Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #181
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil2.0t View Post
You must be a Christian
No. Mormon.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #182
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i'm pretty hooked on ancient aliens. Shit is awesome. Found out in one of the shows that the same Idea I had about an anti gravity machine, was the same as some of the scientists...blew my mind. I had written it down months ago as a mental note...only to see it on the show using the same information.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #183
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

^ explain , i thought i watched em' all..well at least the ones on netflix lol and some random newer episodes like the greys and puma pumka
Old 07-19-2012, 06:19 PM   #184
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabean View Post
^ explain , i thought i watched em' all..well at least the ones on netflix lol and some random newer episodes like the greys and puma pumka

I actually just started watching it on netflix. Had to do with gyroscope technology.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #185
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Read these 3 books.

If you like Ancient Aliens, this shit will blow your mind.

It seems that "aliens" and religion go hand in hand. I have never been a "religious" person. It just didn't make sense or sound correct to me at all. I believe "religion" is a primitive quality to explain the unexplained. As time goes on and things advance/develop, understandings are reached and "mythical explanations" disappear. Believe it or not we are still a primitive species. A type 0 society. Those 3 books will blow your mind. Another thing that I thought about personally is, our universe is made up of specific elements and has specific laws of physics. Which means all intelligent life forms have the same materials and laws of physics to work with. Which means we can all basically achieve the same technology etc. It truly is a "race" so to speak. Science/physics in my eyes is the only explanation and it all comes down to advanced understandings of how things work. TV, Radio, Microwave ovens, Plasma screens, quantum teleportation, and space travel etc are all brought to us by.....PHYSICS.

I can only imagine what things we will have when I'm 90. My great grandma grew up in the horse days, she died with 200+ mph ferrari's and lambo's (our "horses") etc on this Earth. What will we have?
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #186
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Oh and another thing to think about. Think of the day that we ourselves become the "aliens" to a different form of intelligent life. Maybe less intelligent than us. Would we go there and probe their butts? Probably not. Think of things in a logical manner. There IS life out their, I would guarantee it. But anal probes come on..... it was a funny south park episode. That's about it. But then again....maybe our sick ass minds would do that lol.
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #187
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

I love h earing michio kaku and that black dude I forgot his name, but his videos are always stressing the budget of nasa and laughing at the whole 2012 end of the world noise
Old 07-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #188
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

I believe in GOD. But he/she is tangible. Look how blind "faith" is. We built our nation behind it. We trust what we do not know.

IMO 2012 will be an awakening. End of the world "the stupid world". People will see how blind they were, and that when GOD herds his sheep...we are the sheep. Maybe it's time for all of us to wake up, and realize there is factual information out there.

ALIENS! lol
Old 07-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #189
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabean View Post
I love h earing michio kaku and that black dude I forgot his name, but his videos are always stressing the budget of nasa and laughing at the whole 2012 end of the world noise
neil degrasse tyson
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:47 AM   #190
wonpoo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
wonpoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^ LOL when i first read this i thought you were talking about Terminator 2 Black guy
Miles Dyson LOL

Aliens...i hope they dont exist i dont wanna be probed or prodded...well then again...YO ALIENS!!! go for that THAT GUY OVER THERE >>>>>>>

i'll shut up now.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #191
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
say space is indeed infinite, are the possibilties of anything also be limitless? time is forever. gundams could be real. marvel universe could be real. s15s would have been officially released in the usa in a prallel universe. and did you guys know that nothing known to man ever touches anything at the atomic level.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #192
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Space exploration, regardless if it is our race or an advance race = I can work with.

Being abducted and probed = A bit far fetched.

Playing off of the topic, this would be my reasoning behind this statement. If I (the US) by some chance found a planet that is inhabited by another advance civilization, not knowing the capabilities or their nature, the last thing I would want to is make contact. Observation is a key point in scientific research.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #193
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
To get an idea of how beyond miniscule we are.. Each human is like an atom in a skin cell (Earth) within a speck of dust (our solar system) floating in an ever-expanding abyss (outer space).

