Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 11:35 AM   #1
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
Work/Ame Wheels Groupbuy

Ok guys.. i am offering up for grabs special order AME / Work wheels.
Let me know what you want.

I Will Price Match Any Listed Price.

List Of AME WHEELS

List Of WORK WHEELS

HEre is a selection of wheels i personally LOVE

Ame Shallen CX

Ame Circlar RS

Ok guys, Email me at [email protected]
or PM ME or IM ME AT "Bosozokukid" for pricing ..
ETA on all wheels is 60-90 days..

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2005, 01:25 PM   #2
Monooxide
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Monooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to beholdMonooxide is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
All the works wheels?

All the works wheels have no prices on them well they do at 0.00...so ill take 4 of ALL of them and ill pay shipping.
Old 06-17-2005, 01:45 PM   #3
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
THe 0 piricing is for the picture.. you get to look at it for free.
Also.. IF you want pricing..
Please tell me what size.. and if you are 5 or 4 lug.

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 06-17-2005, 02:24 PM   #4
JJcole
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
JJcole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just a fair warning as to what to expect after you "order" your wheels from AutoRnD.

I have SEVERAL friends who have ordered wheels from these guys. None have gotten their wheels, and some have been waiting up to 10 MONTHS! Yes 10 months, and still getting the run around from these guys. Others have been waiting less time but everyone I know who has ordered wheels from these guys lately has been given excuse after excuse as to why they have yet to receive them.

Obviously I don't want anyone one else to have to deal with this kinda bullshit, so this is just a fair warning to anyone planning on doing business with these guys. If you would like for me to get the guys who actually ORDERED the wheels to confirm this, I'll send them this link. I'm SURE they will have no problem sharing their experience.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:22 PM   #5
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

I'm sure 10months is an extreme exaggeration to generalize on. We relay all ETA's on a real time basis to our clients if for some reason the manufacturer is unable to deliver on the expected ETA. It's one of the downsides to order custom wheels from Japan.

Common ETA:
Volk - always says 60-90 days
Work - same thing

There are situations where these manufacturers take longer than expected and we promptly pass that information onto the client so that they are aware. We are not able to provide guaranteed time of arrival unless air freight is paid. This is understood in the industry.

We've only had one client in the past week who was very irate and regardless of how much we tried to explain that his wheels were delayed he continued to place blame on us. We do our best to serve the customer with technical info on wheel fitments as well as carrying some of your best product lines out of Japan.

It's unfortunate that an individual can come on a board and make a statement like "several" friends who have ordered wheels. I assure you if 10months were a regular occurance as you infer we would not be offerring products to you guys. In all our years of business we've only had one client who was not understanding and oddly enough we gave him a sponsorship deal because he was a friend of a friend. Ironically, helping someone appears to be trying to bite us in the ass. Once again we apologize is this is that gentleman's friend. Coming on the board and trying to destroy a company's reputation in this fashion with blatant exaggerations is unjust.

To simply create a user name to just have one post in our thread leads us to think this would be that guy. PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND INFO SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS THIS OFF THE BOARDS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A RESOLUTION. IN ALL MY TIME HERE OFFERRING PRODUCT AND WHEELS THIS IS THE ONLY COMPLAINT I'VE RECEIVED.

The order i am referring to was placed at the beginnig of March once the echeck was cleared, three months ago and the wheels are arriving first week of July. We indicated the delay to the client but he was not understanding. That is still nowhere near 10months. If it is going to take 10months the client is informed at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter before finalizing the order.

We even allowed for this client, because of the friend of a friend relationship, to make incremental payments which is against our policy. I feel this information is unnecessary to post here but is the only way for us to defend ourselves against a random unknown. We are an ethical and honest company with everyone's best interest at heart. Sometimes compromises need to be made.

Please take this with a grain of salt and feel free if you've received contact names to find out from us if this is legitimate. We will gladly pull all invoices and provide proof of when the order was placed and when it was received by the client.

Regards, Josh

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 06-17-2005, 05:25 PM   #6
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Nostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enough
Price for 5 lug work S1's and Ame Shallen CX.
both chrome.

18x10 -20
18x9 +5
Old 06-17-2005, 05:31 PM   #7
MidnightstarS13

MidnightstarS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MidnightstarS13
inquiring of Equip 03's

15 x 7/7.5
0 offset
4 lug (114.3)

how much please? shank you
Old 06-19-2005, 02:05 AM   #8
chris4130
Leaky Injector

chris4130 is an unknown quantity at this point
First, let me first say I am the guy you are talking about in your post. Secondly, let me say I DID NOT post the above. I actually do know the guy who did though. I was not going to say anything, however, since you feel the need to "defend" yourself I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ard josh
I'm sure 10months is an extreme exaggeration to generalize on.
No, how about the guy on the Mazda forums who ordered Misters from you guys for his mp3? I have an e-mail from him stating he has been waiting 10 MONTHS if you would like a copy i'll send it.

