Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2005, 09:54 PM   #1
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Master Guide For Buying Wheels!!

This thread is for people to BREAKDOWN exactly what Tire and Wheel combination they have? But this will be different than most other posts.... you'll see what I mean in a moment....
Now i've looked at many many threads on wheels, tires, rims, and suspension pictures and so on but there is not one that will have it all or what I need, for EXAMPLE... I'll see a post where someone says they have an S14 with 17" but no offset given? or 17" with offset but no tire size? or 17" with offset and tire size but no picture? or 17" with offset, tire size and picture! but not the right angle on the picture to see how flush or stretched or whatever and no suspension setup. See what I mean!!

Also I started thinking that this thread can actually answer a lot of questions I never thought could be answered like you've seen these ones ..... "What coilovers are everyone using" and "Best Rucas, Tie rods, and so on to use" WELL DUH! If there are so many pages and pictures of what people are using what do you think could be the most popular to use? You could almost build stats out of it for fun?
Also if you have posted in here in the past and have a new setup add on to this with your new specs! And you get to whore out some pics too. Just trying to help control new threads and PM sent questions.

So here is a formula to follow to help people get the real perspective on wheels so if you could post all of this information using the numbers given or whatever you can fill in, but try to add it back in later when you have time. Good luck trying its alot!! But should help people from searching hundreds of threads that take up all your time to read through. NEW QUESTIONS ADDED.

1. S13/S14/S15 =
2. Suspension Setup/Brands =
3. Wheel/Rim Size front & back =
4. Brand of Wheel/Rim =
5. Offset front & back =
6. Spacer Size =
7. Tire Size/Brand front & back =
8. Alignment Specs =
9. Clear Zbrakes & what size brakes =
10. Fender Modifications: rolled/pulled =
11. Picture.. from the side & down the side =
12. Over Fenders Brand & mm Size =
13. Tire Pressure front & rear Track/Daily Driving =
14. Lip size front & Back =

Thanks everyone! THIS could be the Master Guide?
Also should be a STICKY ?? If you think about it.

Last edited by samms95s14se; 03-15-2009 at 03:28 AM.. Reason: New questions added to the list
samms95s14se is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links