Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-05-2021, 09:19 AM   #331
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

If you believe Tucker to be delivering real, actual, truthful news, you're not a reasonable person, as both Tuckers lawyers have argued and a federal judge has agreed that his statements are intended to be entertainment and not based in fact.

So guess how much time I give to what he says?
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #332
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

If you believe Tucker to be delivering real, actual, truthful news, you're not a reasonable person, as both Tuckers lawyers have argued and a federal judge has agreed that his statements are intended to be entertainment and not based in fact.

So guess how much time I give to what he says?
So what part of the video clip are you challenging?

That's the problem you people (forum members participating in this thread) have.

You don't want dialog. I got stupid comments about Tuckers Tie, KA24 crying about his Dad and now you posting a completely irrelevant NRP article.

Are you challenging...

Military Presence in thr Capital
Permanent Walls and Barriers
Troops in Syria
+1000 Executives Orders
AOC lying about Ted Cruise "literally trying to murder her"
Covid Death Tracker
Covid Bullshit
Big Tech 100% Support of the DMC
DNC continuing to build boarder "fences" and travel ban of "terrorists"...

On and on
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:24 PM   #333
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You need to make an argument. You. Not Tucker "The Entertainer" Carlson. You. The guy isn't an authority on anything and no one cares what he has to say.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:55 PM   #334
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Corbic, have you considered being a professional dancer?

Your footwork dodging actual questions (and providing actual answers) is impeccable.

Military presence started with Trump.

Permanent wall? Not officially. Only right-wing sources are claiming it's going to be permanent.

Troops in Syria were increased by Trump in September. We shouldn't be there.

Trump signed 894 executive actions, of which 220 were executive orders. Biden has signed, afaik, 23 orders and 38 actions in total. Yes, that's a fuckton in the first month of presidency. If it keeps this pace, it'll be something over 1800 actions over his presidency. Not cool. Edit: it's 29 executive orders and 36 actions total as of 2/5. 1 order and 2 memoranda TBA. Trump was at 7 orders/15 actions total as of the same date.

Yeah, AOC was out of line there.

COVID death tracker/bullshit: No idea what you're on about.

Big Tech 100% support of the DNC: Wrong. Fix your number.

DNC border fence and travel ban of terrorists: Biden pressed pause on 1/27. Also reimposed COVID travel ban.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 03:27 PM   #335
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
words
While I appreciate your desire to call Corbic on his bullshit, the burden of proof is upon the person making the claim.

I mean, I could claim that the republican party is secretly controlled by atlantean child sex predators who are seeking to overthrow the governments of the surface world.

What good does it do to refute that, especially when I can just follow it up with a good old gish gallop?

I'm not going to be engaging with people who are just interested in getting a reaction and/or wasting my time with a dishonest debate.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:49 AM   #336
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Fulton County GA has opened a criminal investigation into Trump and his efforts to overturn their election results.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:51 PM   #337
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Fulton County GA has opened a criminal investigation into Trump and his efforts to overturn their election results.
OOooOOoOOooOooOOOooooooooo

who needs toilet paper when we have reporter kilburnnn on the scene, providing us with cutting-edge news.

lot of smoke and mirrors to distract the public with that kangaroo court
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:32 AM   #338
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

So you bumped the thread with nothing but your hurt feelings, as a distraction?
Old 02-13-2021, 02:55 PM   #339
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
OOooOOoOOooOooOOOooooooooo

who needs toilet paper when we have reporter kilburnnn on the scene, providing us with cutting-edge news.

lot of smoke and mirrors to distract the public with that kangaroo court

Still waiting on the explanation on Majorie.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 10:36 AM   #340
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Now that the "January Exception" has been established. This may be the only avenue of accountability for the actions of the former US president.
Old 02-14-2021, 10:57 AM   #341
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Accountability?

There's no accountability. Get insider knowledge as a result of your office and trade upon it? Nothing. Crash the economy? Nothing. Twiddle your thumbs while people suffer? Nothing. Preside over one of the largest data breaches in government history? Nothing. Tweet support and admiration for a group of violent imbeciles doing something quite literally unheard of? Nothing.

Fuck them all. Have we tried turning it off and back on again?

