Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
JRautoparts.com

Went down to look at an engine. I get there and ask to see the engine that I want to purchase. He showes it to me and tells me it runs good, obviously. After looking at it I request a compression test and he does NOT want to do it. He tells me that I need to pay him the money before he'll do the compression test, AND, if he does the test he will not give me a start up warranty. So basically, compression test; no start up warranty. No compression test; start up warranty. The customer service was awful. He told me to that the engine runs fine and to take his word for it. He started getting upset and was extremely disrespectful. I give JRautoparts.com a BIG thumbs down.

http://www.jrautoparts.com/
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links