Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:52 PM   #361
ranger2339
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura aboutranger2339 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ranger2339

IRAQ!!! SUX BALLZ!!!!!

Ax
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2006, 03:33 PM   #362
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Some pics from my last gig.

And since I was so close to Niagra falls, I decided to push my return flight back and go check it out!

Forgot to mention...Pictures were taken with my new D50
Old 09-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #363
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Oh those are so prettttttty haha

My buddy was snapping with his pro Nikon, damn i love that thing, just looking at the photos @ full size hahaha so huge!

oh, pic
battle gloves, just drift, last event
Old 09-17-2006, 04:14 AM   #364
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13

the new look!
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:06 PM   #365
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash

who likes soccer??
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 04:52 PM   #366
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
I love soccer.com

hahahah

damn foooo keep it PG, im trying to work

thats allmost as bad as the bikini bowl only the bowl looks more busted hahaha
Old 09-19-2006, 05:05 PM   #367
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Look what i found at work!!
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:05 PM   #368
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I guess I'll post some pics of my trip to and from El Salvador.

Center of Faith of Central America in Guatemala

A couple hours before it was clear skies. Rain is like clockwork during rainy season. Around 4-5 in the pm, clouds roll in and it pours!

Pupusas! Native to El Salvador.

Graffiti on the side of teh Church

"The town united will never be defeated." Good graffiti, sort of.

The beach, black sand, warm waters

And from the flight back to America.

Nothing but blues and greens. I love it. I miss being there.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #369
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Cash
When and where is this bikini bowl and how can i get tickets?? HAHA, that's awesome man.

Great pictures of El Salvador too!
Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:08 PM   #370
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
the first part of that graffiti on the church says "when will they raise minimum wage", i hear ya jr.!!
Old 09-20-2006, 07:24 PM   #371
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccash7
When and where is this bikini bowl and how can i get tickets?? HAHA, that's awesome man.

Great pictures of El Salvador too!
It plays the same time as the super bowl on cable
Old 09-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #372
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
its the halftime show competition

laguna beach
xcusememisswyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:58 AM   #373
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:54 PM   #374
DSMelitistPrick

DSMelitistPrick is an unknown quantity at this point

DSMelitistPrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:40 PM   #375
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
They have new see through thongs now! Definitely NSFW!!!

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:54 AM   #376
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:03 AM   #377
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP

Thats Asssaaaaaaam
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:55 AM   #378
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Saw that Garfield photochop posted like ten times on the 'she male vids' thread. .. lol

Lategrab but I <3 those Salvi pics. Was that a picture of the Esquipulas church in Guatemala?

And this made me giggle like a little girl for some reason:

ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #379
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ooooo, that tortoise makes me think of my honda photochop.

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:38 PM   #380
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my turn:
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:00 AM   #381
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I are SOOOOO funnay.

Link to original story: http://s102164210.onlinehome.us/foru...ic=103388&st=0
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:36 AM   #382
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
this thread is great
its always good seein pics of randoms shit and girls and whatever
i would post but im a retard and dont knwo how to post pics yet
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 01:59 AM   #383
NSR250
Leaky Injector

NSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to all
happy holiday
NSR250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #384
NSR250
Leaky Injector

NSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to allNSR250 is a name known to all

NSR250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:52 PM   #385
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
I are SOOOOO funnay.

Link to original story: http://s102164210.onlinehome.us/foru...ic=103388&st=0
Damn.. look at that ANGLE!!
Old 12-10-2006, 08:44 PM   #386
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
I thought it make a great Family Christmas Card Pic

- wife wont go for it
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:14 PM   #387
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
bed & breakfast down here on duval

Old 12-11-2006, 12:20 PM   #388
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
the wife might've gone for it if you lowered the car a lil' bit more.. haha and put some wreath spinners on the truck.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:01 PM   #389
wheresthaboost?
Zilvia Member

wheresthaboost? is an unknown quantity at this point
Old photoshoot pic...

RB25DET S13
wheresthaboost? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:14 AM   #390
finalforce
Zilvia Member

finalforce is on a distinguished road
NEW: Pix from D1 Final Round in Irwindale

Just thought I'd share some new pix on the drift event earlier today. Lots more pix will be published in our gallery tomorrow.

finalforce is offline   Reply With Quote