Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #91
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Workin on it as we speak. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #92
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
End of the month coming up! See you guys there!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:03 PM   #93
Veracity84
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Veracity84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dude! I love rad experiment!
Veracity84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 12:41 AM   #94
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
pretty sure its rad experience?
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #95
ryster
Zilvia Addict

ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veracity84 View Post
Dude! I love rad experiment!
Its rad EXPERIENCE. lol!

[email protected]
Old 08-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #96
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ryan you are a rad experiment
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #97
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Rad .
Old 08-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #98
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Rad Experiment - see if your gf will let you smash on her good looking friends.

Rad Experience - 1) It works, and you smash... or 2) HTM for two days @ $100/day.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #99
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
glad to know you guys miss me so much when I don't show up haha. we'll see what happens. i'll have the taco and my easy up lol

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #100
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
well dean im probably not actuallly doing this event... but i think im stil down to go.

carpool?!??!
Old 08-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #101
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
Nick where the fuck have you been......i miss you mang!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:26 AM   #102
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
Thank you Nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Rad Experiment - see if your gf will let you smash on her good looking friends.

Rad Experience - 1) It works, and you smash... or 2) HTM for two days @ $100/day.
Best definition ever.......probably should use this as a sig but its HTM for two days @ $90/day. lol!

See you guys in a week!

HTM here we go!

peace!

[email protected]
Old 08-22-2009, 09:41 AM   #103
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
I watched in car videos on youtube for a solid hour last night.

Im too fuckin pumped for this.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #104
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Someone let me drive your car for a few laps?

Thanks.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #105
nieko
Post Whore!

ooooh!

me too please
Old 08-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #106
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Damn i cant pay till Wednesday when i get payed, payment will be done that day for both days for sure...Pinky promise! lol
Old 08-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #107
nieko
Post Whore!

can nieko actually make this?! wtf?!

mike i am going for sure, i already have the days off.

debating if i should save money or actually go to this... fuck fuck fuck
Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #108
ryster
Zilvia Addict

^^^
Do it! lol!

[email protected]
Old 08-23-2009, 12:13 AM   #109
chard06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chard06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to chard06
s13

Car is ready and we'll see you guys at the event!!!
chard06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #110
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
nieko, PLEASE GO so me, teddy, mike, moe, and YOU can TANDEM.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:04 AM   #111
USMC101st
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
USMC101st is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Whoa, this thing sounds cool. I heard my friend talking about going to the track. This would be great for me. Sounds pretty bad ass. How can I sign up?
USMC101st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #112
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Just a heads up to anybody that is taking off from 626 area:

Friday Night a group of us are going to Roscoe's in Pasadena at around 8 pm then driving out to willow after and staying at one of the hotels/motels around there.

Whoever is down is more than welcome to come, but you have to be down, or you cant come.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:10 PM   #113
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Doode my car is READY!! just the lack of tires is scaring me.. lol
Old 08-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #114
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I thought my car was ready but after taking it out for a test drive I realized the motor is not running correctly and I'm broke as fuck.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #115
nieko
Post Whore!

teddys out fo sho.

i have money to do this but i dont know if it is top priority....

ryan... free event? thanks baby gurl
Old 08-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #116
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm trying really hard to make this.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:41 AM   #117
chard06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chard06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to chard06
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechu84 View Post
Doode my car is READY!! just the lack of tires is scaring me.. lol
i knew you can't resist it! Is Jan coming?

Im gonna shoot some pictures too since I got my new camera! Im pretty sure it will be packed with action!

See you guys Saturday!
chard06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #118
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chard06 View Post
i knew you can't resist it! Is Jan coming?

Im gonna shoot some pictures too since I got my new camera! Im pretty sure it will be packed with action!

See you guys Saturday!
Nah jan wont be coming, she has work.

i heard about your camera. CONGRATS lol
Old 08-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #119
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
teddys out fo sho.

i have money to do this but i dont know if it is top priority....

ryan... free event? thanks baby gurl
What else would b top priority you fuck!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I'm trying really hard to make this.
I hope you do man, havent seen you in a good 4 years...
Old 08-24-2009, 11:18 AM   #120
nieko
Post Whore!

4 years lololo

well ive had something sitting in my storage for like 6 months and nothing has been done to it but things are starting to happen.... i kinda want to finish it grrr

but maybe... fuck