Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #61
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
RB25 or Rb26 anyday!! Some will say its this an that but there the ones thats never done one Sr20 is a good engine when BUILT other than that your wasting your time!
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #62
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVirus1 View Post
what RPM do you get full boost? I get 28psi at around 5200 rpm, but don't even see 5psi until 4k rpm.
Yeah...I'm calling bullshit that you're pushing 28psi on a bone stock RB20 on a 35r equivalent turbo. Stock headstuds and 630cc injectors? 28psi lol...

If you're going to try and lie to people you should atleast make it something that might be possible.
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #63
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Yeah...I'm calling bullshit that you're pushing 28psi on a bone stock RB20 on a 35r equivalent turbo. Stock headstuds and 630cc injectors? 28psi lol...

If you're going to try and lie to people you should atleast make it something that might be possible.
Can a 1JZ do it?
Old 04-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #64
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
Can a 1JZ do it?
A 1JZ is a hell of lot a better motor than both the RB20 and RB25.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:16 AM   #65
DJZ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DJZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Imo I'd rather have any thing over an sr even an rb20, I chose it over it s14 sr which I had both at the time, sr's are over rated. Ls in the long run would be cheapest and most drivable for tons of power wise
DJZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #66
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
A 1JZ is a hell of lot a better motor than both the RB20 and RB25.
In what way is that?

1jz Head flow 210 Cfm
RB25 Head Flow 240 Cfm

Stock to stock yes a 1jz has more power bc it also has twin turbo.

Exactly what does a 1jz have that a RB doesnt?

*Ability to rev? No
*Broader power band? No
*Displacement? No
*A following of people like yourself that try to dis RB's because they feel like the jealous poor cousin? ...

An Rb is just as good or better..
Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #67
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

pretty sure I posted logs in my build thread.. i think
OrangeVirus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:12 AM   #68
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewByYou View Post
In what way is that?

1jz Head flow 210 Cfm
RB25 Head Flow 240 Cfm

Stock to stock yes a 1jz has more power bc it also has twin turbo.

Exactly what does a 1jz have that a RB doesnt?

*Ability to rev? No
*Broader power band? No
*Displacement? No
*A following of people like yourself that try to dis RB's because they feel like the jealous poor cousin? ...

An Rb is just as good or better..
A Evo9 4G63 head flows better than them both, since when was flow the end all be all to a motor? Also to your silly bullet points:

*You can safely rev out a 1J to 7700-8000RPM, RB25 you're sitting at what 7300-7500?
*I would say a sequential turbo system will have a much broader power band than a single T28 turbo.
*Displacement? You stupid?
*Poor jealous cousin that has a better motor stock for stock

Not to mention the R154 is a much better transmission than a RB25 trans, coil packs that actually work under high boost and the 1J heads don't flood with oil either and don't need a 1,500.00 oil pump when going high HP.

Quote:
pretty sure I posted logs in my build thread.. i think
Peaking 25psi untuned is not the same as running 28psi.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #69
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
A Evo9 4G63 head flows better than them both, since when was flow the end all be all to a motor? Also to your silly bullet points:

*You can safely rev out a 1J to 7700-8000RPM, RB25 you're sitting at what 7300-7500?
*I would say a sequential turbo system will have a much broader power band than a single T28 turbo.
*Displacement? You stupid?
*Poor jealous cousin that has a better motor stock for stock

Not to mention the R154 is a much better transmission than a RB25 trans, coil packs that actually work under high boost and the 1J heads don't flood with oil either and don't need a 1,500.00 oil pump when going high HP.

Peaking 25psi untuned is not the same as running 28psi.
untuned?? who the hell says I'm untuned? and that was just one log not even full boost, just were I was breaking up at ( and have fixed and tuned out )

If I was untuned I wouldn't have a engine when I "peaked" that 25psi.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #70
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
untuned?? who the hell says I'm untuned? and that was just one log not even full boost, just were I was breaking up at ( and have fixed and tuned out )

If I was untuned I wouldn't have a engine when I "peaked" that 25psi.
Lets see some new logs then?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #71
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Tuned : just a a few screenshots, not gonna SS every single map/ setting..
I'll gladly make some more logs later.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 04-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #72
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Why does every "SR vs RB" thread turn into a pissing match between Orangevirus and the rest of Zilvia???

