Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 07-19-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
A 7 year old drifted @ Ebisu, he's already better than me.

Meet Hiroya Minowa, the very young son of D1GP driver Shinji Minowa and Formula Drift Japan driver Masayo Minowa.

Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2017, 12:52 PM   #2
midship_runabout

Trader Rating: (0)
midship_runabout is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
With youth comes fearlessness and adaptability. This proves it.
midship_runabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:31 PM   #3
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yupp, no fucks given, the more you try, the more you learn. I am 30yo, and just recently started mountain biking with some friends. The fear factor's already got me, and im having trouble advancing...
He will probably be one of the last generations to have fun with these things...
Old 07-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #4
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
by the time this kid is 27, internal combustion engines will probably be illegal.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:37 PM   #5
blackmags91
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
blackmags91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It is amazing how the fearlessness wears off with age. I guess thats a big part of maturing and, idk, surviving though...

The shit I used to do at 16 years old on a BMX bike makes me shudder now, and I'm 26..
This hasn't really struck me yet with drifting/cars though.
Probably because I took quite a few slams on the bike but have not completely destroyed a car. Still plenty of lessons to learn haha.

Impressive kid none the less. I've seen local 16-18 year old kids progress SO much with a year of consistent seat time. This little dude will definitely shred if he keeps at it.
blackmags91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:13 PM   #6
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
His Mom is @Masayo_minowa
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hiro is the man! The Minowa's are great people.
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #8
MattDuqueBMX

Trader Rating: (0)
MattDuqueBMX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
by the time this kid is 27, internal combustion engines will probably be illegal.
Lmfao, in all seriousness though.. this is definitely going to be true. I’m 18 with a 1JZ Hatch and I even believe that gas/diesel etc motors will be illegal within my lifetime. Which is pretty pathetic but at the rate of technology now, we will be flying spaceships at 200mph as a “normal” speed lol. Cars are coming out that are from factory able to put out over 700hp and do well over 200mph which kind of concerns me for the future. Hopefully I die before then haha. I’m the last of the 90s.
MattDuqueBMX is offline   Reply With Quote