Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #91
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
I haven't been in a month, but doesn't sound like it's worth my time now.
im going regardless of who show's up. this meet is the first car meet that i've ever been to. and i've met people here that i'll never forget. i could care less if people show up or not. this meet has helped me get my car together, and now it's time for me to help get this meet back together. f*ck all yaw!
WESTSIDE!!!!

Old 04-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #92
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
ill go if i have gas
Old 04-29-2009, 07:34 PM   #93
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
amen!

ill be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
im going regardless of who show's up. this meet is the first car meet that i've ever been to. and i've met people here that i'll never forget. i could care less if people show up or not. this meet has helped me get my car together, and now it's time for me to help get this meet back together. f*ck all yaw!
WESTSIDE!!!!

Old 04-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #94
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
ill go if i have gas
you go or i'll cut your nuts off and stuff'em in your radiator.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #95
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
I haven't been in a month, but doesn't sound like it's worth my time now.

So, what you're saying is, your friends are not worth your time.

Nice.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #96
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'll go after a fund raiser
Old 04-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #97
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
wow, that's not what i meant. It just sounded like the meet has been dead for a while. I'd much rather get some decent sleep for gym at 7 the next morning than chill at boba with 3 people.

so i take it you don't have work tonight, teddy. alright, i'll go.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #98
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
teddy your going??
Old 04-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #99
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
what time is everyone gonna show up?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:00 PM   #100
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

9:55 sir.. on the dot.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #101
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
why 9:55?
is anyone gonna show up earlier?
Old 04-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #102
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

ill be there at like 935
Old 04-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #103
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
why 9:55?
is anyone gonna show up earlier?

because i have work fool.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #104
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'll be stopping by.
eclipse_dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #105
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
fund raiser ended early. i'll show up any time between now and 9:30.
...unless i get distracted again somehow...
Old 04-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #106
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Actually Dave, I am at work.

Uber gay.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:28 PM   #107
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

i swear...this country's paranoia seems to be in the shit hole...

story: ralphs. i was purchasing measuring spoons and thats it. and i get to the register and they ask for an ID as if it was some alcoholic beverage or weapon...

yes cashier lady at ralphs...i'm gonna shank people with measuring spoons...gonna shank them and measure how much of the person i have shanked...

stupid...

i'm not sure why i didnt bother to ask why the ID was needed...
Old 04-30-2009, 08:08 PM   #108
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
If you still have the receipt you should call and ask.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:14 PM   #109
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
anybody got 10 k coilover springs I can buy off them for cheap. Need them asap for Takatori's car
Old 05-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #110
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Hey have you guys seen Ryota lately??? Tell him to txt me. I keep txting him but he doesn't respond.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #111
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
what? i didn't get your text.

when did you text me

gimme a call when you get a chance~
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #112
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Damn, dude. Ijust called you answer your phone.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #113
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

NVM you just answered.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #114
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

^ lol.

i just came back from D1
it was a meh.
the course is meh.
its so meh that most of the D1 drivers didnt look all that exciting to watch.
even teddy and chris could probably pull it off and still put up a fight.
at least thats what it felt like to me.
only problem teddy would be too low...theres a dip on the track.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:39 PM   #115
Teddy
Post Whore!

There is no such thing as too low.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #116
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

lol.
i would honesty be curious to see your car drift the course since its so low.

this is ross' car kinda bouncing after the dip
Old 05-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #117
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
I might be back in the 240 game

iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #118
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Is this a good thing???
Old 05-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #119
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I came and hung out for a bit. Nice meeting new faces.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #120
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
I came and hung out for a bit. Nice meeting new faces.

you were a pleasant surprise.