Edit: Pelosi's calling for a commission for what happened on 1/6. So we can what, exactly? The 9/11 Commission found that Saudi Arabia was culpable for 9/11 and we're STILL sending arms to those sons of bitches.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 02-17-2021 at 07:46 AM..
Old 02-22-2021, 05:33 PM   #342
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Echo...echo....echoooooooo
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:57 PM   #343
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHIlVyyU0bA

if you aint for biden you aint black?

somebody enroll him in a white guilt session with robin diangelo
Old 02-25-2021, 08:25 AM   #344
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Oooh, what if it's like subliminal messaging? While talking world policy, he'll just casually drop an n-word and he'll get Trump conservatives to start listening. "You know, Biden's starting to make a lot of sense. He's using terminology we understand."

tf outta here. He's already stumbling over his words and everyone knows he still has stuttering problems. I don't like the man but it's pretty obvious this is absolutely fucking nothing.
Old 02-25-2021, 01:29 PM   #345
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Pour one out for another red tictac an hero.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #346
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Senators Manchin and Sinema are fucking up the whole flow, man. The Senate is forever the super villain of the american people.
Old 02-28-2021, 05:49 PM   #347
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oooh, what if it's like subliminal messaging? While talking world policy, he'll just casually drop an n-word and he'll get Trump conservatives to start listening. "You know, Biden's starting to make a lot of sense. He's using terminology we understand."

tf outta here. He's already stumbling over his words and everyone knows he still has stuttering problems. I don't like the man but it's pretty obvious this is absolutely fucking nothing.
i know lots of people who stutter, none of them stutter that word. biden cant even get a few words out without showing dementia. besides whos listening? maybe communists

trump tossed out a 2hr speech like a pro, entire country pays attention.

skip the race card bs, that shit is old and tired
Old 03-01-2021, 12:44 PM   #348
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You say that like we all didn't sit through four years of Trump's catatonic slur-fests a clockwork orange style.

Old 03-01-2021, 05:17 PM   #349
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

lol "entire country pays attention"

I didn't even know Trump was speaking at CPAC. I was and am barely aware CPAC exists. "Breaking news: white people get together to talk about not changing."

Oh fuck. Sign me up. I heard they had a golden calf- where were Bartleby and Loki when you need 'em?
Old 03-01-2021, 08:54 PM   #350
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/n...anna-ruch.html

It's looking more likely that Cuomo will step down as NY Governor.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:33 AM   #351
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

As well he should.

No politician should be on a pedestal, and all his posturing after the fact doesn't change that NY was woefully underprepared for COVID. Add that he doesn't respect or understand boundaries between him and his female staff and voila, a career disappears.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:56 AM   #352
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Who wants to take bets on how many weeks until we invade a 3rd world country or start lobbing missiles at children?
you called it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
the cuomo brothers are useful idiots, they're disposable pawns

Quote:
I didn't even know Trump was speaking at CPAC. I was and am barely aware CPAC exists.
that would require you being smart
Old 03-03-2021, 07:17 AM   #353
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
FBI Director says capital riot was terrorism

https://www.independent.ie/world-new...-40152332.html

Now curious as to how these charges get laid out.

I predict a fair amount of what aboutism is coming.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:15 AM   #354
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Roy Blunt isn't running for reelection. That's five Republican senators retiring before the next election.
Old 03-09-2021, 03:31 PM   #355
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/n...anna-ruch.html

It's very telling that the majority of dems aren't rushing to his defense, and that most are in favor of him answering for his misdeeds.
A rather stark contrast to how conservatives behave when their leadership is found to be doing dirty.
Old 03-14-2021, 11:33 AM   #356
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Is this April 1 or we kept our heads in ours assess for to long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DH4v6FnbvM

Must be fake media.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 01:40 PM   #357
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

No, keeping our heads in our asses is the only way to stay warm.

The US has lost its vibrancy. Instead, we defend business like it gives a shit about us (newsflash: it doesn't and it's not a fucking free market you dolts) and squabble about every fucking thing. We circle our wagons around our political parties despite them miring us in bureaucracy we'll spend the next century unfucking.

I swiped right on anarchism a while back.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:15 AM   #358
Future240
Future Moderator

We a few months in. What yall think of the potus so far? yay? nay?
Old 05-11-2021, 12:10 PM   #359
mrturboextreme
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrturboextreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just came here to say nay.
mrturboextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 02:03 PM   #360
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I like that he undid a lot of Trump's bullshit executive orders in regards to immigration, the environment, and equality and that someone has finally taken charge of the response to Covid, but I don't like the excessive use of executive orders.

He's already accomplished nearly half of his campaign promises, which is surprising for someone who can barely complete a sentence. And he hasn't incited violence or made any ignorant tweets, so that's a nice change of pace.

Still a senile shitbird maintaining the status quo and fueling a bloated government spending budget, but 9000% better than the alternative...