Just give it up dude. You love your 2.0L engine that weighs as much as 2 SR's and a CA put together, good for you. We get it. When you put it down on paper there are a zillion arguments against it. GET OVER IT!!!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #73
540dude
Leaky Injector

540dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikester View Post
One of the very first replies to this thread said it all- You're 32 yrs old- Do your research and make a choice. Save making threads like this for the kiddos.

Second of all, unless something changed in the last couple days; you don't even have a car yet... "I'm gonna" says nothing. "I have" carries a little more weight. Coming from the Hon-duh scene; you should already know this.

Go to some events, ask some questions, do some Google searches etc. I bet there are thousands resources that cover 'which engine to get' for a 240 without having to rob the rest of us of IQ points.

Whatever you decide to do... all that matters is that you enjoy doing it and learn as much as you can.
I'm 19 years old. The fact that you would base your information off a random person posting on a forum claiming I'm 32 is amusing. I don't know how long it takes you to do your builds, but I like to plan everything beforehand and then knock it out and get it done with. I had assumed that these forums would be better than the "HON-DUH" one's but no, I was wrong.

Besides being a nonconstructive prick, I did look at your hatch build and it is tastefully done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
No, no, no. Let's just hold lil timmy's 32 yo old Honda hand and let's guide him to the ZOMG best motor out there. And while we are at it, let's pick the parts that he will buy. Tell him which part to install first, second, third, etc.....

Why stop there. Let's also tell him when to take a shower, which shoes to buy, choose what to eat for him....

I mean really?
10/10 post would read again. You're the type of person that would fit right in with the Honda scene. I never asked anything about parts, I simply wanted to know what motor would be the best option for my intended goals. If someone came to me asking what motor would be best in their civic for x and y causes, I'd be able to tell them their options and compare their options because I've spent time fiddling around with various Honda's.

I did come across this, but it didn't really hit any of the key points I was specifically looking for.
Quote:
S13 Red Top SR20DET (91-94 Silvia/180SX)

The redtop is the most popular choice. It’s the cheapest of the SR's, with about 203hp (don’t give me crap about the 205 rating because that’s in PS and not HP) with 7psi of boost coming from a T-25 turbo. Basically, these suckers are nice. I personally have had a ride in a base swap and driven one with about 250hp, they pull hard and are a blast. The best thing about this motor is the aftermarket possibilities available. Because everybody has one, there are a zillion parts for them. The install is pretty basic, as it's just drop in and wire up. But of course, with any swap you should know what you're doing. I am adding a little here about the tech part of the swap because I have actually done it. I helped my buddy with his redtop swap recently. We did it in his garage with a lack of decent tools, no power tools, limited space, lack of money, and time. If anybody who was thinking about this swap was worried about install, it’s really not that hard. The swap isn't hard, but yes it takes patience, and if you use that time to do things right the first time, you’ll be in good shape. The best part of swapping any motor yourself is you learn a lot, and that’s what counts the most.

Black Top S13 SR20DET (95-98 180SX)

The difference between the red top and black top is minimal. There are some minor ECU changes, cooling fins on the head (earlier red tops did not have them) and that’s basically it. They are a little more pricy because they are newer. This is also a common choice for the same reasons as the redtop. Good power, aftermarket support etc. Ok enough with these, next.

S14 SR20DET (94-98 Silvia)

So here we have the mid version of the SR. Some of the obvious changes at a glance are the intake manifold in which Nissan switched from the high port to the low port design which slightly affects overall power goals negatively but not enough to worry about. The valve cover is notched after cylinder #3 and you see this hump on the front. That hump houses a variable timing system not present on the S13 SR20's. While this gives you better valve timing and such it also limits your aftermarket cam possibilities. The S14 SR’s are going to get you 220hp out of the box. Some of that power comes from a larger T-28 turbo. Yea all this sounds find and dandy but you are also going get a bigger hole in your pocket as the price of these is a fair chunk more than the S13 SR's.