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #194
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Obama: Let me know if you see Martians asap. Lol

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-15-2012, 10:43 PM   #195
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

who the fck said that
Old 08-15-2012, 11:08 PM   #196
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
man i saw that there was a new post. got excited to see maybe some new ufo footage, etc. so disappointed
ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #197
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sometimes I look in YouTube for alien videos but then end up in the weird part of YouTube.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #198
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
Carl Sagan puts a good perspective on this subject.

Carl Sagan's: Cosmos Part 12 - Encyclopaedia Galactica- YouTube

Some what on topic; Neil deGrasse Tyson on "ufo's".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xag3oOzvU68

UFO sightings and religion are similar in the aspect that the better technology you have to record proof, the less eye witness accounts you have.
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:16 AM   #199
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
Read these 3 books.

If you like Ancient Aliens, this shit will blow your mind.

It seems that "aliens" and religion go hand in hand. I have never been a "religious" person. It just didn't make sense or sound correct to me at all. I believe "religion" is a primitive quality to explain the unexplained. As time goes on and things advance/develop, understandings are reached and "mythical explanations" disappear. Believe it or not we are still a primitive species. A type 0 society. Those 3 books will blow your mind. Another thing that I thought about personally is, our universe is made up of specific elements and has specific laws of physics. Which means all intelligent life forms have the same materials and laws of physics to work with. Which means we can all basically achieve the same technology etc. It truly is a "race" so to speak. Science/physics in my eyes is the only explanation and it all comes down to advanced understandings of how things work. TV, Radio, Microwave ovens, Plasma screens, quantum teleportation, and space travel etc are all brought to us by.....PHYSICS.

I can only imagine what things we will have when I'm 90. My great grandma grew up in the horse days, she died with 200+ mph ferrari's and lambo's (our "horses") etc on this Earth. What will we have?
Have read the Dr Kaku books already... I'm guessing you get your tin foil hat club ideology from the middle book 'fingerprints of the gods'. Don't be throwing Kaku in with Religion and Aliens, he's a physics dude not a Nutcase.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #200
NHTKID
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
NHTKID is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
whats really amazing to me, is that energy cannot be created nor destroyed so if the universe is creating galaxies like our own using the matter that has resulted from pure energy, and we are in fact the result of that matter. Then the universe grew to question its own existence. It developed an intelligence if you will. Now lets say energy of the universe will always be apart of the universe, so every death of a human can we not say that the energy of their life then recedes back into the universe as it recycles the life back on earth? Human life cannot just continue to create without taking energy from somewhere else assuming energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Idk. Ive racked my brain trying to get a hold this concept. Another interesting concept is that our senses extremely hinder our ability to understand the universe as a whole. We are 3 dimensional beings trying to understand a multi dimensional universe. That being said, there are known things such as positrons that literally appear out of nothingness into this physical world and immediately collide with an electron creating chaos and disappearing back into that nothingness.. what is this nothingness? i could relate it to another dimension, but the thought of understand that would drive humanity insane. I once heard an analogy that was told to me by a professor about a book he read. In short, imagine your life was within the confines of a 2 dimensional square like a peice of paper, very boring and mundane. But a sphere would consistently pass through the square and different points in time. The square was driven insane because he could not comprehend anything outside the means of his own 2d structure.

so i guess what im getting at, is if there are indeed aliens, they dont have to be of this dimension. Theoretically they could be multi dimensional beings, that have a completely different set of universal laws (physics ect). We see weird things like this happen all the time within our own perception of the universe. Things that just dont make any sense. Science is constantly trying to explain them and hopefully one day it will. But it wont be soon.

idk just thought i would contribute some interesting ideas..
NHTKID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #201
NHTKID
Zilvia Junkie

NHTKID is an unknown quantity at this point
There is also more about multi dimensions that i wont get into, but you can look at tornado cases where entire structures are intertwined perfectly on a molecular level without destroying the other object. Ex: 2x4 being completely inegrated into steel without exploding.. Its said that tornado's vortex effect could potentially excite electrons so much to the point they literally just pop into and out of existence(the object itself).. little is known about this phenomena though
NHTKID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #202
Slims
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Slims is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
not sure if most of you have read anything on Einsteins Philadelphia Experiment. its kind of a good read to wrap your mind around.

As for ET's, check stories from rural areas in the north west, they are everywhere. farmers who live fifty miles from anyone, reporting lights over their cattle in the middle of the night that would light the whole area up like day. cattle would be gutted, straight through their body, no fluids, organs or muscle, just bones and a rigor mortis body frozen in a state of motion, like nothing was ever taken out.
People with metal "pellets" implanted into their body with no scar. when removed, they match no known alloy, with elements not found on our periodic table. I believe they are out there, making sure we dont blow our selves up. waiting until we advance to a certain state of understanding.

As for theories, traveling faster then the speed of light. Gravity, whether it be an internal or external source applied to the "ship". its the strongest thing in our known universe, not even light can escape it. now if you want to have something that travels that fast, you cant just have some 24 cylinder vtec rotary super duper charged nonsense, the human body would not be able to handle the force, epically with some reports saying the objects move in erratic ways with out slowing down. In order for the body to handle the speed, force(gravity) will need to pull on everything in an exact area equally.

From reports of sitings up close, most people see an orb of light, yadayada its the devils work, run away, and then its gone. but when it leaves, that gives you some good info. for the people out their who say they have seen it up close and watch it. their is no sound or wind, so it passes the law of the speed of sound. so does it vanish? that would still leave a gap in the air that you would hear being filled. some people state seeing a trail of light, probably burnt into the cornea of their eye. like when you blink after looking into a bright light and seeing the image of the bulb. this tells you that it doesn't just vanish into some 4th dimension, it has actual movement. but how would it pass through the pressure of air that fast with zero affects on anything around it? the light around it? light is supposedly radiation thats able to be pulled into black holes, yet a black hole it self emits radiation. why would it not be absorbing its own radiation as well? Light would need to have some kind of mass. So lets say is has more mass then just the radiation molecules, and its speed remains constant, yet its mass is so small that it has no affect on the molecules of air around it when it comes through our atmosphere. compared to a larger object like a shooting star or a jet going the speed of sound. could this be the key point to it? the light that people see when seeing a UFO? im still trying to wrap my mind around this part, but yeah w/e.
Slims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #203
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
"aliens" are Inter-dimensional just an FYI. lol
Old 10-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #204
Slims
Zilvia Member

Slims is an unknown quantity at this point
ohh, IDH does present a good tangent. =) Its a bit harder for me to believe passing though a different dimension then using the laws around us in a way we have not thought of yet. unless there was a slight theory of how IDH works with our known laws. a door generally opens from both sides.
Slims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #205
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

i don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore..
Old 01-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #206
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are barely getting started... Lets speed things up :0)

Just to name some classics, the question of extraterrestrial life has been answered 1,000,000 times. it's just a tough pill to swallow from most.
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #207
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you guys want proof thats definite search for Steven greers disclosure project on YouTube.

the question of extraterrestrial life, is really.about man kinds spiritual evolution and readyness to live amongst more evolved civilizations.
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:23 AM   #208
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
^So basically he's one of the writers of Babylon 5? Vorlon or Shadow fan club member?

Proof is hilarious. I have seen some UFO's in my life, it doesn't mean that advanced aliens are hanging around our planet, or even exist. Something only exists when the general public has seen enough of it to verify its existence. Until then, its speculation and exploration.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #209
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
All this makes me tune in to coast to coast lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #210
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Finally....Area 51 is real, say CIA documents - CSMonitor.com
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote