Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #31
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
If I go, you better make it worth while Teddy!@#$%
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #32
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i'll be there there!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:10 AM   #33
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
i wass terher
no one was rthere bummed
i drank and then came lol
so sad :[[

I <3 310 meet
i wish it was big
Old 04-16-2009, 02:17 AM   #34
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Damn i came buy later in the night and even brought homeboy Takatori and his cute translator but none of you nig nogs were there
Old 04-16-2009, 02:45 AM   #35
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
what?
devin you went?
i split at 11 cuz most were splitting
Old 04-16-2009, 09:38 AM   #36
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I came and it was only Ryota, Kam, and Jonathan.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #37
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn i wish i had my car. I'm only 2Gs short.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #38
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think I have a new talent!!!

Old 04-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #39
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
That's some twilight zone sh!t!!!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #40
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
o.O ?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #41
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
dave, i'm worried about you.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #42
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Yeah, Dave what the hell are you doing to that girl??? It looks like she's drunk as fuck and you're trying to hypnotize her.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #43
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

same...

i'm curious on what that glove would look like doing serious light grafitti's
Old 04-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #44
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

^wow did my internet have a brain fart? i posted that a while ago and it just posted when i refreshed this page...
Old 04-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #45
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yeah, I'm kinda worried, too. Not sure what I'm thinking anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
same...

i'm curious on what that glove would look like doing serious light grafitti's
Something like this.
Old 04-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #46
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

wow thats busy. lookes awesome none-the-less.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #47
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
if you give light shows like me .. (lame pic)

you get ms. march 2009 import tuner cover girl.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:01 AM   #48
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

whats going on in that gif image? lol
all i can see is the frame w/ the girl staring at the camera, a gliw stick and two frames of light tails. everything else is like out of control. lol.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:24 AM   #49
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
raves are bad

bad people go to raves
Old 04-20-2009, 02:45 AM   #50
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

raves arent that bad. too much of it is.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:23 AM   #51
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
try 3 days in a row ... that shit was EPIC THIS PAST WEEKEND !!! WOOOOOWW!!!

well .. it wasnt really a rave .. but it was whenever i went to the electro tent !! haha

RIDICULOUS!

and chris . it was just a bunch of pics that her friend took of my epic light show... and i just kinda pieced it
together .. hahaha i know .. whack .. but ill get better pics later. probably EDC or
Deadmau5 live.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:29 AM   #52
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
i am worried about you also
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:52 AM   #53
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post

and chris . it was just a bunch of pics that her friend took of my epic light show... and i just kinda pieced it
together .. hahaha i know .. whack .. but ill get better pics later. probably EDC or
Deadmau5 live.

you're going to deadmau5 live? I already got my tickets. haha!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #54
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
wheres the local south bay torrance meets at?

2.7L
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #55
Teddy
Post Whore!

It's on the first page.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #56
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
drugs are bad
raves are bad
everything is bad

pfttt SIKE!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #57
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I've never been to a rave. They scare the shit out of me.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:03 AM   #58
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
I've never been to a rave. They scare the shit out of me.

it seems that raves fit you well dude.. rock out with our cocks out!

Old 04-22-2009, 06:42 AM   #59
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

What are raves like???
Old 04-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #60
SleepyEyeds13

Trader Rating: (0)
SleepyEyeds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ill probably head down to check out your meet tonight :O
SleepyEyeds13 is offline   Reply With Quote