Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-21-2008, 04:10 PM   #601
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA240SX808 Send a message via MSN to KA240SX808
^That is sex, whats happenin in teh back?
* PigNose SMIC Grille/Vent P# 62697-44F00 *
LMK What you guys got
KA240SX808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 04:57 PM   #602
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
no money for rear wide body rear wheels are 18x10.5 -15 245/40/18 but its coming soon

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:22 AM   #603
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Someone wanted side pics

Old 01-22-2008, 03:02 AM   #604
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Loving the fitment brainfood and bo2o, what skirts are you guys running, Uras 4 or Origin Aggressive I'm guessing?
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #605
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
That car, is my friends car it has Works9 aero.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #606
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
17x9.5 +22 , 245/45/17's all around, 96 240sx, Megan Track coilovers dumped... newspaper rolled all around, will i have a problem?

thanks
lost_generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #607
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Wheel and even tire may hit the coils in the front? Other than that, a-ok.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #608
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_generation View Post
17x9.5 +22 , 245/45/17's all around, 96 240sx, Megan Track coilovers dumped... newspaper rolled all around, will i have a problem?

thanks
absolutely, front coils will hit the tire.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #609
lost_generation
Leaky Injector

lost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nicelost_generation is just really nice
what would you suggest, if i'm going to have hitting problems... should i look into a 15mm spacer?...or run a smaller tire
lost_generation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #610
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost_generation View Post
what would you suggest, if i'm going to have hitting problems... should i look into a 15mm spacer?...or run a smaller tire
Just run lower offset, then you don't have to run spacers.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #611
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
right after it fell off the trailer but Michael got a sweet shot of the wheel fitment 18x9 +20 18x9.5+18

strap failed on the car strap and the front one came loose then o course ran over the rear one and yanked the front one outta the tool box (i had to buya new toolbox for a friend 300 bucks!) and then she went a flyin!

Last edited by clutch kick drifter; 01-25-2008 at 05:58 AM..
clutch kick drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #612
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
17x9.5 +18
17x10 + 18
I need 5MM spacers for the front and I'll be happy, 235/40/17 all around.

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:23 PM   #613
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Damn that looks hawt, What Sides are those?
LMK What you guys got
Old 01-22-2008, 09:25 PM   #614
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
just oem jdm i believe (zenki maybe?)
Old 01-22-2008, 10:14 PM   #615
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Yeah, got my answer tought so

Loven the Slammed OEM Aero
LMK What you guys got
Old 01-22-2008, 10:35 PM   #616
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo240R View Post
Yeah, got my answer tought so

Loven the Slammed OEM Aero
I still have another 1" to go
Old 01-23-2008, 12:14 AM   #617
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Not to be a douche nozzle. But that's not wheel fitment "whore" status.

You need to lower that thing a good inch and a half for starters.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:34 AM   #618
3-240's-N-aMule
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

2nd that shit.
3-240's-N-aMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:02 AM   #619
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

no problem dude, I want to drop it another 1" and go from there. I just got them on last night so no time to adjust suspension for better fitment yet.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:08 PM   #620
Risu2112
Leaky Injector

Risu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura about
So I'm pretty hot for those work XT7's, kind of a newb question but how thick of a tire can I fit on a set of those in 18x9.5?

245's would be 9.6 inches, would that be as large as I could go? or could I push it up to 255? I'm in need of some axle shattering traction!

Is there a general rule of thumb? or does it really depend on the wheels to determine max size?
Risu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #621
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risu2112 View Post
So I'm pretty hot for those work XT7's, kind of a newb question but how thick of a tire can I fit on a set of those in 18x9.5?

245's would be 9.6 inches, would that be as large as I could go? or could I push it up to 255? I'm in need of some axle shattering traction!

Is there a general rule of thumb? or does it really depend on the wheels to determine max size?
Look on the tire manufacturers website for recomended wheel widths per tire size. its going to be different for every tire. Most people run wide wheels with narrower tires to get better wheel/fender fitment. 9.5 can take a pretty wide tire easily though.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #622
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risu2112 View Post

255's barely bulge with a 9 inch wide, so I'm sure you can get away with a 255 on a 9.5 without it looking ugly. 275 might be a stretch (pun not intended), but it really depends from company to company since widths tend to vary.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #623
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

235, azenis on a 9.5"

235, federals on a 10"

Old 01-23-2008, 05:32 PM   #624
Risu2112
Leaky Injector

Risu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura about
Ah! good news

If I can get up to 265 that would be great, I don't really want 275's though because of the huge price jump.
Risu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #625
brainfood
Post Whore!

615's are a pretty wide mold. 452's and st115's are alot narrower in the same size.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #626
AWDtoyota
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch kick drifter View Post
right after it fell off the trailer but Michael got a sweet shot of the wheel fitment 18x9 +20 18x9.5+18

More pics please....and camber + tire sizes....
AWDtoyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:50 PM   #627
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
t57rc on my dirty ass car

18x9.5 +12 and 3mm spacer on 215/40/18 parada spec2

jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #628
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

cst dspec 17x9.5 +15
Front: 215 45 17 Rear: 225 45 17
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.

Last edited by Touge_Monster; 01-26-2008 at 03:21 PM..
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:25 AM   #629
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^Nice, always liked your car. Nice fitment.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:47 AM   #630
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I am seeing entirely way too much chit-chat....thats what PM's are for boys.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote