Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 02-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ Turbo Inlet Pipe ~ Real time quotes and ordering in thread!

PURCHASES AND SHIPPING QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THIS THREAD!
SIMPLY CLICK THE BLUE ADD TO CART LINK

VIEW CART

I now have turbo inlets in stock for S15 T28 turbo ~ bottom mount ~ with Stock MAF or Z32 mass air flow meter Only $60!

Features:
~ 3 layer reinforced silicone couplers
~ Color choice of Black or Orange
~ Bead rolled Aluminum tube
~ Stainless steel hose clamps
~ Matches the Parts Shop MAX High Mount Intercooler (HMIC kit) perfectly!

Inlet pipe for T28 turbo with stock MAF available in black or orange: $60

CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART FOR AN INSTANT QUOTE OR TO ORDER ONLINE

Inlet pipe for T28 Turbo with Z32 MAF available in black or orange: $60

Install pictures

*****UPDATE*****

Inlet pipe for S13 T25 turbo is here !!!
Two versions are available, straight ($70) and curved ($80)
TIG welded and bead rolled aluminum tube with crank case breather fitting and 4 hose clamps
Comes with your choice of black or orange silicone couplers
Inlet pipe for T25 turbo with stock MAF available in black or orange and in two shapes: $70-$80

The curved tube is a little more expensive, and is designed to work with front mount intercooler pipe routing and curves around the OEM power steering reservoir rubber hose.

this version is a bit cleaner and a little cheaper than the bent aluminum tube inlet but requires our HMIC kit because the pipe routing of most FMIC kits interfere where this straight inlet puts the filter. Also the straight one requires you to lengthen the rubber hose on the bottom of the the power steering fluid reservoir.

installed pic on S13

get rid of all this crap!

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 03-22-2010 at 07:03 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
well shit my pants and call me Shirley... i'll take one

finally a kit that dont cost an arm and a leg!
Old 02-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wish i could bring you my car ...
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
theslows13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
excuse the ignorance, but from the pics the only difference between the OEM MAF and Z MAF ones are the TURBO side of things, one being a smaller diameter?

confused...

i ask this out of curiosity, b/c i will want a T25 kit once they are ready
theslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #5
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
S MAF is 2.5" and the Z MAF is 3.0" which makes the turbo side look smaller while its actually the same size in each kit. The camera zoom makes the MAF side look the same but in the pix where they are taken apart you can see the aluminum tube (same exact length in each kit) and the straight coupler are clearly larger to accommodate the Z MAF.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:16 PM   #6
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_rob is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
will this require clocking plates for a s13sr with a s15 t28 in a s14???
Old 02-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #7
theslows13
Zilvia Member

theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
thanks dude! i see it now.

im excited to have more of your guys' stuff, i love the susp/steering stuff i already have
theslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:52 AM   #8
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How much just for the 45* for T28?
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wouldn't the T28 inlet pipe here, with the SR MAF option work fine for the T25 turbo with SR MAF setup?

I really want one, however I Recirc my Bov.
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877

Last edited by Soup Nazi; 02-12-2010 at 09:36 AM..
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:53 PM   #10
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
will this require clocking plates for a s13sr with a s15 t28 in a s14???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
Wouldn't the T28 inlet pipe here, with the SR MAF option work fine for the T25 turbo with SR MAF setup?
I really want one, however I Recirc my Bov.
I dont know because I dont have that setup in the shop yet to test fit.
We dont run BOV's but It could certainly get added on if you must have one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theslows13 View Post
thanks dude! i see it now.
im excited to have more of your guys' stuff, i love the susp/steering stuff i already have
= )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
How much just for the 45* for T28?
dont want to break up the set, not enough inventory to go around for that
Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #11
yeti303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
yeti303 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i told you.. im your guy for t25 fitment....i live in orange county..im very flexible i can have my s13 down there anytime u need it too...pleaseee i pm`d u like 2 times and emailed.... i wana come check ur shoppp outt i have stock sr with front mount on it
Old 02-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #12
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Wow...you guys always come right with new, decent priced, high quality parts. I can't wait til the t25 version comes out, i'll be all over it.
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #13
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Damn, awesome price! When I pick up a Z MAF I will certainly get one! Until then I will just use what I have.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:27 AM   #14
bikrman2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
bikrman2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bikrman2
I deff will buy a kit for the T25 when it comes out
bikrman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #15
QuickSpoolSR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
QuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ya pm me when the t25 one comes out
Old 02-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #16
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a t25 one as well as long as it clears the Power steering feed line.
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:16 PM   #17
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti303 View Post
i told you.. im your guy for t25 fitment....i live in orange county..im very flexible i can have my s13 down there anytime u need it too...pleaseee i pm`d u like 2 times and emailed.... i wana come check ur shoppp outt i have stock sr with front mount on it
I want to get those measurements via IM from you before you come down so I can make sure I have the parts needed.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #18
QuickSpoolSR
Zilvia Addict

QuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enough
any word on t25/ stock maf
Old 02-27-2010, 04:02 PM   #19
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I really want one of these, but $20 in shipping to NJ? & you don't discount shipping for multiple items? It's $55 to ship the cobra dp & this intake!! I mean, come on, help a zilvia brotha out, Dan!!!
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #20
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSpoolSR View Post
any word on t25/ stock maf
no update yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
I really want one of these, but $20 in shipping to NJ? & you don't discount shipping for multiple items? It's $55 to ship the cobra dp & this intake!! I mean, come on, help a zilvia brotha out, Dan!!!
I got $37 to ship both in the same box running a manual quote. Sometimes the cart does not know how irregularly shaped items can fit together.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #21
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Looks great!

Please send me a tracking number when you ship out.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #22
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
so does this also mean we can buy 3" couplers now..... and 2.5" couplers

got my pipe last week, its awesome, just need to paint it black.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #23
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat411kid View Post
Looks great!

Please send me a tracking number when you ship out.
tracking emailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
so does this also mean we can buy 3" couplers now..... and 2.5" couplers

got my pipe last week, its awesome, just need to paint it black.
I just have coupler stock for the inlet parts, not to sell separately
Old 03-18-2010, 10:59 AM   #24
clain
Leaky Injector

clain is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone heard from Dan this week? PM'd and emailed a quote request for a few different parts and haven't heard from him.
clain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #25
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Im here mon-fri 10:30-5:30 pacific time = )

Inlet pipe for S13 T25 turbo is here !!!
Two versions are available, straight ($70) and curved ($80)
TIG welded and bead rolled aluminum tube with crank case breather fitting and 4 hose clamps
Comes with your choice of black or orange silicone couplers

The curved tube is a little more expensive, and is designed to work with front mount intercooler pipe routing and curves around the OEM power steering reservoir rubber hose.

this version is a bit cleaner and a little cheaper than the bent aluminum tube inlet but requires our HMIC kit because the pipe routing of most FMIC kits interfere where this straight inlet puts the filter. Also the straight one requires you to lengthen the rubber hose on the bottom of the the power steering fluid reservoir.

installed pic on S13

get rid of all this crap!

UPDATED OP with this info

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 03-22-2010 at 07:00 PM..
Old 03-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #26
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
just ordered mine.

can't wait to install.

Thanks
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877

Last edited by Soup Nazi; 03-23-2010 at 01:30 PM..
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #27
clain
Leaky Injector

clain is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I get a price quote for the following items...

Intake Piping - s14 sr20det stock maf - orange
Hood Spacers
Spin turn knob in orange
Magnetic drain plug

And do you still throw in the tie angle spacers?

Shipped to 66208
clain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:52 PM   #28
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$135 Shipped including TRAS
Old 04-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #29
Moon Ill
Zilvia Member

Moon Ill is on a distinguished road
ordered mine!
Moon Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thank you for your business! They are in stock so we'll get it shipped to you today.