Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #31
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
there is actually QUITE a bit if work put into this car, and although it is not a gnarly ass drift car and what not, it is simply a different style of car. its on bags, with alot of frame and undercarriage work to get it as low as it is, it has fully polished BBS rs' that ARE 5x100, and if anyone knows anytihng about rs', these are very hard to come by, there is alot of body work, however none of you would know that because its a volkswagen, and the body work has been done right so you still wouldnt notice it. shaved euro trunk, euro stubby mirrors, shaved fenders, filled bumper and hood notch, badgeless grille, wuro all red tails, euro e code headlights, and resprayed the oem black magic pearl. and what you cant see, is the Fully tan leather wrapped oem recaros, and other int mods. as far as motor work, just alot of bolt ons to make the car actually move. the car is actually in the process of shaving the bay. as for the trunk, its just a simple tank and half way covered by a false floor.

so for you narrow minded fucks, this a highly modded car, however it is modded on a very clean and simple style, just like some cars do the exact opposite, nothing wrong with it, its just different than what typical nissan guys are used to. it is NOT a track car, it IS a show car, that is driven and enjoyed, and is built to do so. get over it
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #32
RB20btight
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RB20btight is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to RB20btight
Response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAs13 View Post
there is actually QUITE a bit if work put into this car, and although it is not a gnarly ass drift car and what not, it is simply a different style of car. its on bags, with alot of frame and undercarriage work to get it as low as it is, it has fully polished BBS rs' that ARE 5x100, and if anyone knows anytihng about rs', these are very hard to come by, there is alot of body work, however none of you would know that because its a volkswagen, and the body work has been done right so you still wouldnt notice it. shaved euro trunk, euro stubby mirrors, shaved fenders, filled bumper and hood notch, badgeless grille, wuro all red tails, euro e code headlights, and resprayed the oem black magic pearl. and what you cant see, is the Fully tan leather wrapped oem recaros, and other int mods. as far as motor work, just alot of bolt ons to make the car actually move. the car is actually in the process of shaving the bay. as for the trunk, its just a simple tank and half way covered by a false floor.

so for you narrow minded fucks, this a highly modded car, however it is modded on a very clean and simple style, just like some cars do the exact opposite, nothing wrong with it, its just different than what typical nissan guys are used to. it is NOT a track car, it IS a show car, that is driven and enjoyed, and is built to do so. get over it
Yeah Bro,
I know there's a lot of frame and body work on this Jetta just too clean notice it.
This is for sure built to be a Show car.
I wounder if he daily drivers it.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #33
zayres29

Trader Rating: (0)
zayres29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the ass is a little too wide for my taste but that car is still sick
zayres29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #34
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
it was his daily, until he pulled the motor to shave the bay
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #35
b. diddy

b. diddy is an unknown quantity at this point
its my car, unlike some of you i am open minded when it comes to modding. it's a different style, and the car is far from stock unless shaved euro trunks and peanut butter wrapped interiors come from the factory in a jetta in the states. Id give a mod list but im sure those few cocksuckers would chime in. It's in the may issue of Performance VW btw

oya andrew your a fgt. heres a pic of my silly ass steering wheel. The trunk was just for h20, thats been gone.

b. diddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:10 PM   #36
RB20btight
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by b. diddy View Post
its my car, unlike some of you i am open minded when it comes to modding. it's a different style, and the car is far from stock unless shaved euro trunks and peanut butter wrapped interiors come from the factory in a jetta in the states. Id give a mod list but im sure those few cocksuckers would chime in. It's in the may issue of Performance VW btw

oya andrew your a fgt. heres a pic of my silly ass steering wheel. The trunk was just for h20, thats been gone.

So the Jetta in the video is yours?
Wow,nice work.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:48 AM   #37
NoPistons!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NoPistons! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'd love that car if my ex didn't drive one exactly like it, sans fitment. It almost fucking had fitment. Good thing i didn't pay all that money for wheels and coilovers for her shit. Aye....cunt.

I would love this car if i didn't hate her.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #38
BJManies
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BJManies is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ah hahaha I see you got my message Brandon.

BJManies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #39
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by b. diddy View Post

LOL people have a right to not like your car or your build. If you cant take the heat of public criticism your in the wrong game bro. Honestly you have a pretty decent build. But going onto the Sparta of car boards and wheel fitment and acting like a 12 year old being bullied by a bunch of poor kids in 240's is no way to get a positive rep here.

I honestly feel a mod list would actually be pretty cool to see. I have a past in the vw world my self. Just that the jetta never floated my boat. Dont get all butt hurt when other people dont like your FEATURED CAR. Half of the featured magazine cars arent even worth reading about half the time.... The other half of the time they are built by extreme shops actually pushing the envelope of engineering and physics.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #40
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Someone has thin skin. The fact of the matter is that to 99.95% of the population, it would look like a stock Jetta with wheels and a drop. Outside of the VW crowd, no one will notice euro tails versus us-spec tail lights, or euro mirrors instead of us mirrors, or the euro trunk etc etc etc.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #41
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Someone has thin skin. The fact of the matter is that to 99.95% of the population, it would look like a stock Jetta with wheels and a drop. Outside of the VW crowd, no one will notice euro tails versus us-spec tail lights, or euro mirrors instead of us mirrors, or the euro trunk etc etc etc.
Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw it. Reminded me of the JDM Civic builds of the early 2000's. Simple and dumped on nice wheels, nothing really amazing or pushing the envelope of tuning. His jetta is done some-what classy unlike most of the jetta's Ive been seeing as of late at the local meets in my area and in cali.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #42
RB20btight
Zilvia Junkie

LOL,You guys are funny.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #43
RB20btight
Zilvia Junkie

I love this car and the girl.LOL

Old 06-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #44
SpoolinJeff
Leaky Injector

SpoolinJeff is an unknown quantity at this point
thats a pretty clean jetta
SpoolinJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:01 AM   #45
RB20btight
Zilvia Junkie

I digging the Rusted Style

Old 06-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #46
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB20btight View Post
Have you seen this Jetta in person?
Are you stupid or just plain retarded? He cruised with him to Ocean City. Usually when people say cruise its everyone in their own car.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:50 AM   #47
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SICK VIDEO, i like the song!
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #48
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB20btight View Post
Some one need to make a Sick 240 Video.
...found this kindof a while ago, video has its moments :]
YouTube - NISSAN 200SX SILVIA S14 BY FORMAT67.NET
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote