Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-05-2022, 12:30 PM   #1
Darkron
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Darkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
*Drift build *1995 s14 240sx ?rb25/cd009/etc

1st off let me say I only had the car for less than a week and only reason I?m posting it is because it was in a hit n run this morning ,and I?m frustrated looking @ it ,

Posting list price for ad but taking offers,looking for quick sale,price accordingly
***RIMS NOT INCLUDED***
Price:13k obo

won the car as part of a giveaway,(IG:@threepiece)..everything done to the car was done by previous owner I?m not even 100 % percent sure what they did but it does need some work for the interior /window regulators/hacked up engine harness/n now need driver headlight ,hood straighten/paint respray like I said was a drift spec build so take that into account ..any questions txt me or come check the car out in person ?still runs n drive beautifully

What?s listed is what I can see is done to the car ,like I said Wasn?t done by me:
1995 s14 zenki widebody painted Ferrari giallo modena
Tubed from end
Rb25det swap
Freddy manifold

Koyorad radiator
300zx front brakes
Front tension arms
Fmic kit
D2 coilovers
Clear tails

There?s probably a lot more goodies done to the car honestly ,if interested txt me

7189713901 Ron
IG:@mighty_garage_

http://imgur.com/a/7o57anx
http://imgur.com/a/JC3ZzgQ
http://imgur.com/a/baHNQJy
http://imgur.com/a/A1OyEsy
http://imgur.com/a/QVAR9Jx
http://imgur.com/a/q49QLgI
http://imgur.com/a/fp60HWC
http://imgur.com/a/0uuqruh

Last edited by Darkron; 01-15-2023 at 02:28 PM..
Darkron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2022, 10:45 AM   #2
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Your IG only has a video of the car looking good. Not after the hit and run.
You are gonna need to post some after hit and run pics so people know what they are even getting.
This post is super vague for that price.
Old 07-07-2022, 12:57 PM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
dude its 2022.
you can follow the rules and post some pix, and thorough information, if you expect anyone to hand you $13k for a crashed car.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 02:23 PM   #4
Darkron
Leaky Injector

Darkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choicesDarkron has made poor choices
Updated pix on ig ..listen if u can guide me to upload pix on here I’ll gladly do it ..like I said I tried uploading and it keeps failing….reason y I posted my phone # n ig can send over whatever visual u like
Old 07-08-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=671065
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 11:03 AM   #6
Darkron
Leaky Injector

@coupeallday thanks for the link

Picture should be up let me know if it doesn’t work thanks
Old 07-09-2022, 07:36 AM   #7
OnTheChip
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
OnTheChip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

OnTheChip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 01:09 PM   #8
Darkron
Leaky Injector

Thx for that bud
Old 07-11-2022, 03:04 PM   #9
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Hit and run or you rear-ended the truck in front of you?

How did someone hit you dead square with a bumper that high up.
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 09:19 PM   #10
Darkron
Leaky Injector

Nah legit hit and run ,car was parked in front of my house n it was a pickup truck backing up ..have video proof for any nonbelievers
Old 07-12-2022, 03:45 AM   #11
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thats an awfully interesting raffle car.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 06:18 AM   #12
Whitey13
Zilvia Junkie

Whitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enoughWhitey13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkron View Post
Nah legit hit and run ,car was parked in front of my house n it was a pickup truck backing up ..have video proof for any nonbelievers
That's a bummer. Did you discuss it with your insurance company?
Whitey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 04:44 PM   #13
RCodeCuda

RCodeCuda is on a distinguished road
Bro, WTF is up with the metal panels in the interior?!? Was the previous owner drunk and or high when he did that???
RCodeCuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 06:41 PM   #14
Darkron
Leaky Injector

Lol yea tell me about it ,was planning on sourcing out a new dash and replacing all the missing components make it back into a daily ,but that hit n run left a sour taste in my mouth,if I still have the car after I finish my other project I?ll just keep it n fix it up
Old 07-12-2022, 06:42 PM   #15
Darkron
Leaky Injector

Car definitely have its fair share of issues which is y it’s priced accordingly,not tryin to get rich here, just a fair /reasonable deal
Old 07-19-2022, 05:40 PM   #16
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
It really doesn't even look that bad. I'd fix it and keep it. Considering you won the car in a raffle, you likely paid a small fraction of what these go for nowadays. So you're already up even after fixing the damages and even that god awful dashboard situation.
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 09:36 AM   #17
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Pretty indicative of threepiece...lol. Take the first 10k offer you get. That car is a long way off...
Old 03-11-2024, 11:05 AM   #18
l3eltinck
Leaky Injector

l3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-knownl3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-knownl3eltinck is making his/her stupidity well-known
This guy's gone, huh?
l3eltinck is offline   Reply With Quote