Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2005, 12:01 PM   #1
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
CPARKPowertrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL (3 DAYS ONLY) NEW Suspension arms w/ FREE bushings from $149.00

MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL (3 DAYS ONLY) NEW Competition Suspension arms from $149.00

Our special will start today Sunday May 29th and go to Tuesday May 31st.

S13/14 Competition Tension Rods----------$149.00 --------------reg. $169.00
S13 Competition Rear Camber arms---------$189.00---------------reg. $219.00
S13/14 Competition Rear Toe rods---------$169.00---------------reg. $189.00

**BONUS** All suspension arms come with a set of FREE urethane bushings or tie rod boots.

Our arms now include upgrades self contained, self lubricating Teflon ball joints that are wrapped in dust covers for longevity and protection. Yes, for those with our first generation arms, we will be offering these new upgrade ball joints with boots for purchase individually in the near future. We expect to be fully stocked with the separate ball joint components within the next month. Pricing is still pending.

We have also reduced the weight of the components by 15-18%. Compared to Japanese competitor components of the like quality (ie: Kazama, Nagiza) aluminum tension rods, which are never recommend on a street car, ours are only 0.4 lbs heavier. 0.4 pounds of additional weight is by far worth the trade off to have a much stronger component.

The rear camber arms now featured in chromolly and offer more adjustability. (Approximately up to 3 degrees of negative camber for the road and auto cross racers)

The Powertrix tension rods and front camber arms are made of heat tempered forged steel or chromolly. Aluminum products are not recommended, are not as strong, and are prone to bend and flex. These suspension components under go massive stress and entire weight transfer of the vehicle. A daily driven or street car is subjected to even more blunt or shock force due to street hazards and road conditions therefore we do not recommend the use of aluminum for these components. Our arms have been Drag and Track tested under the most rigorous scenarios at the road courses of Willow Springs, Button Willow and California Speedway Drag strip with several different adjustments and are used and trusted by many Nissan specific performance companies for their personal and race prepped vehicles.

****NEW S13/S14 POWERTRIX COMPETITION ADJ TENSION RODS $149.00 SPECIAL with FREE front tie rod boots **** IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP

****NEW POWERTRIX S13 COMPETITION ADJ REAR CAMBER ARMS $189.00 SPECIAL with FREE urethane Bushings**** IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP.

Adjust your rear camber for increased handling or tire longevity.

****NEW POWERTRIX S13/S14 COMPETITION REAR TOE CONNECTING RODS $169.00 SPECIAL with FREE urethane Bushings**** IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP.

You can also purchase your bushings separately:
ENERGY SUSPENSION BUSHINGS – AL A CARTE or FULL PACKAGE

NEW URETHANE BUSHINGS KITS FOR S13/S14

INDIVIDUAL BUSHINGS PRICING:
S13 (ONLY) front tie rod boots $10.00
S13/S14 front lower control arm bushings $29.95
S13/S14 rear arm bushings for (traction, toe rod & RUCAs) $15.00 a set
S13/S14 rear lower control arm bushings $29.95
Sub Frame Spacers $60.00

PACKAGED BUSHINGS PRICING:
S13/S14 Full kit (tie rod boots, front & rear control arm boots, and 3 sets of rear arm bushings) $99.95 shipped (ADD sub frame spacers for $55.00)

S13/S14 Sub frame Spacers $60.00

ORDERING AND PAYMENT:
Please Email me your:

1. Full Name
2. Shipping address (for shipping quote)
3. Contact Telephone Number.
4. Product you are purchasing

PAYMENT
Paypal payments:
If using a Credit card through Paypal use [email protected] (NOTE: this is our new Business Paypal account for Credit cards and Debit cards) Please add 2.9% for Paypal fees.

If transferring from Paypal to Paypal account use [email protected] (NOTE: This account will not accept Credit Card Payments.)

Or you can send a cashiers check or money order to:

POWERTRIX
Attn: Charles Park
9450 Mira Mesa Blvd # B 447
San Diego CA 92126

Please inform me if you are sending payment by mail and send it by means that are track able for your own protection. Example: any shipping company that will provide you with a tracking number or delivery confirmation.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Charles Park - www.powertrix.com - 619-944-6055

Last edited by CPARKPowertrix; 05-29-2005 at 12:17 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2005, 04:23 PM   #2
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Hey Charles,
I just bought the regular ones from you a couple weeks ago (toe rods). I was wondering if I could just buy the upgraded ball joint & dust boot for it? If so, cost?

Will you sell just the ball joint & dust boot for the rear camber arms too? I got those from you a long time back, hope they are still the same threading/size?

