Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #91
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
Trader Rating: (0)
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
he say's;
Also, I just made came up with this, didn't mean I actually used it.

BUT, he then say's;
"
I'll give my input on a subject I know all too well,
which is picking up women at the club/bar."

he he he, jk akademik.. i kid i kid; jus wana give your ass a hard time
24Ochick<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #92
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
straight up my biggest issue is tellin if a chick is interested....
I'm surprised this hasn't been quoted an talked about...

THIS is 1/3 the battle. I like to call it picking my battles. I honestly have friends who ask me how I always know which girls wanna fuck me, or the reason they ask because I say yo that beezy wants your nuts, they get laid, they come back hollerin

I honestly have no idea how to explain it. Maybe it's pheromones or some shit. Of course I could list all the subtleties that a girl will do when they are diggin you, but so could anyone. That's all public domain and shit you should know already. If you don't then google it or some shit iunno, picking up a girl is probably the last thing you're gonna do.

I think the best way I can explain it is the eyes. Anthony's gone over it already and I think Lisa has too. It comes into play here as well. Keep eye contact going, talk to her, be cute, be funny, blah blah. When it is all said and done. Try to catch her starin, she if she does the quick and embarrassed head turn. That means they care you caught her lookin haha, that means AT LEAST they want to keep talking. Make your moves from there. If you can catch em doing this before you even talk to them. You're fucking golden. They just picked your battle for you.

Sorry for breaking the rules, but I feel it had to be said.

Old 08-28-2008, 12:08 AM   #93
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
If you cant spit game just turn gay! haha. Damnit simoun so i was just a booty call? Bastard! But on the real, Romeo speaks the Gospel of Game! USE IT WISELY!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:18 AM   #94
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
If you cant spit game just turn gay! haha. Damnit simoun so i was just a booty call? Bastard! But on the real, Romeo speaks the Gospel of Game! USE IT WISELY!
hold on lil grasshoppa! he only has sucess with those females who don't play the same game hahaha.. i kid i kid... i'd love to see him action lol
Old 08-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #95
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
grasshoppa hahaha. OUCH THAT HURTS!! Lets hope we dont meet up. Dont wanna suprise you with THE GAME!!!

Old 08-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #96
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Quote:
grasshoppa hahaha. OUCH THAT HURTS!! Lets hope we dont meet up. Dont wanna suprise you with THE GAME!!!

hahaha, i was playin hmmm, i don't pay any attention to game tho.. i like the REALness
Old 08-28-2008, 12:30 AM   #97
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
hahaha, i was playin hmmm, i don't pay any attention to game tho.. i like the REALness
What if the game is so cleverly masked, that it seems like realness?

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:34 AM   #98
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
What if the game is so cleverly masked, that it seems like realness?

hasn't happened yet.... i'm interested on how that situation would go down! haha
Old 08-28-2008, 12:40 AM   #99
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Fuck spitting game. Just tell them if they want to drink a whole bottle with you and Tell them after the whole bottle and some dancing and some bottle drinking, Let's go back to my place to have great drunk sex.

THats what I use.Work like 50% of the time.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #100
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Luis that shit didnt work on me. Flowers first buddy!

and 240chick. Trust in a mans game.

IF THERES A WILL THERES A WAY! SON!!

Old 08-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #101
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Luis that shit didnt work on me. Flowers first buddy!
Going to the wrong bar's there buddy.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #102
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Quote:
hasn't happened yet.... i'm interested on how that situation would go down! haha
Are you from norcal? I think I've seen your car at quickly's in milpitas... haha I was shocked seeing a pink s13 that wasn't Yuta's.

If it wasn't you, then oh well, haha. Pink s13's are pretty rare..

Quote:
Old 08-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #103
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
Are you from norcal? I think I've seen your car at quickly's in milpitas... haha I was shocked seeing a pink s13 that wasn't Yuta's.

If it wasn't you, then oh well, haha. Pink s13's are pretty rare..

so cal girl the only pink 24O out here that i kno of so far.. but she took a shit, so now i need a new one
Old 08-28-2008, 01:04 AM   #104
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
romeo learned from me.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:07 AM   #105
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
so cal girl the only pink 24O out here that i kno of so far.. but she took a shit, so now i need a new one
Oh, haha nvm then.

How big was the said shit? what happened?

Quote:
Old 08-28-2008, 01:15 AM   #106
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
That's a matter of preference. Personally, I don't like super skinny guys. If I can kick your ass, then that means anyone can, and I like to feel somewhat protected. Not to say that skinny guys can't throw down, but others can feel slightly more intimidated by a bigger guy, and probably won't be as inclined to want to start shit.

Above all....

Get Out There and Talk To Some Girls!!!
cant im already in a relationship. its been two years and yes im pretty faithful.

just wanted some more insight on this.

thanks.

Last edited by punk138; 08-28-2008 at 08:37 AM..
punk138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:34 AM   #107
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
this my friend is verryy true. girls don't like the shy type. it's jus annoying... why do guys think its extreamly hot for a girl to take the lead and go up to a guy? please fill me in.

Because we are tired of doing all the work since oooooh, the beginning of time? Haha jk...ish? <3 /hides

I don't think it's extremely hot or cute, I don't think only the men should be the only one approaching in my opinion.

Now I do think it's hot if a girl starts the race by doing the first act in what is called a sexual funaisem (fun-naise-e-m lol)

Sorry, I know questions only, but I wanted to chime in.

