Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #11
bblack_91240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (23)
bblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I love that you're doing this at such a young age! I think everyone can think back to their first 240 and reminisce! I got my first at 18 and I SR swapped it, z32 brakes, 5 lug, etc... I ended up selling it and regretted it so much. 5 years later I've had 4 240s and I just recently got my first one back from the kid I sold it to and it had 4 different SRs in it because the kid keep blowing them up. Word of advise, double check that the oil pan isn't dented from being transported or say bye bye to that nice SR! Also, if you keep it long enough I'm sure it will see many different stages. First car I bought was a civic and I wanted it to look like a fast and furious car. Now I just laugh at that. Your style will probably change, but your passion for cars will never die! Ask my wife! I drive her crazy haha Slam it, drive it, drift it... Who really gives a flying F*** about suspension geometry that drives a 240? I'm gonna say a very small portion of people that actually race their cars only. Best of luck man! Subscribed!!!