S15 SR20DET (99-01 Silvia)

Now we’re getting to the good stuff, 250hp on tap and a 6-speed transmission to make that 3500rpm @ 80mph BS go away. There are virtually no visible differences from the S14 to the S15 SR, it still incorporates the low port intake manifold design and has the VVT thing going for it. The S15 however has a turbo upgrade over the S14 SR, a T-28 ball bearing feeding that 250hp. But like always, goodness comes at a price and that fancy 6-speed isn't as strong as the 5-speeds that came with the rest of the SR group. Also to utilize the 6-speed transmission you will need the S15 Silvia driveshaft since it is significantly shorter than a 5 speed one. With all this comes a bigger price too so be ready to bust out the needle and thread to sew up that hole about to be burned in your pocket. The S15 SR is the least common because it’s the most expensive and the S15 SR20’s are a little harder to come by.

SR Wrap Up:

If you're the kind of lazy bum with cash who just wants a motor swap, drop your car off at the local import tuning shop, tell them you want an SR and hand over a few grand. If you’re looking for good power, good aftermarket support, lots of potential, and just an overall good motor; the SR is for you. I think people are running something stupid like 400whp on the stock bottom end so power is plentiful. Also for reference it’s easier to swap the same year SR as the corresponding year of your car.

Oh wait, can’t forget the link. (please, use it and abuse it )
http://www.srswap.com/faq/index.asp

RB Series Motors

Inline 6 cylinder turbo (sometimes twin), strong, reliable, and one of the best damn sounds your ears will ever hear. The RB's have that "cool" factor. I know if some one asked me what motor I had in my car I would like to answer "It’s a skyline engine." So let’s get down to it.
First off there are 3 RB swaps that are known to be done on 240’s. (I’m excluding the RB30 hybrid as it is a rare swap).

RB20DET

OK, this motor is a common choice among RB enthusiasts. This is the exception of the list order. It is cheaper than the S13 SR20. 2.0L single turbo, pretty rev happy and again, the cheapest way to say "I have a skyline engine". Your butt dyno should read about 210ps (what, like 207hp I guess). The problems with this and all the RB motors is that aftermarket and spare parts aren't as easily acquired as the SR for the US market. You can always pay out the @ss for cool JDM stuff though. Internals here are strong can take a good beating past 300hp. Jumping into the RB realm requires quite a bit more know how for the DIY swappers. You may need custom mounts and/or driveshaft, the KA driveshaft and an R32 cross-member work fine, but its always nice to have a better aligned motor if you get mounts and a drive shaft.

RB20 specific site: http://projectskyline.kicks-***.net/history.html

RB25DET

This and the RB20 are the usual choice of people who do RB swaps. The RB25 is a 2.5L straight 6 single turbo. It’s got more power than the RB20 checking in at 250ps (again something like 236hp). Stepping up your swap skills is on the to-do list for this one. As far as install goes, you do not need custom mounts, the stock cross-member bolts up fine, if you re-drill it about 1" back for the motor mounts, there are no clearance problems except the hood and you will have to hammer out your transmission tunneling to fit that honkin @ss tranny in there so the shifter is centered. A mount kit is still the best way to go if you are willing to pay up. Home McKinney Motorsports were pretty much the innovators if this swap like 8 years ago so they have quite a selection of parts on their site, it’s goofy right now but you can get their number there.
540dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #74
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Why does every "SR vs RB" thread turn into a pissing match between Orangevirus and the rest of Zilvia???

Just give it up dude. You love your 2.0L engine that weighs as much as 2 SR's and a CA put together, good for you. We get it. When you put it down on paper there are a zillion arguments against it. GET OVER IT!!!
I'm just letting new comers know that the Rb20 isn't as shitty as everyone on here makes it out to be that is all. everyone else likes to escalate shit.

also the engine weights a little over 100lbs more then a Sr.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #75
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

zerodameaon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 540dude View Post
I'm 19 years old. The fact that you would base your information off a random person posting on a forum claiming I'm 32 is amusing. I don't know how long it takes you to do your builds, but I like to plan everything beforehand and then knock it out and get it done with. I had assumed that these forums would be better than the "HON-DUH" one's but no, I was wrong.
So why lie about your age, you just undermine any argument you try to make because you are lying on one aspect.

Quote:
I'm just letting new comers know that the Rb20 isn't as shitty as everyone on here makes it out to be that is all. everyone else likes to escalate shit.

But it is pretty shitty. If you have a choice of 20 or 25 you are a moron for choosing 20. And if you did not want it escalated and end up losing your ass trying to defend yourself just don't post back after your initial argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Maybe you should petition the retards who are paying 5k for an S13.

Need to adjust your idle?
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/395413...-pictures.html
zerodameaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #76
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:

I've never seen a member on this forum (or any forum I belong to) defend their mistake more than you.

The RB20 isn't held higher than the SR by people due to several reasons. One being it's availability of parts and the likelihood of having to rebuild one was a factor. SR's these days are Japan's trash but that clearly hasn't effected the demand for SR's vs RB20's.Anyway, nobody is saying that you cannot find parts, it's just that aftermarket companies support the SR a lot more than the RB20. With a business sense, that says a lot about the RB20. Why aren't flowing with support compared to the SR. Why are SR parts generally cheaper and easier to find? Interchangeability?

The time/cost that it takes to get the RB20 in a S-Chassis also outweighs that of a SR. The even funnier part about RB20's is that there are a lot out there that nobody that is smart with their money would want.

When people "hate" on you, it's because we really believe you're not as bright as you believe you are.
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #77
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Ls-x on boost. /thread

http://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-ind...g-5-7-a-7.html
Attached Images
File Type: png graph_zps84aac44b.png (67.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-08-2013, 02:35 PM   #78
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
I've never seen a member on this forum (or any forum I belong to) defend their mistake more than you.

The RB20 isn't held higher than the SR by people due to several reasons. One being it's availability of parts and the likelihood of having to rebuild one was a factor. SR's these days are Japan's trash but that clearly hasn't effected the demand for SR's vs RB20's.Anyway, nobody is saying that you cannot find parts, it's just that aftermarket companies support the SR a lot more than the RB20. Which means it's easier to find and possibly cheaper.

The time/cost that it takes to get the RB20 in a S-Chassis also outweighs that of a SR. The even funnier part about RB20's is that there are a lot out there that nobody that is smart with their money would want.

When people "hate" on you, it's because we really believe you're not as bright as you believe you are.

I never said that the RB20 is held in a higher regard. The only point I have been trying to get across is don't knock it before you try it and don't take everyone's words as fact. Understandably alot of people hate the engine and don't understand it.

I don't feel that I made a mistake choosing the Rb20. that is something none of you people understand. I did not make a mistake. I made a different choice then you.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #79
540dude
Leaky Injector

540dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
So why lie about your age, you just undermine any argument you try to make because you are lying on one aspect.
Didn't even realize it said that on my profile. I thought someone made the assumption I was 32 for no reason.
540dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #80
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
You sound like a dweeb that is trying to argue tried and proven paths.

Truth is that you're not going to win the argument against a world full of people who are satisfied with their choice.

You've gone on the record to be a RB20 elitist (that doesn't like the R chassis, ironically) and everybody's been flaming you for it.

The reason why not many people go the RB20 route says a lot. Since you wanted to compare it to sweets, the RB20 is like the pistachio flavor. People have chosen a proven, abundant, and popular chocolate flavor without trying pistachio because 1.) it tastes better 2.) probably costs less 3.) the unknown outweighs the potential marginal benefits 4.) when they do, they typically regret it. You on the other hand, are trying to defend your mistake which makes you look dumber and dumber with each defense.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #81
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
You sound like a dweeb that is trying to argue tried and proven paths.

Truth is that you're not going to win the argument against a world full of people who are satisfied with their choice.

You've gone on the record to be a RB20 elitist (that doesn't like the R chassis, ironically) and everybody's been flaming you for it.

The reason why not many people go the RB20 route says a lot. Since you wanted to compare it to sweets, the RB20 is like the pistachio flavor. People have chosen a proven, abundant, and popular chocolate flavor without trying pistachio because 1.) it tastes better 2.) probably costs less 3.) the unknown outweighs the potential marginal benefits 4.) when they do, they typically regret it. You on the other hand, are trying to defend your mistake which makes you look dumber and dumber with each defense.
Your wrong on 2 accounts.

1. I hate pistachio's.
2. I'm merely defending my choice, not a mistake in my book.

I'll choose the hated engine every day of the week, build it and have plenty of fun with it, whether it be a Rb20, CA18, D15 honda engine, or some other "garbabe." I am more then satisfied with my choice. Mainly because the engine isn't half of the shit you people said it was.

because I'm not doing it to be a sheep, I'm doing what I want. If you can't accept that, fine.

That's the fun in it after all..
Old 04-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #82
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Your wrong on 2 accounts.

1. I hate pistachio's.
2. I'm merely defending my choice, not a mistake in my book.

because I'm not doing it to be a sheep, I'm doing what I want. If you can't accept that, fine.

That's the fun in it after all..
1. It is a comparison so you saying you do not like pistachios is just stupid and has no bearing on his comparison.
2. You "defend" it in every thread you enter for the most part it seems. Somehow the conversation gets turned to RB20 even if it had nothing to do with RB20 in the first place.

Also how does choosing a better engine make you a sheep? That is just a moronic statement.
Quote:

Old 04-08-2013, 04:33 PM   #83
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
1. It is a comparison so you saying you do not like pistachios is just stupid and has no bearing on his comparison.
2. You "defend" it in every thread you enter for the most part it seems. Somehow the conversation gets turned to RB20 even if it had nothing to do with RB20 in the first place.

Also how does choosing a better engine make you a sheep? That is just a moronic statement.
I don't remember just completely switching the topic to rb20 in some random threads.. maybe threads about engines..
or threads where people ask "what engine should I get" And I just comment something like " get a Rb20 " purely my opinion, and the fire starts shortly after.

and I really really hate pistachio's.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #84
GroundPerformance
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
GroundPerformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Question

KA24DET vs RB20DET

SoCal KA24DET/KA24ET Owners
<< Join the FB Group >>
GroundPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #85
zerodameaon
Post Whore!

I'm not saying you post in coilover threads to get a RB20 but, for example, someone asks KAT or SR? Your answer would be RB20. OK cool but that was not one of the options, then it turns into these big ass arguments. If you posted "here is what I think and why", then leave the thread and don't come back, your opinion will still be there, for whom ever to consider, and for people to counter or defend but you don't end up looking like you always end up.
Quote:

Old 04-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #86
DJZ
Zilvia Member

DJZ is an unknown quantity at this point
all these people hating on the rb20, how many have actually owned one
DJZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #87
GroundPerformance
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
GroundPerformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJZ View Post
all these people hating on the rb20, how many have actually owned one
I'm guessing not many.. I wonder why?

SoCal KA24DET/KA24ET Owners
<< Join the FB Group >>
GroundPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #88
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 540dude View Post
10/10 post would read again. You're the type of person that would fit right in with the Honda scene. I never asked anything about parts, I simply wanted to know what motor would be the best option for my intended goals. If someone came to me asking what motor would be best in their civic for x and y causes, I'd be able to tell them their options and compare their options because I've spent time fiddling around with various Honda's.
Yeah I did fit in the Honda scene, when I was 17. You say you are 19, so it all makes sense now.

You posted a thread asking something that has been covered plenty of times. I just googled sr or rb and came up with ALL the info I need to make an educated decision. I know you're just 19 and all, but let's practice this thing us big boys call "make up your own mind and decision".
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #89
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
I'm not saying you post in coilover threads to get a RB20 but, for example, someone asks KAT or SR? Your answer would be RB20. OK cool but that was not one of the options, then it turns into these big ass arguments. If you posted "here is what I think and why", then leave the thread and don't come back, your opinion will still be there, for whom ever to consider, and for people to counter or defend but you don't end up looking like you always end up.
Look I would leave it at that, IF My opinion on the matter wasn't so harshly assaulted every time.

I can say the same to all you zilvians, Leave your opinion on the engine you'd choose and not post anything else. but no you post what engine you'd choose and bash other peoples choices at the same time.

Am I suppose to just give my opinion then let it get bashed?
I'm sure you all wouldn't take it very kindly if I went around in all the threads bashing the SR20 whenever you recommended it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroundPerformance View Post
I'm guessing not many.. I wonder why?
probably because people believe whatever they are told. I'd say 90% of the people got their RB20 experience from youtube.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #90
anthonyr sil8ty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
anthonyr sil8ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Lol that's explains why I didn't get a reply.
anthonyr sil8ty is offline   Reply With Quote