Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-14-2008, 10:32 AM   #1861
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^^^
I have a Dori ten with that can in it.
some drift tournament. he got first placebut he crashed it into a wall, so it is BEAT
Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM   #1862
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I still want pictars. If I'm gonna spend an exorbiant amount of money on buying this kit, then getting molds made for replacements, I need to see what it looks like. Help a brother out BH.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #1863
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
straight trippin....
Old 01-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #1864
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Anyone have a better picture of this kit?
You could try asking Uras-USA for pics, noticed they also list the front bumper, and to me it looks that the skirts and valances are shared with the Type-1.
http://www.uras-usa.com/index.php?ma...ndex&cPath=3_5
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #1865
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Anyone know what sidemarker these are?

more pics
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...80sxbrown6.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...sxbrown2-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...0sxbrown-1.jpg
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #1866
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
99% sure those are BMW e36 side markers.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #1867
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
That was fast!

Thanks squidd! I'm on my hunt now...
Old 01-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #1868
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

That's because I was going to do the SAME thing to my car. hahaha.

And I used to own an e36.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #1869
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Just ordered them on ebay =D

I might end up painting them amber if I don't like the clear look

hopefully wiring them won't be too over my head
Old 01-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #1870
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

BN blister front fenders???
Old 01-14-2008, 11:08 PM   #1871
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Yeah, the way the fender extends out where the corner lamp is, only BN Sports does it like that. Plus thats the exact car on their website......
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #1872
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yes Bn fenders
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #1873
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

ehh.. skirts on the red one? they don't look like GP sports...do they?

(and skirts on the grey one as well?)
Old 01-14-2008, 11:49 PM   #1874
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
"gray" car is GT1 iirc..
red car wow looks like GP sports hard to see at that angle though

id say YES
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:54 AM   #1875
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
Yeah, the way the fender extends out where the corner lamp is, only BN Sports does it like that. Plus thats the exact car on their website......
forgot about that...

ugh, love how the rear portion of the front fender is but wished the front corner would be flush with the corner lamp....
Old 01-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #1876
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
ive got more pics of that red s13 with better angle of the skirt.
ill post it when i get home.

that car has been updated and loooks even sicker now.

EDIT:

more of that red car..

these are the GT1 skirts i believe, and the other red car looks like gp sports

hmmmmmm
upon further inspection i dont think its the same car
oh well
Old 01-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #1877
huda424
Leaky Injector

huda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to huda424
sorry to cut in but what turbo is this ????
Old 01-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #1878
huda424
Leaky Injector

huda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nicehuda424 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to huda424
i know its garett m24 ar60/48 AiResearch but what is the model number of it??? and what is its rating
Old 01-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #1879
imbrognolouis

imbrognolouis is on a distinguished road
I'm trying to figure out which front bumper this is
Also which rims they are
imbrognolouis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:04 PM   #1880
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
falken hanabi's
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:05 AM   #1881
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
hello i was redirected here to post hope i can get someone to identify me what these plugs are for..

problem : 3k up to the whole rpm there is a huge amount of lack of power
when i start up my car and i was checking for things for what it might me i disconnected these 2 plugs and NOTHING happened

so im wondering what these plugs are for and theyre obviously bad and i need to do something bout this and wonder how i can replace / or fix this thing on my own besides the usual things i get like " send it to someone who has seen an SR before" or " send it to a mechanic"

if i can just please receive an answer to my question thanks and not the oh send it to a mechanic because i simply just want to know what these plugs are.. and i know theres many helpful ppl out there..thanks.
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #1882
cotbu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
cotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nicecotbu is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Knock sensor and IACV

LoverTechnologies "Half Broken Things!"
cotbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:10 AM   #1883
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotbu View Post
Knock sensor and IACV
can you elaborate more on how i can posssibly fix these myself or if ima have to take it " to the mechanic"
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:15 AM   #1884
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbrognolouis View Post
Also which rims they are
Origin Stream bumper and Falken Hanabi's
Old 01-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #1885
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedecapitator View Post
can you elaborate more on how i can posssibly fix these myself or if ima have to take it " to the mechanic"
make sure wires are good, and to test them put a "good" one in and see if that changes things
also check the ecu
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #1886
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices

Kit??
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #1887
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bn sports knockoff from cwings?

they call it b3 797 - that is from chaser - (aerokits.net)

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #1888
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Please do some reaserch before you ask a question like that... If you cannot find your awnser, then post up in here. It will help keep clutter down if there are no common knowledge questions in here.

It's Benson Hsu's car. C-Wings aero, as indicated by the sponser sticker on his car.

Last edited by Aeroscraper326; 01-16-2008 at 03:04 PM..
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #1889
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
i'm pretty sure benson has real BN and that aerokits.net stole his pics

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #1890
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbrognolouis View Post
Also which rims they are

They are Origin stream line
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote