Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-07-2008, 07:26 PM   #3361
Pedo Bear
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Pedo Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb253 View Post
I searched but no luck...

Anyone know who makes these rear valances? I know ive seen this car posted around here. s/n of owner maybe?

thanks
ings

i think the owners on this board but sold the car?
Pedo Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 07:55 PM   #3362
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
sweet. thanks man
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:52 AM   #3363
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
You just made a stupid argument.
You say that it is the sa me as East Bear (and of course same as Bing's), yet, simply because we made it first, ours is hideous, yet the others are not.

Sorry, I need to rant a bit. Kevin - keep this.

This same logic applies to the new fast and furious movie. We let some photos leak out early on of the new STi that we built up for the Fast and Furious movie. The second that "VeilSide" or "fast and furious" popped up, all the sudden, people hated it. But before that, they liked it. Then, the same people who bash on it for those reasons, go on to quote many lines from the movie.

Anyways, my point is. If you this VeilSide stuff is ugly, thats fine. I don't like some of it either... it is not for me. But don't just automatically judge something based on who made it. That is just stupid
Old 08-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #3364
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Is this S13 exhaust stock?

Or is it originally supposed to look like this?

Or are the 89-90 and 91-94 stock catbacks different? And if so, which one is which?

Sorry that was a lot of questions haha, but if you happen to know I'd greatly appreciate any info.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:45 PM   #3365
Baxterwagon

Baxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Baxterwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb253 View Post
I searched but no luck...

Anyone know who makes these rear valances? I know ive seen this car posted around here. s/n of owner maybe?

thanks
anyonee got a paint code for this one?
Baxterwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #3366
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post

are the 89-90 and 91-94 stock catbacks different? And if so, which one is which?

Sorry that was a lot of questions haha, but if you happen to know I'd greatly appreciate any info.
i've had 3 and they've all looked like this ^^^

BUT they were all off dohc. that first one looks like it has kinda weird welds around the resonator/1st muffler, so i would say aftermarket whenever the mini-muffler blew. welds don't seem perfect enough to be factory.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #3367
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxterwagon View Post
anyonee got a paint code for this one?
I don't know for sure, however, my old S14 was very similar and it was from Mazda and called Titanium Gray Metallic.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #3368
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eds13
Quote:
Originally Posted by <^> ^_^ <^> View Post
what sideskirts are these? i know there some type of OEM sideskirt but i'm not to sure what kind......and is anyone selling these?

s13 silvia OEM (actually not true, they're from 180sx)
Old 08-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #3369
HunsakerS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
HunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
these were posted from a different guy in the wheel fitment thread. I pm'd him and asked but he never got back to me so here I am for the expert knowledge factor. I know most of these are some type of oem I think.. but I want to know like specifics. USDM or JDM or hotfire. whatever.

HunsakerS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #3370
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunsakerS14 View Post
these were posted from a different guy in the wheel fitment thread. I pm'd him and asked but he never got back to me so here I am for the expert knowledge factor. I know most of these are some type of oem I think.. but I want to know like specifics. USDM or JDM or hotfire. whatever.

I assume you want to know what aero he has. In all 3 pictures, the side skirts JDM optional aero parts available from the factory on any year of S14. Rears were options for the zenki.

Front bumpers:
Pic 1 - USDM bumper + V'Tun'd lip (made by some guy in the bay area)

Pic 2 - JDM optional bumper for zenki (Navan package)

Pic 3 - USDM bumper + USDM SE lip
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #3371
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
so your talking about the front lips? the last one is oem s14... iirc maybe just a se only one
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #3372
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eds13 View Post
s13 silvia OEM
wrong s13 chuki
silvia sides have flat bottom
Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #3373
JDMsosofreshS13
Leaky Injector

JDMsosofreshS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to JDMsosofreshS13
wasup

what body kit is this and what wheels are those?
JDMsosofreshS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #3374
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
work meister 2 piece wheel i believe
Old 08-11-2008, 11:31 PM   #3375
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eds13 View Post
s13 silvia OEM
Actually, they're from zenki/chuki 180sx. I edited your post to reflect as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
wrong s13 chuki
silvia sides have flat bottom
Be more specific. Yes, S13 Silvia skirts are flat-bottomed.
Those skirts pictured are zenki/chuki 180sx.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #3376
Garage Sokudo
Leaky Injector

Garage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMsosofreshS13 View Post
what body kit is this and what wheels are those?
Looks to be a Vertex bodykit.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:42 AM   #3377
mndthegap1
Leaky Injector

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
can someone tell me what rims these are

mndthegap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:49 AM   #3378
ProjNightshade
Zilvia Member

ProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mndthegap1 View Post
can someone tell me what rims these are

Look at the center cap. they're some kind of HRE wheel. Looks like the 590R/790R model.

HRE Wheels
HRE Wheels

Hard to tell with the black face and distance shot.
ProjNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #3379
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice

What size spacers this guys in running front and rear?

Thanks
BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:43 PM   #3380
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
probably around +15 or so
he needed at least 10 in front to clear coils
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:17 AM   #3381
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
i need help identifying the color of this car. for all you filipinos out there it's the "ube" color or "taro" for you boba drinkers! a definite paint code would be awesome! thanks!

Old 08-14-2008, 02:28 AM   #3382
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14 View Post
i need help identifying the color of this car. for all you filipinos out there it's the "ube" color or "taro" for you boba drinkers! a definite paint code would be awesome! thanks!

Thats chase's car, he is on here as well

http://zilvia.net/f/members/chasesr86.html

his local name is linked as well

Board Message

he has a build thread on the local site as well

Project Silvia Saint is what he calls it.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:38 AM   #3383
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Nimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud of
hey im just wondering what body kit this is... it looks like a jdm kouki front bumper, with a lip on it that extends halfway up the bumper on the side (right in front of the front wheel), but then again it looks like a one piece bumper... so idk... also sides and rear if ya know... thanks

oh yea, its off of this website...
S14 Kouki Conversion
Nimso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:46 AM   #3384
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
JDM kouki bumper, stock JDM lip, JDM zenki sides, optional valences for the JDM kouki rear bumper
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:47 AM   #3385
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
it's the optional nissan lip for the oem bumper.

the whole car's all oem optional aero. lip, sideskirts, wing, rear valences. all nissan.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:48 AM   #3386
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Realized that upon futher inspection, I'm tired.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:06 AM   #3387
Nimso
Zilvia Member

Nimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud ofNimso has much to be proud of
thanks guys i think thats what im gonna make my kouki look like when i buy it...
Nimso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:16 AM   #3388
Jordn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfectionJordn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What kit?

Jordn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:19 AM   #3389
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
looks just like vertex?

but since somebody actually had to ask that question, i am unsure...
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:27 AM   #3390
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^yes, vertex.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote