Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #391
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
helping a fellow member look for a good blue for his car... we think we found it.

nissan paint ain't bad, even on the cheap cars
Holy fucking shit.

I think Chris (mehsilvia) would absolutely love that color.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #392
f1nch

Trader Rating: (0)
f1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab View Post
has anyone seen the new camry black? far away it is black and when you get close it has a nice grey/silver flake/sparkle. looks awesome.
Ive been looking for good pictures of cars in Metallic black.. hard to find..

somthing like this?

f1nch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #393
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1nch View Post
Ive been looking for good pictures of cars in Metallic black.. hard to find..

somthing like this?

It's a really hard color to capture. Someone just painted their engine bay this color one one of the many forums I frequent. I'm thinking it was ka-t
Old 04-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #394
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Custom color I mixed up yesterday and sprayed, super metallic black:

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #395
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^that will look nice on that mr2 there going on.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #396
supergoob
Leaky Injector

supergoob will become famous soon enoughsupergoob will become famous soon enoughsupergoob will become famous soon enoughsupergoob will become famous soon enough
My new personal favorite... Creme Brulee on the new Lincoln MKX or whatever it is... I say itd be baller on chrome, but thats just me
supergoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #397
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
If anyone knows what this is or something similar to it? It's kinda blueish green with some gold silver flakes. It's hell to color match, the local paint shop guy seems to wine about it.

Old 04-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #398
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se View Post
If anyone knows what this is or something similar to it? It's kinda blueish green with some gold silver flakes. It's hell to color match, the local paint shop guy seems to wine about it.

no clue, but it kind of reminds me of that color on the newer scion xb's (hypnotic teal meca) just darker
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 07:56 AM   #399
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samms95s14se View Post

Looks very similar to the mazda montego blue that came on FD RX7's

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 04-05-2008, 08:00 AM   #400
Munki
Zilvia Member

Munki is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have any pics of a car painted Black w/gold pearl?
Munki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #401
f1nch

f1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nicef1nch is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki View Post
Does anyone have any pics of a car painted Black w/gold pearl?
thats one of the new evo X colors check out evom forum
f1nch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #402
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The color of my car is BMW LeMans blue. It came on the older M5's and the X5 4.8is:

driver11324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #403
onesicklambo
Leaky Injector

onesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant futureonesicklambo has a brilliant future
g35 carribean blue
onesicklambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #404
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowNismo17 View Post
I don't have any pics of cars but i do have some pics of some parts i have painted.
This is PPG's poison ivy khamelion over a black base

Here is PPG's ruber slippers over a red base

And here is my old Sonoma painted HOK lime time pearl

Here is inca gold pearl from a PT cruiser

can u get the green ivy khamelion color on an s13 photoshoped or somehow?

that green is sexxy as fuck
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:59 AM   #405
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Jeep rescue green metalic. Looks much better in real life.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #406
Kurai Shimo

Kurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to all
apparently this is a better spot.
Roof is black with heavy pink flake with blue-green pearl(looks rainbow in pictures for whatever reason). engine bay and interior are also flaked, not quite as heavy as the roof. lighting is crappy so the paint looks weird in the photos in some spots)
painting interiors its the most annoying thing ever, took so damn long. hated every minute of it.

why make tubs if theyre not huge, dont know? me either.... (tubs produced by forrest wang, i hear he can make them for you too)

also did this for my friend's coupe (gold flake)

Vegas loves the flake!

Last edited by Kurai Shimo; 04-07-2008 at 12:00 PM..
Kurai Shimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #407
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
That grill (that is a grill right?) is sick looking with that flake on it.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:44 AM   #408
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
3700 for a rolling chassis with not an entirely legal cage is so and so... yeah paint is cool but your going to have to fix the cage....
Old 04-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #409
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
i like the green...the roof is ehhh
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:56 AM   #410
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Did that green S14 use to be Forrest Wang's?
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #411
Kurai Shimo

Kurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to all
its a s13 hatch, but no. different color too. he did help me out with alot of it though
Kurai Shimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:13 PM   #412
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

throw up more shots of the tubbed fenders

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 04-15-2008, 12:18 AM   #413
hardpark

hardpark can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to hardpark
Jumper Green Metallic

Old 04-15-2008, 08:55 AM   #414
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXSEVENONE View Post

house of kolor green

i used to have a civic that color its called planet green the same they used on the xb(xbox) before the new model
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #415
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
NewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
NewS13Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #416
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

NewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura aboutNewS13Guy has a spectacular aura about
Old 04-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #417
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^ohw what color is that. i love that color.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:32 AM   #418
NewS13Guy
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
^ohw what color is that. i love that color.
I dont really know but Im sure I'll get my car painted the same color!
Old 04-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #419
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Yea, i hear ya, i seen that car 2wice before and just kinda forgot about it. was thinkin about it to be car color for a while, but couldnt find it anymore
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:47 AM   #420
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Jeep rescue green metalic. Looks much better in real life.

I know I already posted the Jeep Metallic Green in here, but this is a better picture...it is less "baby puke" green then the rescue green.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote