Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-28-2001, 11:29 PM   #1
zephyr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
zephyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is there *ANYONE* in the Houston area with a 240sx?
I know there used to be little groups of vipers and some ricers and corvettes and such at miami subs on westheimer but they got disbanded.  Now I don't know where they go and I am stranded without hope of seeing a souped up 240.
zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2001, 10:07 AM   #2

halelueah. I was just about to submit a post for people in the houson arean who want to start a club or something. I do not have my car yet casue I am like just 16 but i am looking for a 240sx. And i will have it for sure before december. Write back please.
Old 10-02-2001, 03:05 PM   #3
zephyr
Zilvia Junkie

I'm 17...I've had my 240 for a year.
It just seems like there aren't any in this god forsaken city.  All I see is beat up s14s and REALLY beat up s13s
Old 10-02-2001, 03:34 PM   #4

finally someone responded to this post. What kind of nissan do u got? and do u got a engine swap? Do you got aim?
Old 10-02-2001, 04:47 PM   #5
zephyr
Zilvia Junkie

geez...Im only 17
I have a 93 s13 se fastback
the only thing I've done to it thus far is redo the tinting, fix a headlight and instally a pioneer head unit with pioneer speakers.  As for planning...I really don't know.  Definitely need a new spoiler, the foam thing is crap.  I also want to bang out the dings on the doors.  For right now I really am looking at practicality issues.  I am planning on re-upholstering or getting new seats(possibly leather s14 seats) and fixing up the interior space to my liking.  As for the engine, if I was going to spend 10 grand I would turbo my ka and swap my transmission and perform all the necessary side projects.  I dunno lately...I just don't see the point in pouring money into my car at this point in my life...maybe after college, but the availability of all the turbo kits and parts and such might not be around in 10 years...something I really need to think about.
Old 10-03-2001, 06:01 AM   #6

tru tru.
Old 10-03-2001, 02:47 PM   #7
zephyr
Zilvia Junkie

####
theres a guy at my school (stratford HS) with a newish camaro...he put some massive bloody engine in it and it makes the most god awful noises but it can really move.  He has some weird exhaust so it sounds like his car is about to fall apart but its in excellant shape.  He has about 400 hp right now and he took it to the track...11.9 1/4.  thats #### fast.  He's putting NOS in next week....that will make it around 650 hp with a system that injects the nos at low rpms...he also has an automatic transmission for some reason.  He said its faster because it handles the torque better or something.  Crazy.  My 240 could only beat that car if I dumped 10 grand into it...and Im not about to do that.  Anyways.  Do you know of any place where people meet up and show off their cars?  They used to do it on westheimer but the cops started busting it up.
Old 10-03-2001, 03:25 PM   #8

yea man there is rankin road and richmond. But i dont think westheimer is gonna be totally broken up for a while. Hey if u got aim send me a message my name is sniperqx4. WE could talk there.