Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 04:32 PM   #181
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
wow man, if you don't know drift freaq and how really busy he is, then you really should stfu... He is a very busy man and in his line of work he meets with noobs/bandwagoners all the time. So easy up and he'll give you your money back.

Dave is a great guy and he always delivers top products for this community.

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #182
djaphex

djaphex is an unknown quantity at this point
this is the bad part about forums, he leaves this dispute public so all his little so-cal buddies can join in and back him up.

just because he was nice and respectful to you doesn't mean he would have been to me. let's recap the situation:

He tells me he might be able to come to the bay area and deliver on the 4th of July, so I Paypal him the money, then after, he states that he doesn't have the 10 people so I have to wait, I see there is no progress after a couple of weeks so I ask him if they have been shipped or what is going on, he goes crazy and blah blah blah, i try to just end that negativity with some positive encouragement, i wait a little more, no progress, so i PM him requesting a refund, i wait and wait and he doesn't respond, however i notice he has made a few posts during the week he didn't respond so i make a comment on the thread and he again goes crazy and says he hates people like me and blah blah blah and now we are here, so who is to blame?
me because i care where my money is going? or him because he doesn't care about my money?

and don't say that group buys take up to 6 months, that's only when they are special ordered from Japan and all that, he HAS the batch of stb's ready to ship, he has everything but BUYERS, try the 240sxforums, create a new thread, whatever, don't just sit around hoping people will see this

communication was created to help pass on information, if you are going to be out for a week or 2 weeks or you can't spend 5 seconds of your time to go to paypal.com and refund some money, inform people.

i'm not even going to bother posting in this thread any more because now its all bs, i sent a money request in paypal
Old 07-21-2005, 01:32 PM   #183
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
ok , you can stop the norcal vs socal rhetoric, it has nothing to do with this. your money has been refunded. I just got back in last night from Chicago.
When I said the strut braces were in, I was referring to the fact that they were in at the local supplier. That does not mean the batch physically was in my hands.
The supplier is willing to open the group buy at this point per my request. The local guy that had already paid will get his sometime this weekend.
Hellion I will have an answer for you on the measurement shortly.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 07-23-2005, 10:30 AM   #184
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
thank you sir

sorry to add to the load
Old 08-14-2005, 11:32 PM   #185
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
hey waiting patiently, bump ttt
Closed Thread