Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #91
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
For those of you guys that didnt make it at the D1 Drift Ihave some photos from Saturday..
This first photo is at the initial Drift stage. Cant see $#!T but it was awesome!!!

20D1%20Finals/IMG_5122.jpg[/IMG]

Mr. DK himself with his cool outfit:

Everyone was cool at the parking lot... some thinks they have the hottest car but most are way cool... didnt see any ZILVIA stickers on cars but alls well... Everyone had a great time. even my wife!!! I cant believe she went with me...
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #92
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hmm... I saw a girl driving a black "Sil80" at ucsd, RED Zenki S14 with some elite wheels from phase2 parked in the meter spaces next to the price center, and a White Zenki S14 in regeants parking.
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:03 AM   #93
Zenki_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
Hmm... I saw a girl driving a black "Sil80" at ucsd, RED Zenki S14 with some elite wheels from phase2 parked in the meter spaces next to the price center, and a White Zenki S14 in regeants parking.
It's all about the Zenki's. Woot woot.
Zenki_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:27 PM   #94
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
ok just saw some more
a white zenki and white s13 coupe parked backed next to each other at the carlsbad mall area

and
a red'ish hatch on black mesh with a charger sticker on the windshield
posdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:47 AM   #95
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I'm stickying all the spotted threads so we can have them convienent and prevent the start of new ones. Enjoy guys.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:03 AM   #96
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Wtf.

Why does your guys spotted section have titties!? Even though their faces leave much to be desired...

I need to keep my eye on this thread.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:20 AM   #97
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
I don't understand why theres pictures from D1 in here, but eh...

My friend (E2EKIELR34) and I were driving our cars back from DD40 on the 78 and we saw a white S13 Hatch with a silvia front end zoom past us and immediately took an exit.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:48 AM   #98
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
last night around 9ish, i was driving on the 78 going to OC and was following a purplish/blueish s14 zenki with an angled touke sticker near the exhaust. there was two guys in the car and just gave them thumbs up until they exit onto El Camino Real.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:49 PM   #99
bman

bman is an unknown quantity at this point
that was me man. Nice car by the way!
bman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #100
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks dude. nice zenki. ill see you around. we should chill sometime.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:56 PM   #101
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Yesterday around 430 5 i saw a black piggy at the little shopping center on venice and la cienega. i was going into the wamu bank.

Today around 1030 santa monica courthouse, red fastback se with some decals couldnt make out the rims....had to uhhh pay someone a visit
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:17 AM   #102
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
saw a light yellow chuki s13 driving down mission from escondido towards san marcos.

never seen a s13 in that color locally before.

Old 01-11-2008, 05:04 AM   #103
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
there's a guy that visits in the houses across from me in linda vista, drives a white s14 with a s15 front and fat FMIC.

what's up dude
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #104
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Last night i clairemont i saw a White s14 with S13 front end. "jdm" yellow lights in the hella housing, and a black or cf front bumper.

i was turning left on an F4i.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #105
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
thats ib and his car
Old 01-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #106
norcals4teen
Banned from the Marketplace

norcals4teen is an unknown quantity at this point
If anyone spots this car let me know... it was stolen thursday night 17jan08...

It has a NORCAL banner on the back window, and an AEM sticker on the back passenger quarterpanel covering a scratch... windows are limo tint...

If anyone see's it please let me know where and when...
norcals4teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:18 AM   #107
dops13
Zilvia Addict

dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Damn, that sucks, I'll keep an eye out.
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:20 AM   #108
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Wow dude...

That really sucks. I wouldn't think anyone would've stolen a car from your area. It looked really nice.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:23 AM   #109
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
that blows a fat one bro, I'll be watchful...
Old 01-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #110
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

I hope you find that car in one piece...

As for the topic, two days ago, I saw a black s14 behind an 86 that looked like it was gonna be towed by AAA on the I-15 in Escondido by 9th ave exit around 2pm.

Old 01-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #111
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
S13 hatch flat black with a FMIC... so probably SR'd With unidentified wheels...clean. In temecula at the Chipotle parking lot.

and s13 with an s15 front end and a sticker that said smiley in fallbrook going down stage coach...

Last edited by ESmorz; 01-28-2008 at 11:55 AM..
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:31 AM   #112
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

today i saw a dark purplish/black s13 hatch with pignose front and painted tails at the Noth County Mall today next to the Sears parking lot. Also there are two s13 coupes at Palomar College. One of them is like a goldish color with sil conversion, blck fenders and a big ass charger bolt on the rear window. The other one was a blck coupe with a n1 canister. See you guys around.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:27 PM   #113
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Saw another one today at Palomar College. it was a white hatch with 180 tails, blck advans with blue lip and 2 stickers on the rear bumper. deng should start a 240 club or meet at Palomar haha.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #114
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
Saw another one today at Palomar College. it was a white hatch with 180 tails, blck advans with blue lip and 2 stickers on the rear bumper. deng should start a 240 club or meet at Palomar haha.
meets @ palomar? ehh... i heard its f'n hard to get a parking space on campus now.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:22 PM   #115
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
meets @ palomar? ehh... i heard its f'n hard to get a parking space on campus now.
yea dude it is. mostly around noon time. but the next couple weeks should be better.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:34 PM   #116
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Avocado Green S14, body kit, on chrome what looked to be 18's...

Zoomed past me on the 5 north today around 11:20

Last edited by ESmorz; 02-02-2008 at 10:02 PM..
Old 02-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #117
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Avocado Green S14, body kit, on chrome what looked to be 18's...

Zoomed past me on the 5 north today around 11:20
i think that might have been me. I was on the way up to the Eibach meet thing, trying to slang my headlights. Haha.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #118
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
on second thought, i was on the 15 north.

so, that might have not been me.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #119
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avante View Post
i think that might have been me. I was on the way up to the Eibach meet thing, trying to slang my headlights. Haha.
Yeah I was in a Black S13 Coupe. I tried to speed up to give you a thumbs up, but the gf flipped out when I gunned it haha.

Clean s14 man.

^15 N* I forgot the 1 ha
Old 02-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #120
Avante
Zilvia Addict

black coupe? yeah man, you caught my eye, but i was trying to catch up to the rest of my friends.

i drove by, and i was like, oooh, coupe.

sweet.