Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-01-2007, 02:59 AM   #61
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves View Post
HAHAHAHAHAH Lets Mod list battle!!!!

So you went from ricer to fanboy then back to ricer all in one thread.
So what is zar then. lol You fucking people neeed to relax. Love the drama don't you guys.

zar btw I repped you because that was cool, you must have edited right when I quoted you. Last thing I wanted was a pissing contest I hate that shit and hate drama.

best thread eva/
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 03:22 AM   #62
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Yep

I know VERY few people on Zilvia who REALLY NEED more than Z32 setup front and rear

And I mean REALLY NEED more than that

Spend money on better pads and rotors or something

Can someone negative rep me too

Give it your best shot

See what happens LOL

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:24 AM   #63
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
i didn't read the full thread. But they have this kit already on there 350z. If it fits on the 350Z/Z33 its a bolt-on affair for s-chassis.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:59 AM   #64
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
SAY NO TO KNOCKOFFS.

Like everyone else says, you can get a full z32 setup for a tad over 1k.
If you need more than that, get a full STi Brembo setup for a bit more.

If you need anything better than that, you're doing some heavy trackwork
and you wouldn't put megan shit on your car anyway.
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:07 AM   #65
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post

$2875.00

Why would I pay more for a cheap knock off?

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/brake...ar=&perfCode=S
The megan is front and rear.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 06:44 AM   #66
Zilvia FREAK!

0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Yep

I know VERY few people on Zilvia who REALLY NEED more than Z32 setup front and rear

And I mean REALLY NEED more than that

Spend money on better pads and rotors or something

Can someone negative rep me too

Give it your best shot

See what happens LOL
I didn't neg rep zar I gave him positive rep. I mean just look at his post, he went fucking off. I mean where else can you find a post like that, other than zilvia. Good stuff!
Old 08-01-2007, 06:49 AM   #67
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I guess there's not much more I can add other than why the flying fcuk would you pay 3000$ for knockoff brakes?

I can understand buying a 60$ manifold because it's cheap, tubing is tubing and regardless of what people say, they have gotten somewhat better in their strenght.

BUT

Brakes? I mean there must be something wrong in you to want knock off BRAKES.If you want to spend 3000$ to go flying into a wall and kill yourself:

buy megan racing breaks!
Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 AM   #68
Zilvia FREAK!

It's brakes and they are cheaper than $3k.

Buy quality JDM you are a fan boy. Buy cheap china shit you are a ricer. lol

Anyways I will post once I am done building my evo for the 08 season and we can battle on the track. None of this gay internet shit. Zar can you get to any eastcoast tracks or we can run touge. This is friendly shit it will be fun sti vs evo. I am not as bad of a guy that some of you think I am. lol
Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 AM   #69
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I don't think people are ragging you. It's more the idea of kock off brakes that is retarded.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:59 AM   #70
Zilvia FREAK!

I know I love it and knew this was coming when I posted it. Just got the breaks joke. lol
Old 08-01-2007, 07:17 AM   #71
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Megan should learn from hotshots. A manufacturer selling their product on ebay and in group buys at jobber pricing leaving local shops no alternative but to stop selling them.

Oh and here is something you guys might find interesting.... Little bird says AEM is liquidating DC Sports products to jobbers. Wonder what that means. HEHEHE
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:48 AM   #72
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
I cant wait to see the carnage when one of these cheap sand cast brembo knockoff calipers fucking splits because of molding lines or bad alloy and some dumbass flings himself off of a goddamn cliff. The best part about that is there will just be another jackass right after him that will put those parts on his car...and they will fail...and he will die...just over and over again. I would not buy megan anything but if I were that shit is not something I would put my life on thier suspension links fail and if you cannot build a fucking heim jointed arm properly you sure as hell sould not be building brakes.

I also agree with the fact that a large portion of the Zilvia community doesn't even need Z brakes let alone anything more then that.

0100 I think that cutting your own head off would work better as a weight reduciton on your evo then putting on a fucking Ti STB

This thread is gayer then Richard Simmons and Boy George making out at an N'Synch concert
Old 08-01-2007, 09:20 AM   #73
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
wtf @ this disaster of an idea

brakes are really important for stopping and stuff
please don't use megan parts for brakes
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #74
cgguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
cgguy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Someone already mentioned on the last page that K-Sport makes a big brake kit. If you want real garbage then buy these.....why bother with Megan?

cgguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #75
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Just for the record, and this goes for everybody, "brakes" and "breaks" are two different things. Learn to spell goddamnit!!!

Break (verb): 1.to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase. 2.to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
ETC

Brake (noun): 1.a device for slowing or stopping a vehicle or other moving mechanism by the absorption or transfer of the energy of momentum, usually by means of friction. 2.brakes, the drums, shoes, tubes, levers, etc., making up such a device on a vehicle. 3.anything that has a slowing or stopping effect.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:52 AM   #76
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Actually, I have had pretty good luck with megan parts in the past, I think I would look into their products, since quite often they carry warranties.
daryl337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:14 AM   #77
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
Just for the record, and this goes for everybody, "brakes" and "breaks" are two different things. Learn to spell goddamnit!!!

Break (verb): 1.to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase. 2.to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
ETC

Brake (noun): 1.a device for slowing or stopping a vehicle or other moving mechanism by the absorption or transfer of the energy of momentum, usually by means of friction. 2.brakes, the drums, shoes, tubes, levers, etc., making up such a device on a vehicle. 3.anything that has a slowing or stopping effect.

Come on yall

Lets

BRAKEdance!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:15 AM   #78
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
Actually, I have had pretty good luck with megan parts in the past, I think I would look into their products, since quite often they carry warranties.
WARRENTIES MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IF THEY ARE PICKING YOU OFF THE GROUND WITH A SHOVEL
Old 08-01-2007, 11:22 AM   #79
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Why bother wiht these things, i rather spend 500-1000$ extra and know i got the shit... not shit lol.

Otherwise better than ksport or megan kit would be arizona z car bbk with willwood calipers and custom two piece lightweight rotor hats etc...

i wana go all out on my car, my 240 is a porsche, so itll have to be 14" and 6piston stop techs or ap racing (unless there's something better and lighter). 30k long term project budget baby... I will smite porsches off the face of the earth :P

Also for the hardcore hardcore lol, if you have baller 19" rims, you can fit the same kit as for the f430 and other such luxurious supercars. 8 piston and 15" rotors (brembo makes such a bbk im sure stop tech and ap racing have it too).

The thing about more pistons is just more equal clamping force as far as I know, so better feel too. Bigger rotors, less to no brake fade and of course more torque/braking power. And of course if it's aluminum/forged/other sexy materials and two piece rotor = lighter/stronger.

I used to think like that... megan racing way i mean. Now I think big bux only lol. Cheap out now, you'll pay out later, pay out now, you'll enjoy more and forever later. As much as you invest is as much as you'll get back. I spent so much on the car to 'restore it', kind of cheapening out BUT AGAIN it was NOT CHEAP!! Now if I think back and look at the plan i have in hands, i could have rebuilt the car with the parts I actually WANT now... and would have spent maybe 2000$ more but would have had the best there is instead of 'saving', when now ill be spending double that again.

Then again, megan racing is really trying... i don't doubt they have some 'quality' parts lately... i just dont want to save 100$ on some part then regret later.
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:23 AM   #80
Bud Brown
Premium Member

Bud Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Bud Brown
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
muthafuxin agreed.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:46 AM   #81
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
who the hell cares if they're knock offs? Not all of us can afford (or would even care to) use 100% JDM parts. I would definitely buy these cuz they'll probably be half the price of the "name brand" brake kits and will work just as good 99% of the time (just like the rest of megan's parts).
people that care about not buying knockoffs are people that care about quality, product support, and knowledge in proper R&D. i can tell that you are a tool, which is why none of the above really matter to you. you're just a "consumer" who's job is to pinch pennies spending money on the shittiest, blingiest turd you can buy. it doesnt matter if its a knockoff, right? as long as its cheap and as long as it works.

in order for good companies to stay in business, its crucial that there is some type of honor system. the customers that support them, are the ones that keep that business in business. in return, the company is fully responsible for their product and is in business to not only handle any types of problems or maintenance, but also continue to innovate and release improved versions, etc. but anyway, it really doesnt matter.. does it? as long as you save some dough, you're happy. regardless if that means you buying an inferior product, which is why i think you're an asshole.

i wonder, do people really understand what it means to have a good business model anymore? or is it all about making a huge profit in selling garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by optionzero
don't be a fucking retard
you can get z brakes for 1/3rd the cost
use another G, get some bomb tires
the other thing i'de like to see, is how much does this brake system weight? really, how much R&D was put into this product? personally, i chose to remain with a 16x8 wheel setup, go with a wilwood front brake kit that fits in my 3-piece wheels, and chose tires that stick like crazy (re01r). all in the name of weight savings.

i really am curious how much that pile of turd weighs. not to mention, in my early days.. ive warped plenty of made in ROC rotors.. i can only wonder how quality these components are.

enjoy them on your 240. you'll never drive that turd in the canyons the way it should be driven, so what do i care.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #82
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
you want cheap? wilwood makes a 13", 4 pot kit for the fronts. its about $1k.

i couldnt roll on those simply because they say 'megan racing' on the calipers. eww.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #83
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
god, I would never entrust my life to ANY megan product.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #84
snappy
Zilvia Addict

snappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
Megans have a bigger diameter rotor, and 6 piston front 4 piston rear. The stock brembos suckon the EVO!
So do you want to sell me your Brembo breaks?
snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:13 PM   #85
umsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

umsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura about
Actually Megan does have these brakes available for our cars. I won't say who makes them for megan but they're a top notch company in the brake industry and you will not be let down. I've sold a few sets to 350z guys who road race and they've always been satisfied. If anyone is interested in a set let me know and I can set it up.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #86
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
who the hell cares if they're knock offs? Not all of us can afford (or would even care to) use 100% JDM parts. I would definitely buy these cuz they'll probably be half the price of the "name brand" brake kits and will work just as good 99% of the time (just like the rest of megan's parts).
guess what, that 1% of the time that they fail, you get splattered against a wall. brakes are the #1 thing that people should not cheap out on. 99% of all 240 owners do not need that much braking power, they just want it for the bling factor, and I'm willing to bet that you don't need anything more than stock brakes and some good brake fluid and pads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0100 View Post
^Yeah but that is just the front's. The megan setup is all 4 for the same price. I bet the megan will out brake them but it would need to be tested.

Someone needs to put these on and do a 60-0 stop and compare it to the rest with similar tires. My guess is the megans will outperform the q45, evo, and z brakes.
you don't know anything about braking, do you? bigger brakes do not give you shorter stopping distances. every car with disk brakes (maybe even if they have drums all around too), has enough braking power to lock up the tires. it is the tires, brake bias and suspension that determines a cars stopping distance. if you do the test you described, you will find that the stopping distance will be the same for all 4 options and will be the same as stock brakes. The purpose of larger brakes is to reduce fade. brakes convert motion into heat, and they have to dissipate that heat or the brake fluid will boil. larger brakes have a greater heat capacity and are able to dissipate heat more easily. you will only notice improved braking from a BBK in a track-type setting, where you have repeated, hard braking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
I cant wait to see the carnage when one of these cheap sand cast brembo knockoff calipers fucking splits because of molding lines or bad alloy and some dumbass flings himself off of a goddamn cliff. The best part about that is there will just be another jackass right after him that will put those parts on his car...and they will fail...and he will die...just over and over again. I would not buy megan anything but if I were that shit is not something I would put my life on thier suspension links fail and if you cannot build a fucking heim jointed arm properly you sure as hell sould not be building brakes.

I also agree with the fact that a large portion of the Zilvia community doesn't even need Z brakes let alone anything more then that.

0100 I think that cutting your own head off would work better as a weight reduciton on your evo then putting on a fucking Ti STB

This thread is gayer then Richard Simmons and Boy George making out at an N'Synch concert
QFT
Old 08-01-2007, 12:44 PM   #87
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by umsports View Post
Actually Megan does have these brakes available for our cars. I won't say who makes them for megan but they're a top notch company in the brake industry and you will not be let down. I've sold a few sets to 350z guys who road race and they've always been satisfied. If anyone is interested in a set let me know and I can set it up.
Its not AP. Its not Alcon. Its not Brembo.

its not a top notch company.

My geuss is Rotora or Akebono. Akebono makes the K-Sport brakes.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #88
MyLevinGTZ
Leaky Injector

MyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura about
didn't feel like reading 3 pages of BS.

Hell no, MR would not go on for my brakes. if they can't make a fucking downpipe right, why the hell would i trust them with something as critical as my brakes.

i bought one MR product, back in the day durring their debut. the short shifter they told everyone to just "loosten the bolts" on. so you could get it into gear but it would pop out.

MR FTMFL. i have R33's all around. work fantastic, were cheap as hell (in comparison) and i can upgrade and replace everything quick and easy.

i will not reccomend anything MR to anyone ever. sorry.
MyLevinGTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #89
drewc87
Leaky Injector

drewc87 is a well-known jackass
arent z32 brakes big enough?
drewc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #90
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
WARRENTIES MAKE NO DIFFERENCE IF THEY ARE PICKING YOU OFF THE GROUND WITH A SHOVEL
and who says they will be picking you off the ground with a shovel? If you are responsible with your car and maintain your brake systems regularly, you should be able to catch any problems with them before they are remotely close to detremental. Got a caliper leaking? Get off your lazy arse and fix it!
daryl337 is offline   Reply With Quote