Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 12:23 AM   #1
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Talking SR/CA/KA-T Aluminum Intake Pipe Group Buy!!!

PipingPro.com Open Christmas Group Buy - Pro Intake Pipes

Thanks everyone, but the group buy is now over.

Keep a watch out for the advertiser's section. Next sale will be for intakes w/BOV recirc's, hotpipes, and more!

Aure

Last edited by Pepperoni; 02-04-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: GB OVER!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2007, 12:36 AM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
sweet perfect timing.

I need one soon.

I'll send the payment tomorrow for a t25 one. Thanks
Old 12-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
awesome was hoping this would happen again, i need a t28 for z32 maf, i'll paypal as soon as i get off work
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 12-07-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
hstylez
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
hstylez is on the path to ruinhstylez is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So none of the t25 intakes have a bung for recirculating the BOV like in your picture? I have a Type-S just like that and need a bung to recirculate. Can this be added at a added price?
Old 12-07-2007, 10:34 AM   #5
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Nope in this group buy the intakes only have a catch can nipple, no BOV bungs.

If anyone reading this needs a customized one, then contact me with your engine info and what type of intake you're looking for.

I found out this morning that I have ONE T25 intake pipe already welded with a BOV bung like you need and its ready to ship. Doesn't have a catch can nipple though, did you need one?
Old 12-07-2007, 10:46 AM   #6
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
would i be able to use this for a top mount setup? i'm running an RB T3 turbo on an SOHC KA. i'm not too concerned with filter placement, as long as i have a pipe with a filter and my N60 maf that goes to my turbo lol.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:47 AM   #7
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

lol yeah i've done a few top mount intakes, do you have any pics? send them to my email aurelianoislas AT yahoo.com
Old 12-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #8
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I replied in my other thread, but I might take one.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:07 PM   #9
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks guys i was able to get all orders thus far shipped out today. Enjoy!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #10
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni View Post
I found out this morning that I have ONE T25 intake pipe already welded with a BOV bung like you need and its ready to ship. Doesn't have a catch can nipple though
The T25 intake with BOV bung I mentioned earlier is SOLD.

If you are looking for an intake with BOV bungs then please contact me. You will still get the zilvia price
Old 12-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #11
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Hey is the bung on the stock t25 intake coupler 19mm? I was looking at the Tee off the valve cover and it's about 15mm (~5/8"). So does the stock ( I don't have this piece) rubber hose that goes from the valve cover to intake enlarge from 15 to 19mm? Can you help me figure it out. I'm deciding if I should just go with the 10mm because my catch can comes with 10mm and 13mm fittings.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #12
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Good price, poor product, even poorer customer service. It took over 2 months and probably 10 emails to get this made for my little t25.

In his defense, after the first month, he did give me a partial credit back.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:36 PM   #13
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb View Post
Hey is the bung on the stock t25 intake coupler 19mm? I was looking at the Tee off the valve cover and it's about 15mm (~5/8"). So does the stock ( I don't have this piece) rubber hose that goes from the valve cover to intake enlarge from 15 to 19mm? Can you help me figure it out. I'm deciding if I should just go with the 10mm because my catch can comes with 10mm and 13mm fittings.
Yes it does enlarge to 19mm, well at least the stock hose does and end up as 19mm on the intake pipe. You should probably choose either 10mm and 13mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by emersonLP
Yeah we had a few problems with three employees at one point who were stealing packages and putting in our database fake tracking id's. Needless to say those individuals are gone now I didn't know about it until they were caught

I believe this is the best bang for your buck intake; I don't anywhere say these are *perfect* products; if you're looking for perfection then there are alternatives (GReddy, Apex, etc.) but you'll also be paying the price. We're just here to provide an alternative customizable intake with a smaller price tag.

Anyway, no need to worry about wait time in this group buy since these are already fabricated and ready to go! I'm hosting the group buy myself and all packages are being shipped out same day/next day.

Also, the T25 intakes in this GB are Version 2 and thus no longer have that welded area anymore.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #14
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Well I do hope the customer service problem is fixed. That was my biggest complaint. The product is acceptable for such a reasonable price, but I was disappointed that the "custom" intake just had the extra port hacked off and welded up.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #15
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift into a curb View Post
I'm deciding if I should just go with the 10mm because my catch can comes with 10mm and 13mm fittings.
One more thing, I would highly suggest going with the larger of the two nipples, the 13mm.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #16
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by emersonLP View Post
Well I do hope the customer service problem is fixed. That was my biggest complaint. The product is acceptable for such a reasonable price, but I was disappointed that the "custom" intake just had the extra port hacked off and welded up.
Believe me those were the top two concerns and both have been fixed and are trying hard to keep up. And about the extra port welded, there is an explanation for why it ended up getting welded shut, but it's just too long and it would sway the questions asked on this thread to off topic. Let's just say it was our attempt at making it carb legal (not in CA).

Oh and like I mentioned earlier, the T25 intakes in this group buy are Version 2 which means it no longer has the welded part.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:06 AM   #17
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
any chance RB25 ones?
Old 12-15-2007, 11:40 AM   #18
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu View Post
any chance RB25 ones?
Funny, you're the first one ever to ask. Surprising too, since RB stock intakes are more notorious for caving in under boost than SR ones.

How about you get me a pic of your engine bay and then I can see if the one I already made will work
Old 12-15-2007, 01:17 PM   #19
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
oooo this is perfect timing! i need one for a t28 w/ z32 maf! how much more to upgrade to the reinforced coupler?
Old 12-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #20
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adictd2b00st View Post
oooo this is perfect timing! i need one for a t28 w/ z32 maf! how much more to upgrade to the reinforced coupler?
Silicone couplers for T28 kit are $12 each, so $24 for two. Thanks let me know. I see you're pinked so you probably will want to email me instead lol
Old 12-23-2007, 11:37 AM   #21
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

I am almost out of all intakes; group buy is ending in about a week!
Old 01-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #22
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
still on? pm sent
Old 01-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #23
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im currently runninga T25 on my stock CA

any chance u guys would let me send the CA pipe i buy for the t25 for a discounted T28 pipe once i upgrade? just a thought
Old 01-01-2008, 11:33 PM   #24
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
any more t25 ones?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #25
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
still on? pm sent
Pm replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68
im currently runninga T25 on my stock CA

any chance u guys would let me send the CA pipe i buy for the t25 for a discounted T28 pipe once i upgrade? just a thought
Yes.. we can work something out
PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT
any more t25 ones?
Only a few left, PM sent
Old 01-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #26
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperoni View Post
Pm replied

Yes.. we can work something out
PM sent

Only a few left, PM sent

thanks for the PM
Old 01-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #27
ryebreadz28
Leaky Injector

ryebreadz28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any of the T28 Pipes left? Got money ready to go!!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #28
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

which pipe would be proper for a t28 from an sr on my CA18 ???

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 01-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #29
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryebreadz28 View Post
Any of the T28 Pipes left? Got money ready to go!!
Good timing, I'm almost out! I've only got 2 left. Payment info is in the first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68
which pipe would be proper for a t28 from an sr on my CA18 ???
These intakes are designed around the stock turbo inlet, not engine. So if youre using the stock T28 inlet pipe, then you need the T28 intake pipe.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #30
ryebreadz28
Leaky Injector

ryebreadz28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment sent! Thanks!
Closed Thread