Quote:
We've only had one client in the past week who was very irate and regardless of how much we tried to explain that his wheels were delayed he continued to place blame on us.
That would be me... and I still think you guys should own up and take some sort of resposibility. Sure, delays happen... that's understandable especially when it IS works fault. But, excuse after excuse is getting old. Irate, yes.. however, Rischie was also irate (read: screaming at me) and he hung up on me.

Quote:
It's unfortunate that an individual can come on a board and make a statement like "several" friends who have ordered wheels.
If you would like me to get "several" people to post in this thread who are unhappy with your service I can. John is telling the truth, he knows me, Terry, and the guy on the mazda forums.

Quote:
To simply create a user name to just have one post in our thread leads us to think this would be that guy. PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND INFO SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS THIS OFF THE BOARDS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A RESOLUTION. IN ALL MY TIME HERE OFFERRING PRODUCT AND WHEELS THIS IS THE ONLY COMPLAINT I'VE RECEIVED.
Sorry to burst your bubble... but it wasn't me who posted that. I actually tried to tell him not to start anything with you, just because I actually want to get my wheels this year. But, since you are ASSUMING things, I'll assume a thing or too aswell.

Quote:
The order i am referring to was placed at the beginnig of March once the echeck was cleared, three months ago
The payment was sent March 2, which was FOUR months ago.

Quote:
and the wheels are arriving first week of July.
I was never told this. I was told everything but this. At first it was the begining of May, then the begining of June because our wheels missed that shipment. THEN aparently some of the finishes on the wheels were messed up, or so I was told.. and the wheels would be in the US 3 weeks after they shipped out, and I was told the wheels left Japan JUNE 20th. Which was four weeks ago. I was also told the wheels would be "on the water" for THREE weeks. So I called last week, when they were SUPPOSED to be in the US. And Rishie couldn't even tell me IF the boat had left, much less any type of ETA, other than the beggining of next month which is what I have been hearing for awhile now. What do you expect me to be happy?

Just becuase I am the only one who has spoken up thus far, doesn't mean other people arn't happy. They just don't want to offend anyone, and frankly I don't have a problem asking someone where the product that I paid over $2000 for is! And, I'm sure you wouldn't either if the roles were reversed.

What you fail to understand is, I have never done business with you before. It's not like I gave you $100 for some menial part, that I wouldn't be too worried about. But, when I send someone almost $5,000 for 2 sets of wheels, you're damn right I'm going to be worried about it when excuses start flying left and right. How do I know your business is doing well? You could close tomorrow and I be screwed out of a lot of money. Maybe it's hard for you to see where I and others are comming from, but then again it's not your money being tied up.

If the wheels truely left Japan when I was told, I see no reason why they arn't here now. Nor have I been given an answer as to why they arn't here yet. By the time the wheels arrive (if they arrive like you say, the begining of next month) it will have been FIVE months.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:45 AM   #9
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJcole
Just a fair warning as to what to expect after you "order" your wheels from AutoRnD.

I have SEVERAL friends who have ordered wheels from these guys. None have gotten their wheels, and some have been waiting up to 10 MONTHS! Yes 10 months, and still getting the run around from these guys. Others have been waiting less time but everyone I know who has ordered wheels from these guys lately has been given excuse after excuse as to why they have yet to receive them.

Obviously I don't want anyone one else to have to deal with this kinda bullshit, so this is just a fair warning to anyone planning on doing business with these guys. If you would like for me to get the guys who actually ORDERED the wheels to confirm this, I'll send them this link. I'm SURE they will have no problem sharing their experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4130
First, let me first say I am the guy you are talking about in your post. Secondly, let me say I DID NOT post the above. I actually do know the guy who did though. I was not going to say anything, however, since you feel the need to "defend" yourself I will.
BULLSHIT!!! I checked the IP's and you are the same person Posting on Comcast from VA. I banned that other account and pinked you for 90 days. Try it again and you'll be banned.

If you or your "friends" have a problem with a company complain to them or consult proper authorities to get you money back. The only feedback(if you call your rant that) we alow is in the review section(which is being revamped and a new one will debut soon).

