Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-01-2006, 11:34 AM   #31
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanthieme
strip it, ditch it and make you $200 back selling the parts
Agreed!

Then kick his ass a couple months later.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #32
3day240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
3day240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well i am the guy who moved the car and has the car. does anybody want to buy the car for 500. it is a 90 hatch se with black leather interior. minor damage to bumper cover and bumper. needs motor. 500 is total in the car that is why i ask 500. i am listing this b/c most of that 500 is my money. title will be in hand when sold.
3day240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:04 PM   #33
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
man you gata do it like me. I say just smash the car into another one of his cars and just walk away. Or you know run it into his garage at like 1 am or something. Smash his shit into more of his shit. mmm or you could follow him to work and smash that shit into his bosses car. That would really screw his ass over. Anyway good luck and you pretty much have an oppertunity to have fun with this car deal so ass people at frys say "choose my choice?¿"
fwuffy squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:17 PM   #34
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lonelys12
some illegal items and a maybe a neighbors dead dog and some explicit photos of under age boys, then ram the car straight into a government building.

i can supply these items. lmfao JK!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #35
fbi_ethan
Leaky Injector

fbi_ethan is a well-known jackass
after reading this whole thread, I got 2 things to say
if I ever see anybody with the zilvia.net sticker i will not cross them in any way,
and there are some interesting ideas here, guys most of them are pretty F____ up, awesome. there is some wisdom around here.. LOL
BTW i'd just strip it and take it back to the guy. no shaddy stuff of hitting anything or that kinda shit, just take about 4-5 bills worth of stuff for your time and effort and leave it on his driveway, so that there is no retaliation, you dont want this to snowball
fbi_ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 PM   #36
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3day240sx
well i am the guy who moved the car and has the car. does anybody want to buy the car for 500. it is a 90 hatch se with black leather interior. minor damage to bumper cover and bumper. needs motor. 500 is total in the car that is why i ask 500. i am listing this b/c most of that 500 is my money. title will be in hand when sold.
send me some pix and the vin#

I bet you won't tow the car to nashville...lol
Old 08-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #37
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
Quote:
The car is still his, legally. You have no proof that anything happened, legally. so you don't need to give him SHIT... legally.
now that i think about it, the man has a point

i would also prolly take 200 dollars worth of parts of the car just top make your money back

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
OdessaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 06:14 PM   #38
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Just forget about the $200. Driving it into his boss's car is priceless or even the lil boy pic or illegal drugs into a gov building. The idea of ramming it into his own house.. priceless. If i got screwed over $200, I would so do this.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #39
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
1) he said that he would call the cops and report the car stolen if I did not give him the rest of the money.

2) too many s13's get smashed by sucky people... and I have a strange love for s13's... so I would not smash it.

3) legally, I talked to a good friend of mine and we came to the conclusion that I WAS indeed fucked unless I had the title.

4) he DID threaten me and that is something that I DO NOT tolerate.

5) I learned a lesson... good trustworthy people are very rare these days... rather depressing.

3day240sx gave him the rest of the money for the title.

the name Joey Robbins will never be forgotten in my mind. his number will stay in my phone. I honestly do hope that he does come over with a group of his friends.

on the bright side... I donated a ho to my friend! and there is a decent s13 shell available in the memphis area!

it seems like no matter how hard you try, you can escape childish people and white trash. good to be in the prescence of like minded zilvians.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:31 PM   #40
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
just pay that damn money..geez

its just 200 bucks
Old 08-01-2006, 08:34 PM   #41
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339
Fucking fight the guy then, dont be a pussy..If he wont fight you one on one then bring some buds with and if shit goes down then fuck ya, time to rock and roll...

Me personally i love a good ole fassion highschool brawl..

Ask him if he wants to fight for real, if he does fucking kick his ass,or get your ass kicked...People are to afraid to get beat up these days..WTF..
YOu gus are from TN, there as to be an open feild or some shit to brawl in?

Or just pay the fucking rest of the $250 or whatever and get the tittle, fuck are all 240 owners so broke???

Did you expect to get a sick ass s-13 for $500?????

Ax
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:53 PM   #42
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Am i too understand this correctly, you bought an S13 with a dodgy motor for $550? And that is a bad deal? LOL you can barely get a stripped down hatch here under 1200.

SO... WTF are you doing? Give him the other 250, get OFFLINE...UH (meatwad) "get a job, get a job", and go buy an engine and swap it in. Now you'll have a fun car.

Seriously you came up on a 500 shell, whats wrong with you?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #43
UPTOWN
Leaky Injector

UPTOWN is an unknown quantity at this point
okay well first off if this is something you want to finish up on principal then #1 you have to establish that a sales transaction is being made. Right now if you take him to court he can just deny that you ever even gave him money in the first place. So how about sending him an email being specific about what has happend. Hopefully he'll reply w/ some form of guilt being admitted to which he'll end w/ demanding $ for a POS car.

Once you have that in writing, technically you can take him to civil court. Have a lawyer write up a nice intimidating letter that demands action to be met. Upon readin he will go find a lawyer on his own which a) get freaked out b/c of lawyer fee's and end up swallowing the costs b) hire a bangin' lawyer who shall proceed to kick you in the nutts lawfully.

chances are A is the common route. Now do I suggest getting a lawyer... hell no, its not worth it.... you couldn't get a lawyer to write you a letter for 250 let alone fight a case for that amount. but b/c you go to civil court you are then able to sue him for more then the amount of the car. Please talk to your lawyer regarding various charges you are entitled too. Then the car goes probate while the situation is being litigated and in the end it all will not be worth it. If the guy is smart he'll just drag it out over a long period of time b/c small claims court is 80% of the time not worth it.

I suggest just getting him to admit guilt on paper / email and then pressuring him that he's already admitted guilt and that he'll lose in court. The guy doesn't sound too bright so he'll probably fold and get you the $ back once you give him the car. Chances are he already spent the $ and is living paycheck to paycheck. W/ that being said... once he refunds you and you return the vehicle..... he will probably proceed to kick your silly ass.

please update us
UPTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:41 PM   #44
dannyboi
Zilvia Member

dannyboi is making a name for him/her selfdannyboi is making a name for him/her self
Yea, 500 bucks for a good shell? Looks like the asshole was the one who got screwed, not the other way around!
Old 08-02-2006, 12:29 AM   #45
3day240sx
Leaky Injector

3day240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
500 for a fucking shell? maybe i just live in a dream world or something b/c my first 89 se i bought for 300 from the original owner and had to put a fuel pump in it. the second one i bought was a 90 non-se with a busted tranny and i gave 750 for it with stock replacement brembo rotors aftermarket springs and some other stuff. my 3rd shell that i got was a 89 se with full interior which i got 2 motors 2 trannies extra diff 2 extra sets of doors and more stuff for 375. my 92 coupe i just got i gave 850 for which was to much but i had to fix another tranny and it works great with a very very stright body which needs paint. dream world???

Siizzzoooo-sorry but i sold it to a freind of mine tonight. i would have brought it to nashville but i am not sure if you would have wanted to pay for me to haul it. the friend of mine would probably sell it for 50 bucks more if you are really interested in it. also to haul it to nashville you would be looking at 400 to 500 dollars. if you are interested call (901)674-2071 and my name is bud.
3day240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:13 AM   #46
evoandy

evoandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to evoandy
if he's demanding that you pay for the car, and threatening to report it stolen, strip everything off of it that doesn't have a VIN number, sell it, and dump the carcass on his front lawn. If he calls the cops and reports it stolen, then they come by and the car is just sitting there... Seriously. I don't see why this is a problem.
evoandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 07:22 AM   #47
chrisstroud

chrisstroud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to chrisstroud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siizzzoooo
ok, so why not pay the $250 and get the title, fix the car andd live from your mistake...
Fix the car and do donuts in his front yard with it.
We're talking $250.00, it's not enough to waste a perfectly good shell over.
chrisstroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #48
altimas

altimas is an unknown quantity at this point
Take the loss, push the car into a tow-away zone, and just let it get impounded. Doesn't sound illegal to me.
altimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:06 PM   #49
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Tow away - another good idea. Red zone and handicaps, they get $271 fine (in cali) + they pay for tow and storage. It all goes back to register owner too.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:21 AM   #50
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Why not get a lien on the car, its the legal way of him losing his car. If you have a friend at a auto shop or whatever and do some bullshit repairs like timing chain yada yada and you state that this guy asked you to take the car for repairs. When the bill arrives to over $1000 and refuses to pay than the shop puts a lien and they own the vehicle, then they can transfer it to you for whatever lien costs are which is like $130. And you get a fresh title.

Sucks you dont live in Florida, if you had the car in possesion for more than 30 days with dated documents than for $130 you can file a personal lien and the car becomes yours.
MegasquirtCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:44 AM   #51
alexchanman
Zilvia Junkie

alexchanman is making a name for him/her selfalexchanman is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to alexchanman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotbu
I'd say social engineer your money back! COST $25.00+ 2 Coronas'
Call the guy say you'll be paying him the money cause you want the car.
Have a friend go to the guys house, ask about the 240sx for sale "$800 cash right!" "Got it right here sir!" "Oh well!, if you get another one give me a call here's my cell phone number." Go back to the car devistated.

Original buyer call the seller tell him you have an extra 25.00 dollars you can pay him now!

But, I'd pay $500 for a non rolling chassis.

0ooM!
this is an excellent idea. have a friend go there asking him if the car is for sale. then offer alot more than 450. he will be begging for the car back.
alexchanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 06:18 AM   #52
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger2339
are all 240 owners so broke???
yes.

Old 08-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #53
Enjin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Enjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enoughEnjin will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjin Send a message via Yahoo to Enjin
hahahaha this one is! college tuition for the lose!

everything worked out fine I guess. I will let karma/God repay him. I have a feeling that he's about to go to jail for a while anyway.

1991 Nissan 240sx

www.tractionoptional.com

Enjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:32 PM   #54
vspec15
Leaky Injector

vspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonster139
yes.

No. 123456789
vspec15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #55
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I like how someone posted "change your e-tampon you little bitch" under my rep. It's funny how kids these days rep on zilvia.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:38 PM   #56
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lonelys12
wait wait wait

if you got his car.... and its under his name.... then its his property....

id take that car spill some cheap vodka all over the interior and leave the bottle in there, no wait leave about 4 bottles! some illegal items and a maybe a neighbors dead dog and some explicit photos of under age boys, then ram the car straight into a government building.

thats how i do
if your really that bent out of shape get a gun and kill him
Old 08-04-2006, 06:24 PM   #57
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
heh part the car as everyone said..and destory it..and just for get about it...he comes to beat your ass...fine..just defend your ass..and sue him later.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:34 PM   #58
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

wellp glad to hear everthing worked out.

mistaanime your car is hawt