THANKS!
Viet
hyphendesigns (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.
Old 05-29-2005, 06:23 PM   #3
internetaardvark
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
internetaardvark is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi Charles, I deffinately want the new joints for everything, and don't forget I have the s14.
Let me know when you have those. And let me know when you come out with the camber arms for the s14. I'm gonna want a set of your subframe collars two, when I do end up placeing the order. Send me an email once those new parts comeout, and keep up the awesome products.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:20 PM   #4
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
hey, charles. I have a set of second hand, original Powertrix S14 camber arms. They have the old style ball joints w/ the grease fittings. Is there any way we could work it out so i can upgrade to the new ones?

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 05-30-2005, 01:34 AM   #5
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
Let me know when pricing has been set for the upgraded teflon-lined bearings to replace on the RCAs

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 05-30-2005, 04:48 PM   #6
Frappe
Zilvia Junkie

Frappe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Frappe Send a message via Yahoo to Frappe
Is it too late to get in on this via Money Order? I'd like a set of rear toe rods for S14
Old 05-31-2005, 09:10 AM   #7
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Memorial Day Special (last Day)

Take advantage of the LAST DAY or our MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL. Please email me the below information for your order by today to secure your special pricing. (ENDS Wednesday June 1st 12:00am) Those that would like to mail payment, please inform/email me that you are sending it by mail and send it by means that are track able for your own protection. Example: any shipping company that will provide you with a tracking number or delivery confirmation. Send payment to:

POWERTRIX
Attn: Charles Park
9450 Mira Mesa Blvd # B 447
San Diego CA 92126

ORDERING AND PAYMENT DETAILS:
Please email me or include in the notes of your Paypal payment:

Name
Shipping address
Contact Number
Type of vehicle
Products wanted

Old 05-31-2005, 09:12 AM   #8
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Yes, you can still send payment by Money Order....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frappe
Is it too late to get in on this via Money Order? I'd like a set of rear toe rods for S14
Yes, you can still send payment by Money Order. See above post for more details. Thanks.

Old 05-31-2005, 12:18 PM   #9
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
PM's you with a couple q's Charles.
-Sean
Old 05-31-2005, 09:24 PM   #10
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I was all ready to pay until I read the "shipping quote" part.

So those prices are NOT shipped? Can I have a shipping quote?

s13 RUCA
Rex, Ga 30273

EDIT: If the shipping is the right price, I hope I can still get the sale price since I asked before 12:00am

Last edited by Neejay; 05-31-2005 at 10:06 PM..
Old 05-31-2005, 10:19 PM   #11
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
I sent PM and e-mail, need to know shipping.....

Last edited by KOUKI KA-T; 05-31-2005 at 10:37 PM..
Old 06-01-2005, 06:17 AM   #12
ryan hagen
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ryan hagen is making a name for him/her selfryan hagen is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dp i need 3 or 6 pairs or set to do all my rear knuckle bushings? emailed and pm'd several times, also how much for replacemnt heim joints? i have a toe and ruca of your old silver/grey model. i d also like a aprice on traction rods. thanks
this is all what i need:

1. rear knuckle bushings all replaced
2. rear lca bushings
3. traction rods

if you could send me a price includeing shipping i can paypal you account cash.

and i need a price on replacemnt hiem joints

1990 hatch ka24de gt2871r
Old 06-01-2005, 09:30 AM   #13
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan hagen
dp i need 3 or 6 pairs or set to do all my rear knuckle bushings? emailed and pm'd several times, also how much for replacemnt heim joints? i have a toe and ruca of your old silver/grey model. i d also like a aprice on traction rods. thanks
this is all what i need:

1. rear knuckle bushings all replaced
2. rear lca bushings
3. traction rods

if you could send me a price includeing shipping i can paypal you account cash.

and i need a price on replacemnt hiem joints
Ryan,

My sincere apologies for taking so long on getting back to you. Here is the info that you need. You will only need 3 pairs of knuckle bushings. We do have a few sets of the old style traction rods that I can give you an excellent deal on however they will have the old style ball joints on them as well. I'll also include a set of bushings for free with the purchase of these arms so you will only have to purchase 2 more sets. Unfortunately, we do not have a replacement for the traction arms yet. We should have the new style teflon ball joints for all the arms for individual sale as soon as our next shipment comes in mid to late June. I'll have pricing on those parts at that time. Here is your pricing on the products you requested. All are in stock and ready to ship.

1. rear knuckle bushings (2 sets)---$30.00
2. rear lca bushings----------------$24.95
3. traction rods with free bushings--$85.00
Shipping(continental US)-----------$12.00
TOTAL----------------------------$151.95

Old 06-01-2005, 10:28 AM   #14
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx
Hey Charles,
I just bought the regular ones from you a couple weeks ago (toe rods). I was wondering if I could just buy the upgraded ball joint & dust boot for it? If so, cost?

Will you sell just the ball joint & dust boot for the rear camber arms too? I got those from you a long time back, hope they are still the same threading/size?

THANKS!
Viet
hyphendesigns (AT) yahoo (DOT) com.
Also too busy to get back to me? I've also emailed you... hoping you have an answer for me.

Thanks
Old 06-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #15
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay
I was all ready to pay until I read the "shipping quote" part.

So those prices are NOT shipped? Can I have a shipping quote?

s13 RUCA
Rex, Ga 30273

EDIT: If the shipping is the right price, I hope I can still get the sale price since I asked before 12:00am
Thanks....
Old 06-01-2005, 12:43 PM   #16
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Per the original post.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx
Also too busy to get back to me? I've also emailed you... hoping you have an answer for me.

Thanks
Hello,

Per the original post,...."Yes, for those with our first generation arms, we will be offering these new upgrade ball joints with boots for purchase individually in the near future. We expect to be fully stocked with the separate ball joint components within the next month. Pricing is still pending."

Yes, we should have all the new upgraded teflon ball joints for all the arms we've offered (new and first genteration) by mid to late June when our next shipment comes in. Unfortunately, we will not have exact pricing until they arrive.

I guess I need to start a contact list for everyone wanting the new ball joints. Anyone who would like to be on a contact list, Please email me at [email protected] and list the ball joints for which arms you would like. EXAMPLE:

Need new teflon ball joints for:
tension rods
toe connecting rods
rear camber arms (specify S13 or S14, single or dual arms) generation one
traction rods

We will contact you as soon as they come in. We will also post in this Group Buy forum as well.

Thanks.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:01 PM   #17
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Hello, PMed you the total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay
Thanks....
Hello, I PMed you the total. All products are in stock and ready to ship. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:25 PM   #18
Neejay
Post Whore!

Payment sent! Thanks man.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:09 AM   #19
shogun!
Zilvia Junkie

shogun! is on a distinguished road
Arrow Want it all

Hi. I would like to buy all four link arms.
I sent you an e-mail.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:38 PM   #20
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

richardxfeng is on a distinguished road
Group buy is still on?
Old 06-04-2005, 12:49 AM   #21
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
I want to get the Tension rods, are they still going for 149.99? Is that including shipping?
Thanks
Old 06-04-2005, 03:34 AM   #22
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
yeah is it still on? i want to get some subframe spacers
Old 06-06-2005, 06:21 AM   #23
ryan hagen
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ryan hagen is making a name for him/her selfryan hagen is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
payment has been sent, thanks, let me know when i should expect them.
ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPARKPowertrix
Ryan,

My sincere apologies for taking so long on getting back to you. Here is the info that you need. You will only need 3 pairs of knuckle bushings. We do have a few sets of the old style traction rods that I can give you an excellent deal on however they will have the old style ball joints on them as well. I'll also include a set of bushings for free with the purchase of these arms so you will only have to purchase 2 more sets. Unfortunately, we do not have a replacement for the traction arms yet. We should have the new style teflon ball joints for all the arms for individual sale as soon as our next shipment comes in mid to late June. I'll have pricing on those parts at that time. Here is your pricing on the products you requested. All are in stock and ready to ship.

1. rear knuckle bushings (2 sets)---$30.00
2. rear lca bushings----------------$24.95
3. traction rods with free bushings--$85.00
Shipping(continental US)-----------$12.00
TOTAL----------------------------$151.95

1990 hatch ka24de gt2871r
Old 06-06-2005, 04:26 PM   #24
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
I emailed you about some RLCA bushings. Still waiting for the cost with shipping.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:26 PM   #25
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Yes, you can still get the subframe spacers $60.00 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdevo
yeah is it still on? i want to get some subframe spacers
Yes, you can still get the subframe spacers $60.00 shipped. Thanks.

Old 06-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #26
gonzoes14k
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
gonzoes14k is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gonzoes14k Send a message via Yahoo to gonzoes14k
Prices still good ? S13/S14 rear arm bushings for (traction, toe rod & RUCAs) $15.00 a set are that for both sides or one side ?
Old 06-24-2005, 06:16 AM   #27
ranisron
Zilvia Addict

ranisron is making a name for him/her selfranisron is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ranisron
Charles, need a quote
S13 RUCA + rear Toe rods + bushings for RUCA/Toe arm shipped to 47408

PM or email [email protected]

Thx,

Ron
Closed Thread