Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Apex'i JDM Hybrid Megaphone Exhaust for S13: 3rd Time's a Charm!

Apex'i Hybrid Megaphone Exhaust for S13: 3rd Time's a Charm!

For those who have missed out before, and wanted these damn exhausts, we made it happen, AGAIN!

This is the Hottest Selling Exhaust in Years!!

For those that don't remember the last sale we did on these, we got 40 in and all sold under ~3 weeks, so if you want one, don't wait! Whether school loans have got you wrapped up, you spent 4k at a strip club in vegas, or are saving for that special present for a 5', blue-eyed, 36 DD blonde - get that credit card out or apply for a loan and ORDER NOW!

The exhausts have hit the US shores. And will be shipping within one week or so.

How many are we getting? 40.

------------------------------

What you see is what you get - Apex'i JDM Hybrid Megaphone Cat-back Exhaust for S13's.

Per Apex'i - "The Hybrid Megaphone exhaust is Apexi’s interpretation of how each vehicle's exhaust system should have looked and performed right from the factory. The styling is subtle and elegant, but still retains characteristics of its racing origin."

Per Enjuka'durr - The Hybrid Megaphone kicks ass. 3" to 3.5" piping flows like Bob Marley but doesn't cough like him. Free flowing and quieter than anything we've ever heard, this exhaust is for the guys wanting to be unique and get away from the standard N1 muffler look. Get the gains from the large pipe diameter, but not the notice and attention from passerby's and the local law enforcement. When we say this thing is quiet, we mean it. Great for sneaking out of the house when you don't want anybody to hear you!

Here is the installed one-piece bling - droppin' panties since July of '06

Pricing is as follows:
Exhaust = $299
Shipping for 1-piece triple oversized box taller than Big Foot usual Apex'i style = $95
Total = $394 shipped

Keep in mind this exhaust has a retail price of $560 - that's over 45% for all you math majors.

Payment Options:
PayPal to [email protected]
Credit Card via 407-673-1320

If you are wanting to do local pick-up, please call!

Make sure to note you are from Zilvia.net when PayPal'ing, and if you CALL remember to mention Zilvia.net as well otherwise we won't know to offer you discounted pricing! This is an open GB so no need to wait until other people buy.

Thanks guys, as always let me know if you have any questions. And don't forget to check out our ongoing specials in the advertiser special forum!

Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links