Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:54 AM   #1
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
GT2871R Intake Kits! - Open Group Buy - Jump on this deal, everyone else already is!

Hello fellow Zilvians! Many of you are planning on upgrading turbos for the spring/summer. Don't skimp out on the basics. We have all seen one too many homemade funnel intakes. Do things right the first time and your engine, and wallet, will thank you.

Thanks for the pic, Ken

Thanks for the pic, Nick

Note these intake kits WILL work with most equivalent turbos with similar inlet styles as the GT2871R, however they must be bottom-mount. Also note that this intake kit will NOT work if you are using the T28 compressor housing; you will need a different intake kit for that. When in doubt, please ask me.

Many intakes you can find on the internet require modification of your power steering line, or oil dip stick. This is a complete bolt-kit which requires no modification on your part. On top of that, we customize every intake we ship out, meaning it's made specificially made for YOUR engine setup.

Pricing:
Here's the deal. We're paying for your shipping and tax fee (normally would cost you $15-20)

$60 shipped - Intake with no nipples
$65 shipped - Intake with catch can nipple
$65 shipped - Intake with BOV recirc
$70 shipped - Intake with catch can nipple and BOV recirc

Upgrade Options:
Silicone Coupler upgrade: $35 (recommended)
T-Bolt Clamp upgrade: $12

Payment forms:
We accept credit cards via PayPal.
PayPal address is: [email protected]
Please contact me if you would like to pay via check/money order

Contact info:
You can email me: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please contact me as I have an answer for you. If you would like to call me or send a check/money order, please PM or email me and I will forward the information to you.

For all of you who have previously purchased an intake from us and are planning on upgrading turbos, contact me for information on our trade-in program.

Our goal has always been to provide affordable products to fellow enthusiasts. Recently, aluminum prices have been on a steady rise. It's our sincere hope that you get in on this deal before our prices change.

Don't wait around, there is a limited amount of intakes available; for example, our T25 intakes have been on backorder for months now because everyone jumped on our last Zilvia deal even before word spread out.

Thanks for your support!

Aure
PipingPro.com

Last edited by Pepperoni; 02-10-2009 at 05:11 PM..
Pepperoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Wow back in the game eh!! Bump for great work. That is my car in the first picture... Been on the track and boosting like crazy and everything's perfect....

Great product.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i think i made the comeback happen! lol! i just ordered a few things this week and as soon as i ordered the site came back online and now a group buy... nice hahaha
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #4
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
The site was down?

Thanks for posting guys
Old 02-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

The minimum amount of intakes ordered for the group buy has already been met. So this is considered an OPEN group buy meaning you no longer need to wait for others to join in.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
guhhh...
now your back.
when i needed this like months agoooo
gerrrr.
o well.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
sideways_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
sideways_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideways_s14
what size is the compressor inlet, 2.75 or 3in?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:54 AM   #8
TOVI
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
TOVI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Intake kit

Hey man. pm sent. please get back at me!
TOVI is offline   Reply With Quote