Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 07:22 AM   #1
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzy
wtf are those sick ass wheels on that Z????

HAWT!!
As you can see from the center caps, they are AME's, Auto RnD sells them. Looks like they are Shallen CX's.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:47 AM   #2
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Send a message via ICQ to lilredstiffy Send a message via AIM to lilredstiffy
yeah dorifto that is the max, i cant go significantly lower on mine because of fender, maybe like 1 thread or two on coil

but 18s up front. so hot
Old 03-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #3
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstiffy
yeah dorifto that is the max, i cant go significantly lower on mine because of fender, maybe like 1 thread or two on coil

but 18s up front. so hot
Yo you Sourthern boy muffucka, what size tyres on those jams?

215/40/18?

I would like to tuck a bit mre tread up front, but i have 225/40/18 AD07s on 9.5s. Rear is 245/40/18 on 10.5.

This is why i want 17s for the front... I can lower the rear until the lip hits the fender, but I can't lower the front to match b/c on 18s it just wouldn't turn. Damn.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 03-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

lilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to alllilredstiffy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Yo you Sourthern boy muffucka, what size tyres on those jams?

215/40/18?

I would like to tuck a bit mre tread up front, but i have 225/40/18 AD07s on 9.5s. Rear is 245/40/18 on 10.5.

This is why i want 17s for the front... I can lower the rear until the lip hits the fender, but I can't lower the front to match b/c on 18s it just wouldn't turn. Damn.
225/40, alls of em

you know how i know my car is too high? the bumper is still mint after a month. 1 event, everyday driving, hauling ass on shitty interstates..nothing.

i will never put 17s up front. maybe ill super notch the fenders
Old 03-17-2006, 01:10 PM   #5
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzy
wtf are those sick ass wheels on that Z????

HAWT!!

They are ame shallen Cx
bling bling
just sold them yesterday
www.autornd.com
or www.ame-wheels.com

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 03-17-2006, 04:24 AM   #6
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
I lowered it more since last time. Meh. I still want it lower. I have an addiction. I know. I don't think I can actually go too much lower with the 18s up front. Rubs the fenders a lot as it is! SHIT. Anyone have 17x9.5 +3 Equips they'll trade for my 18s!?

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com

Last edited by DoriftoSlut; 03-17-2006 at 04:51 AM..
Old 03-17-2006, 08:49 AM   #7
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
18s up front is lametown, usa.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:37 AM   #8
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
18s up front is lametown, usa.
your just jealous

Old 03-17-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection

oh shit son, 18s on all 4s 1 year ago? been there done that, drive your car hard enough and low enough and you'll want 17 fronts. ahem.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:48 AM   #10
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm

I dunno stewber... you sure this is the correct thread for that pic? were you offroading the day before? we need to tandem
Old 03-17-2006, 08:02 PM   #11
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Tandem TwinZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm

I dunno stewber... you sure this is the correct thread for that pic? were you offroading the day before? we need to tandem

Shiet. .. .Looks like ya'll already are tandem, Twins Team YIN_YANG

Good lord, one of yah'll do someting to make the cars a bit more idenifiable before I begin to think yah'll are just photoshopin shots,lol

Big Ups Gorify, I've seen you in person. .. .But ahhheem Stewber, mirror image
Old 03-23-2006, 10:16 AM   #12
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5

oh shit son, 18s on all 4s 1 year ago? been there done that, drive your car hard enough and low enough and you'll want 17 fronts. ahem.
Sorry, not feelin' the kai's. Like it says on your sig: The new fn's
Old 03-17-2006, 11:28 AM   #13
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
i couldnt read the center caps on teh Z wheels.

hey whose FD in teh background???
Old 03-17-2006, 07:46 PM   #14
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Happy Birthday Dan!

I think it's Dan anyways, haven't talked to you in a long time.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:15 PM   #15
Johny5
Post Whore!

haha oh sir, best believe this shit was built while goreify was still a nutstain.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Keep in mind that I am making no claims to be SUPER low, but today I put the new (to me) spring/struts on the car, and in such have shaken the monster truck mentality form a couple of pages ago:

And here is my stock S13 lip:

... before I could drive over a midget standing up straight and not rub, now I have to learn to drive all over again.

And I write too!
Old 03-19-2006, 12:28 AM   #17
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
hey wuts that neat little toyota in the background??
Old 03-19-2006, 12:47 AM   #18
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
that would be the Yaris
Old 03-19-2006, 03:26 PM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah its going lower
and the battle rages on..

the rear wide fenders go on next week. so i hammered to high hell my current fenders. dont care because they'll be lying on the floor next weekend

17x9 0
18x10.5 +15

Old 03-19-2006, 04:09 PM   #20
lilredstiffy
Zilvia Addict

did a little lowerin' and hammerin' myself today oh yeaaa

Old 03-19-2006, 09:05 PM   #21
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

aaron, your car will meet its demise at the hands of my S13. It will never be LOWER!!! BAH! Tomorrow, my friend. Tomorrow is a new day.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 03-20-2006, 05:39 AM   #22
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
you guys make me feel like a panzy... o well here is my bitch. yes, she is going lower. as soon as i get tires for my 15X8 0 offset rims, and i nice roll and pull.

MR coils, with another half inch of threads left before i start adding preload.

yes, i know the rear is too high, im trying not to destroy my exhuast before i can sell it and get something that is not as big, or hang as low.

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 03-20-2006, 07:49 PM   #23
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Sup dudes, I managed to grenade the front bumper and the #4 piston.

btw the PG rides are making me sweat
Old 03-21-2006, 02:25 AM   #24
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights

shit son you already toasted that BN? how quick was that?

dead bn
Old 03-21-2006, 12:59 PM   #25
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
shit son you already toasted that BN? how quick was that?

dead bn
It was real BN, thing went flying in 3 pieces
Im gonna glass it back together its not that bad

and get the sides and rear propably replicas haha
Old 03-21-2006, 01:23 PM   #26
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not low enough. Trying to sell these and go 17/18 stagger. 18s up front are just too tall. Anyone else rubbing the underside of the strut tower? I'm not rubbing any inner fender metal anymore, beat all that outta the way, but I'm rubbing right over top of the front tires in hard corners on the front edge of the underside of the strut tower (if that makes any sense at all)...

Old 03-23-2006, 05:02 PM   #27
genetic
Zilvia Member

genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
It was real BN, thing went flying in 3 pieces
Im gonna glass it back together its not that bad

and get the sides and rear propably replicas haha
BN is freakin boss man

but i dont think they make a replica rear, at least not for the coupe.

but anyways bnsports is the shit.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #28
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Stop teasing us. More pics!!!
Old 03-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #29
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Quote:

I remember when my paint used to look like that a year ago.. Primer is like a disease...

What % tint you using... Ive got 5% all around and 20% upfront... Sucks for night drifts or rainy slides, but sweet for pics...

Heres some pics from awhile back... 255/40 all around...

3 wheel motion... still had blues/sportlines...
Old 03-23-2006, 08:44 AM   #30
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

here dorifto, Im going lower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos
What % tint you using... Ive got 5% all around and 20% upfront... Sucks for night drifts or rainy slides, but sweet for pics...
Limo on the back 2 or 5%? and like 15 on the fronts,,i dunno.
it hides me not having interior

Last edited by TokyoNights; 03-27-2006 at 04:55 PM..
Closed Thread