I have game I think, but its' a diff kind of game. May not be as pimpin as Anthony's game, but yeaaaaah.

I noticed that I get more numbers when I'm not even trying nor care. Some girl gave me her number not too long ago...too bad she was 17, she said 22 when I saw her at first. Good thing I found out before I plowed her. I think I have jailbait game....fail... Can't do that stuff if I wanna be 5-0.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #108
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Grab a 20 dolla bill, walk past the chick then bend over, pretend to pick the cash off the ground and ask if its hers. done.
then ask her for her number so incase you ahhhem find any more money u can return it to her lol
Old 08-28-2008, 07:57 AM   #109
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
No Game needed just tell her " Listen i'm a motha fuckin BOSS"

Simple as that....

Na just playing guys...

It takes skill patience and finesse to pull the right girl...

Confidence doesn't hurt either, it's when you got cocky they hate..

Am i right??
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:48 AM   #110
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Watch the movie "Hitch." That bit he does near the beginning looked pretty smooth. Goes over to a girl who's hanging out with a bunch of guys, puts a $20 in her hand, "hey sweetheart, can I get 2 Coronas to me and my friend over here, thanks a bunch" and walks away. She follows him, "Hey I don't work here." He says over his shoulder "limes in them too, thanks." "Hey asshole, I said I don't work here." Eventually he's like "I know you don't work here, how else was I supposed to get you away from all those guys?"

Something like that, I don't remember exactly. Not a bad movie, too.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:50 AM   #111
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ Nah that part was sick and that Beezy was dope...
Old 08-28-2008, 10:09 AM   #112
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
No Game needed just tell her " Listen i'm a motha fuckin BOSS"

Simple as that....

Na just playing guys...

It takes skill patience and finesse to pull the right girl...

Confidence doesn't hurt either, it's when you got cocky they hate..

Am i right??

omfg yes!! we absolutely HATE cockyness that shit pisses a girl off, and will get the guy nowhere. but then there are somegirl who do like the cockyness of a guy. i still think nobody is good enuff to be cocky, unless your JOSH HARTNETT
Old 08-28-2008, 10:47 AM   #113
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Aight gonna need your input on this guys. I work for the government in the recreations department so I work inside a community center thats located in a Public Park. I've noticed this cute chick, I would say in her early 20's. For about the past 2 months I noticed her walking into my facility to use our bathrooms. I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday evening hours and she always comes roughly around the same time usually 7pm. When she enters the building she always waves and smiles at me and same thing when she exits the building. At first Im thinking its just a friendly gesture but an hour later shes back in the building to use the bathroom and always waving and smiling. So unless shes got some bladder control problems.

One of the reasons I hesitate to talk to her is that I'm one of the lucky few who enjoy their jobs. I love my job and wouldnt want to Jeopardize it. But I also dont want to let an opportunity pass me by.

How should I break the ice? I thought of just going up to her and say "Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but notice, you must really like our bathrooms" but that might be cheezy as fuck and backfire.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:56 AM   #114
pwhitersxs
Zilvia Member

pwhitersxs will become famous soon enoughpwhitersxs will become famous soon enoughpwhitersxs will become famous soon enoughpwhitersxs will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pwhitersxs
^Do not say anything about the bathroom! She will get defensive and scared and possibly never come back to use the bathroom again. I would approach her and just introduce yourself and say you see her a lot and wanted to say hi. Say your name and get hers. You could lead into how you work there and go from there. That's where you have to become relaxed and just flow with the conversation. If the convo gets slow too quick ask her about schooling. You could ask her if she's a runner if she is wearing running shoes. If she says yes, say "I've been looking for somebody to go running with...care if I join you some night". BAM you are in!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:05 PM   #115
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
my post was dead serious.

now go do it

lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:15 PM   #116
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwhitersxs View Post
^Do not say anything about the bathroom! She will get defensive and scared and possibly never come back to use the bathroom again. I would approach her and just introduce yourself and say you see her a lot and wanted to say hi. Say your name and get hers. You could lead into how you work there and go from there. That's where you have to become relaxed and just flow with the conversation. If the convo gets slow too quick ask her about schooling. You could ask her if she's a runner if she is wearing running shoes. If she says yes, say "I've been looking for somebody to go running with...care if I join you some night". BAM you are in!
He's right Mega dont say anything bout the bathroom....

Just say hi and go from there that's all it takes!!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #117
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasquirtCA View Post
How should I break the ice? I thought of just going up to her and say "Sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but notice, you must really like our bathrooms" but that might be cheezy as fuck and backfire.
Confidence is all it takes. Do you wave back and smile when
she does? If you don't, you're seriously killing your chances. If you do, good.
All you need to do is start small talk with her. Ask her that you notice her
there every time you work and if you could just introduce yourself, and get her
name, and if she needed anything, to just ask. If you want, just get her name
for now, then the next time you see her, talk to her about something else,
just gradually build a friendship I guess you can call it.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #118
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
good stuff gentlemen I'll keep you guys updated. And yes I always smile back and wave to her. We did talk one time about how fucking hot as balls it was that day but couldnt go more in depth since I had to take care of customers.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:45 PM   #119
stiizy
Post Whore!

^^ What are you an Ice Cream man...lol j/p

Na go get her bro do ya thing!!
Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #120
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
^^ What are you an Ice Cream man...lol j/p

Na go get her bro do ya thing!!

Bros you know it man this is my ballin ice cream truck.