I have bought stuff from Josh whether he realizes it or not. I got my stuff faster than I expected.
Old 06-19-2005, 03:13 AM   #10
tranzilla
Leaky Injector

tranzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Josh is very honest.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:50 AM   #11
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
josh is a good friend and a very helpful and honest business man, this sort of nonsense has no place in a sale post even if it may be true.

do yourselves a favor and take it to email/pm/phone/im/whatever because none of that info is about a works/ame groupbuy
Old 06-19-2005, 02:25 PM   #12
dennnnis

dennnnis is an unknown quantity at this point
i ordered wheels threw them, got them ( to NY ) in less than 7 days.
Old 06-19-2005, 02:30 PM   #13
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4130
That would be me... and I still think you guys should own up and take some sort of resposibility. Sure, delays happen... that's understandable especially when it IS works fault.
After you said yourself that it was not Auto R&D's fault, you still want him to pay for it! You are a fucking dumbshit!
Old 06-19-2005, 03:00 PM   #14
jackson

jackson is an unknown quantity at this point
CIRCLAR SPEC R
Work s1
shallen cx

17x8 +15 to +30
17x9 17x9.5 -20 to +15
5lug

Are they all avaiable in that dark chrome color?

thanks
Old 06-19-2005, 03:35 PM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon
After you said yourself that it was not Auto R&D's fault, you still want him to pay for it! You are a fucking dumbshit!
That member is already being handled by Moderators, please do not cause this thread to go any more off topic then it already has.

BTW, no one is allowed to put 18" Work Equips on an S13 Coupe. That's my idea.

Good luck with the Group Buy Josh.
Old 06-20-2005, 06:27 AM   #16
sepulchral
BANNED

sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
um... i have ALOT of friends also waiting on their wheels, paying over $3,000 for wheels and getting misled as to where they actually are. They bought them through this seller. To anyone interested in these wheels: make sure you get a scheduled delivery date and a tracking confirmation etc.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:01 PM   #17
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

ok...
wow i get back from the weekend and this happens...
hahaha...

ANYWHO,
replies sent for those looking for pricing..

Also.. Just for reference.
Ame wheels are not available in 4 lug
Termist TM1 and TS2 Are available in 4 lug. (AWESOME PRICED WHEELS)

And for anyone that has ordered wheels from me and are still waiting...
feel free to give me a call and i will get you eta's...
For the work container i do have an exact date now.
Also thanks for all those people who believe in me.
makes me have a tear to my eye...
so nice.. i love zilvia
hahaha

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 06-21-2005, 04:31 PM   #18
p11driver
Zilvia Junkie

p11driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to p11driver
can i get a price for Ame Shallen CX 18x9 +15 and 18x10 +4 in chrome. thanks.
Old 06-21-2005, 10:30 PM   #19
S14a Silvia

S14a Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
AME Circular RS (17 or 18)x8 +15 and (17 or 18)x9 +25 in white w/ polished lip

Thanks
Old 06-22-2005, 02:19 AM   #20
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
Work Equip 03's: Gold
15x7 +10 (O-Disk)
15x8 +10 (O-Disk)

Thank you.
-Anthony
Old 06-22-2005, 02:54 AM   #21
richardxfeng
Zilvia Addict

richardxfeng is on a distinguished road
Work Meister S2R
17x8 and 17x9
Thanks!
Old 06-22-2005, 12:45 PM   #22
DriftSpecial180
Zilvia Addict

DriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura aboutDriftSpecial180 has a spectacular aura about
Sorry Josh, one more...

Work VS-XX: Gold
17x7.5 +13
17x8.5 +13
Old 06-23-2005, 01:05 AM   #23
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
I must say its great to see AME in north america finally. I owned a set of 19x9 and 19x10 Ame Shallen's on my VIP project that I have since sold. The quality of the wheels was nothing short of awesome. 19x10 +43 lo disc and still a 4" lip! You will not be disapointed

I'm interested in a set of 18" but I will do some more reasearch into offsets and sizes that I want. Thanks for putting up this buy!
Old 06-25-2005, 12:23 PM   #24
Grip Gambler
Leaky Injector

Grip Gambler is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Grip Gambler
whats a rough estimate for Chrome CX's in 18x9.5 -10 and 18x10 +10 shipped to chicago?
Old 06-26-2005, 01:37 AM   #25
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
bump for josh, hes a great guy, very helpful and smart. ordered a body kit a while back, there were some shipping problems and he even fronted the bill to get things set straight. ordered a set of overfenders that will arrive soon as well, i am sure. jump on this GB guys! auto RnD is a great business!
Old 06-26-2005, 11:34 AM   #26
owinbush
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
owinbush is making a name for him/her selfowinbush is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Josh I want
Circular Spec R
Tracer Spec M
Termist TS2 Reloaded
Emotion Kai

17+8.5 +15
17x9 +20
Old 06-26-2005, 04:04 PM   #27
madtown240

madtown240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Work VS-XX: Gold
17x8 +25
17x9+15
Old 06-26-2005, 11:33 PM   #28
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
those wheels make the 929 so pimp
Old 06-27-2005, 01:03 PM   #29
BoroBoroS13
Zilvia Addict

BoroBoroS13 is on a distinguished road
I have bought from Josh quite a few times and have only had one problem but we worked it out and no harm was done. If you have problems just call him, hes very easy to deal with.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:12 PM   #30
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

bumpity bump bump.. pricing is sent via pm..

Check Out Our Facebook!
Closed Thread