very much on the feedback! We'll get Martin to fab up your special order pipe straight away.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #87
skinz180189

Trader Rating: (0)
skinz180189 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi. I've been looking at this downpipe on gtfactory.jp, and was pointed in your direction by an SXOC.co.uk member. I'm after one for my S14a, although I don't know if it has a separating piece in the outlet or not.

So, would I be best off getting the T25 one and just grinding the flange off if needs be? Also, can I get a quote all in for this, with the extra O2 sensor bung, shipped to the UK?
skinz180189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 PM   #88
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinz180189 View Post
Hi. I've been looking at this downpipe on gtfactory.jp, and was pointed in your direction by an SXOC.co.uk member. I'm after one for my S14a, although I don't know if it has a separating piece in the outlet or not.

So, would I be best off getting the T25 one and just grinding the flange off if needs be? Also, can I get a quote all in for this, with the extra O2 sensor bung, shipped to the UK?
you have PM
Old 08-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #89
LoFoSho
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
LoFoSho is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
how exactly does the cobra pipe hit the transmission when using a Tomei manifold?
does the cobra mount for the tranny not line up when using this?
LoFoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #90
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Im not exactly sure what they did, they either angled the flange slightly towards the motor, or the flange is physically closer to the motor. Either way the change puts the cobra into the mission a little becuase with the flex there is really no room for these changes tomei made in the turbo position.

so the solution is to get any manifold other than tomei, or slice and re weld the downpipe at the union of the elbow and the flex to angle it away from the tranny to compensate.